PDA

View Full Version : GG's treating me like a lady

PrettyFlowingGown
08-23-2009, 06:39 AM
I admit I'm quite chuffed after last night. It was my 6th night out to the gay pub I go to dressed. I wore all black last night, a satin top I got from avon, and a skirt just below the knee, with a black lace slip underneath. I spoke with a cuppla friendly gg's last night who sat with me for about half hour. They told me I was wearing lovely make-up and it suited me, they were checking out my skirt, one gg actually lifted and felt my skirt to see what material it was (cause there were no lights). I remarked on one gg's dress too and we traded ideas. I'm really loving it, and creating more friends everytime. Theres no stopping this little CD.

gennee
08-23-2009, 12:33 PM
I have receive from wonderful compliments from women. It's wonderful and I appreciate their candor.

Gennee
:)

TGMarla
08-23-2009, 12:49 PM
That must have made you feel very good inside. I'm glad for you. It's interactions like this that make for the very best of times while experiencing the feminine side of life. Good for you!

Rachel Morley
08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm glad you had that experience and enjoyed it. I don't know what it is, but to me, when GGs treat you as they seem to treat other women (i.e. they talk about things that they wouldn't normally talk to men about) it feels so fantastic. It feels somehow validating when this happens, a feeling that CDing is ok and you should be doing it because it suits you.

sherri52
08-23-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm happy for you. That experience is worth a thousand pictures

Angie G
08-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Good for you . I'm glad your enjoying your girlhood.:hugs:
Angie

AlannahNorth
08-23-2009, 09:18 PM
That sounds like a great experience!

"Mary"
08-23-2009, 09:40 PM