PDA

View Full Version : As I posted when I joined, I wondered if

heathr1
07-17-2005, 12:33 PM
mother still remembers over 20 years ago, when she found one of my skirts in my bedroom and sympathetically asked about it, promising to tell no one.

I, through embarrassment, told her it was a friends, although it was obvious I was lying.

Looking back on my teenage years, she used to give me her women's magazines once she had read them and during my early teens, I remember looking at one of her lipsticks and smelling it and she never discouraged me.

Still don't know if she realised I crossdressed.

Denise1
07-17-2005, 12:41 PM
I use to wear my mothers clothes to.

jenniferluv
07-17-2005, 12:48 PM
heathr, my mom caught me having ordered a girdle from jc penny's when i was around 14. she obviously had some idea of what i was doing, but as mothers are wont to do...she simply refused to recognize that the incident ever happened. when i finally told her about me she told me she didn't remember even tho it had been a really traumatic incident for me. she even told me that she had probably been in a state of denial it being the mid sixties and all. even now that she knows it is never mentioned...jenny

Laurie Ann
07-17-2005, 12:51 PM
I also graduated from my aunt dressing me up to my mothers clothes. To this day I believe that she knew but said nothing.

Deborah757
07-17-2005, 01:09 PM
I know that my mother knew since she told my father and I was basically told I was insane and needed to see a psychiatrist. I don't know if she remembers but I expect she does.