PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations you just had your first shot of t!

halfman_halfamazing
08-23-2009, 02:45 AM
Knock-Knock

Who's there?

Orangutan.

Orangutan who?

Orangutan times but you didn't answer.

Watchin lamb chop on qubo.
Anyway.. YES!
You read that right!
I got my first shot today.
After a month of finally looking for doctors I got an appointment with someone in Downtown L.A like right in the heart. Next to the U.S bank and near Staples. I was so shocked when the doctor said "ok pull your pants down. lisa (fiancee) why don't you come down here so you can learn how to do the injections" lol she was shocked too. "do the what now?!"
i thought it was gonna take months and more talking and blah blah blah but nope! just an hour or so of talking and then i got stabbed in the leg.
I just cant believe this is happening already. Its dream come true. Lisa said that I was glowing today. The last time she saw me glow was when we got engaged and when i got my haircut.
I told my mom I was going she was very against it. Not for the reason you might think but she wasnt sure if it was safe and was concerned for the money. We're on the verge of losing our insurance. JCPenney styling salon is being.. well... Poor thing the manager is horrible anyway keep that in your prayers if you pray.
After Lisa took me to Chuck e Cheese to celebrate and i texted my mom. She hoarded me with questions and she said she was crying but she didn't know why. So i wrote her back and told her not to cry because i'm gonna finally be happy. She wrote me back and said that that's the only thing that matters.
So all is well.
I plan on telling my aunt when she comes back from germany. From there the message will be carried on through the family like when i got my first period. Can anyone relate? =/ lol
Getting my T next week. I get a shot every week.
So go me!
And go you!
If you honestly think you cant get hormones, actually start looking for doctors.
I mean i have asperger's. It makes me lazy and give up easily but i tried especially with the help of my lisa I actually made it happen.
So look around if you have to go somewhere a little farther do it. I was actually blessed enough to live 15 minutes away from downtown L.A, but if i had to go somewhere else I would. So don't give up =]
and my life gets better.

NiCo
08-23-2009, 02:59 AM
YESSSSSS! Congrats dude! It's f-ckin AMAZING! :D

Alana65
08-23-2009, 06:58 AM
That's soooo awesome, Ron !! I am REALLY happy for you !! Congratulations !! :thumbsup:

btw......the knock-knock joke ?........corny, but cute. :heehee:

DanielMacBride
08-23-2009, 07:05 AM
w00000000000t!!! Congratulations, Ron!! :D That is absolutely fantastic news! :D

Felix
08-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Congrats Ron I'm really pleased for you xx Felix :hugs:

Thornton
08-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Awesome dude!:thumbup: Just like you, I will be in the same situation very soon. I can't wait either. Congrats, once again!

metalguy639
08-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Awesome congrats dude!

Sheila
08-27-2009, 03:31 AM
Ron congrats hun ........... one big step on your journey to be you outside to match you inside ..... awesome :hugs:

Lisa Golightly
08-27-2009, 03:42 AM
Cool stuff :) Really cool xxx