PDA

View Full Version : First time out and party!

Kimmie_PL
08-22-2009, 09:49 AM
On the 1st of August, my mom asked me to go to a dress up party as a girl.... how could i resist, i said yes with out hesitation. So i went to the local mall to a shop called Diva, an all girls shop and asked for fake earrings, the shop girl started asking questions and i replied truthfully, then i went to buy black pantyhose from Target, no questions were asked there, then to the pharmacy to buy Nair.
After i got all my stuff i went back home and started dressing up my mom did the make up for me, and i did the rest, after i got dressed we went to the party. When we arrived a lot of our family members didn't recognize me at first or until i opened my mouth (LOL).
My mate forgot to buy Coke for his Drinks so i had to drive him to Wool Worth's to buy some, during the shopping trip i saw 3 guys walking towards my car and the first thing i did was close my windows lock the car and look down at my cell avoiding eye contact (the area we live in is not a safe place at night, especially for a girl in a parking lot in a car by herself.
When we returned to the party a lot of the guests were already there, me and my mate were asked to do the guest list check so unwanted guests couldn't come in, during that time i was writing down how many people gave me comments upon arriving, i got a score of 103 of 146 people that gave me positive comments, the rest were negative but only from males.
One guy came up to me and told me to make sure that if he gets drunk that i don't let him try get with me, (As if i wouldn't).
Some Girls came up to my mate and asked him if i was a real girl, his answer was "Yes", for fun. The girls even taught me to dance like a girl :), but i didn't learn to well.

but that was a hell of an experience, and i will do it again, and walking in 5" stilletos is not hard at all, didnt trip or lose balance once the whole night. I wish i got pulled over by the police that night, it would have made my night better to see there reactions lol, i hadnt drunk that night because i was the designated driver.

The end. (PS. you can see my picture in the thread Boy mode Vs Girl Mode)

"Mary"
08-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Kim, That is so great! I could tell that picture was from a party and you were having a wonderful time. Now it all makes sense. Thanks for sharing.