PDA

View Full Version : I might be the world's laziest CD.

Nicole Erin
08-22-2009, 12:03 AM
So tomorrow is our local TG meeting.
In my day to day look, I try to be feminine, hygiene, clean face, pretty top, pedicure all that good stuff.

But I am dreading tomorrow. See, I do want to make it to the meeting, hang out, chat with some of the girls, have dinner, but I don't want to be a jeans and tee slob.

So now I have to figure out what to wear that would look nice, have makeup, and I am really dreading it. I hate doing makeup and dressing fancy. I like the end result but I hate the process.

One of my friends said I sound more like I am TS than CD. I don't know if that is the case or if I am just the world's laziest CD.

Cathytg
08-22-2009, 12:56 AM
You sound like a TG reality show.

Just do what comes natural.

dameroxy
08-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Sorry, but I don't dig the whole "lazy" thing. There are days off when the only errands to be run are gassing the car and picking up beer. I used to be the girl who always looked good, as a mark of respect to others, because I am horribly old-fashioned, but, sometimes you just have to say- "I've been in the garden, or I've been cleaning house because I fired the pool-boy!" Sometimes, your friends need to accept that you have a life and commitments outside of glamour, and maybe you just need a break with the girls. If they don't love you when you look like a map, tell 'em to hit the road!

Loves, dameroxy

Shari
08-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Ditto.
Maybe you need a break from it all.
If you aren't having fun anymore...............

noeleena
08-22-2009, 05:50 AM
Hi....
So you arnt all made up every day ... Oh how . not . a lady . i m so not the lady of the house
First thing in the morning out of bed make it . wash. dressed .break.e .do the coal range . then , thinking .......most days . monday not much . tuesday , Jos & i go food shoping . well most times . then drive up to our kaylyn spend 2 hours there . ill go walking around the shoping centers then get Jos & home . wensday Jos some times goes to a womens group .Jos has been working part time at a rest home . from 4 till 11 p m . i go to our edwardian group 1 st wensday of the month & in the eve a camara club . . thursday . not much . once a month go to another camara club . friday back to see kaylyn most times Jos & i , saterday . chop fire wood
sunday . in the morn get kaylyns girl of 6 y 7 m .some time s on week ends as well .
have her for most of the day ,. go to a meeting . then to the park. meet up with lots of kids & talk to there mum.s & dad,s .
most evenings from about 7 till 12 or later . on here . reading & doing posts we do other things as well . so no we dont do much . giggle....... i still do a little building . cabinat making & so on . will be starting kaylyns house a redo . then ours .
I dont have to work full time as i am retired at 62 due to work related detail . i vist our oldest son & family 2 . 1 / 2 hours away about every 2 months .
So yes we have pleanty to do . Plus our womens groups i am a part of .
Just a part of my life as a woman .
So make up . in the morning most day.s just lippy . a little perfume .& a skirt . & top depending how cold it is . . & thats about it . for a evening out . a little make up . i.m not a girle girl just a woman . so not much make up . any way thats about it ....

...noeleena...

JenJenNumber9
08-22-2009, 06:29 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Lazy-Crossdresser-Charles-Anders/dp/1890159379

Misty G
08-22-2009, 06:30 AM
What's wrong with jeans & a tee or tank top. My wife just bought me a new pair of skinny jeans and a new top. I love too wear them. Jeans and a pretty top and you will fir right in with the GG's. I don't know many GG's who dress up all the time. Actually I know very few that wear skirts or dress's very much at all. But then again I live way out in the country in backwards Alabama. Where the girls are as much boys are they are girls.

Joni Marie Cruz
08-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi Nicole-

Hey girl, I go to a TG support group meeting fairly regularly myself...when I don't feel too lazy to go. Some of the girls dress super nice, some dress like they may be "going to work" after the meeting, and some dress ultra-casual, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, tanktops, sandals, flipflops.

I'd say just wear whatever moves you at the moment it's actually time to get ready. I don't think it has anything to do with being lazy or not.

Hugs...Joni Mari

sometimes_miss
08-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Lots of real women wear jeans and t shirts. They just wear a bra and panties under 'em.

Olivia
08-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Be yourself hon. I don't think there's a dress code for this...:)
Olivia