PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected guests

CassieW
08-23-2009, 01:53 PM
I hate it when people just show up! The other day the wife and I were in the pool relaxing ( in our matching bikinies) when we heard a car door close. Thankfully we have a fence and I could get the top off and wrap a towel around to hide the bottoms. Has this happened to anyone else?
Huggs,
Cassie

sherri52
08-23-2009, 01:56 PM
not in a pool but fully dressed. You can't get everything off and have to play dead as it may. Stay quiet and don't answer the door.

BLUE ORCHID
08-23-2009, 02:08 PM
1. You need to move to a deserted island in shark infested waters.
2. Buy a castle with a mote filled with man eating fish.
3. Tie a couple of pitbulls in the front yard with long chains
Thats the trouble with having too many friends.
.................................................. ...............thanks..........ORCHID

CassieW
08-23-2009, 03:19 PM
1. You need to move to a deserted island in shark infested waters.
2. Buy a castle with a mote filled with man eating fish.
3. Tie a couple of pitbulls in the front yard with long chains
Thats the trouble with having too many friends.
.................................................. ...............thanks..........ORCHID

I would love the deserted island, the castle would be great, the pitbulls would be running free and come to my whistle, and the friends need to learn to call first. :)

Teri Jean
08-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Cassie that has happened so much for me as I am single (widowed) and everyone knows me, just not my lifestyle. From the postal carrier to the UPS driver to my family who does not know to the co-worker who got me up from a nap and I forgot I was dressed with makeup and sandels. You get the point, but with that there have been moments of terror, playing dead or not at home to going to a costume party. It's going to happen and don't shut yourself in a castle with the moat on an island with sharks and pitbulls. Have fun and when you are caught, educate the person and don't look back.

Teri

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Just a thought, doesn't being out in a pool in a bikini top leave you pretty exposed to having a very hard to explain tan line?

DianneRoberts
08-23-2009, 04:03 PM
UPS delivery guy showed up ( sorry not a package of fem clothes ).
I was dressed to my max, nails, wig, mini skirt, and an "attempt" at makeup.

I wish I had answered the door.

CassieW
08-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Just a thought, doesn't being out in a pool in a bikini top leave you pretty exposed to having a very hard to explain tan line?

Yes it would, but when I am in the pool the sun is behind the trees and the roof of my house giving me shade, no direct sunlight, so tan lines are not there. Wish I could have them though.
Huggs,
Cassie:)

MissConstrued
08-23-2009, 04:24 PM
All my friends know about me anyway... but they never show up without calling.

Except for this time of year, when my tomatoes are ripening. :daydreaming:

PretzelGirl
08-23-2009, 05:47 PM
If they show up uninvited, then I perform one of my quick-changes (TM). After they are gone, I can change back. I enjoy my friendships and would hate to be a lonely ole CD.

Angie G
08-23-2009, 08:35 PM
Not in a pool but I have had a few close ones. Thankfully most people call before dropping in.:hugs:
Angie

Midnight Skye
08-23-2009, 10:02 PM
My step son's step father walked clean through the front door while I was standing in plain sight dressed from head to toe (... actually I was dressed in the outfit my avatar picture is) I ducked behind the kitchen corner... but I'm positive he saw me... On the upside I think he already knew... on the downside it REALLY caught me off guard.

Mandyflcd
08-24-2009, 12:49 PM
I've worried about this a few times since it is all but impossible to get all the make up and nail polish off quick enough! But then I just don't answer the door if it is someone that I don't want to know.

The one time that I think I was caught (but still don't know for sure) is when I was sunbathing in a bikini at my in-laws house. They were both at work. I think my father-in-law came home for lunch, saw me, and left before I knew he had seen me. I don't have any real proof that he had... its just a thought in the back of my head as my wife told me after the fact that he does go home for lunch. That was many years ago and our relationship never changed so if he had seen me, it didn't affect his opinion of me.

Elsa Larson
08-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Once my friends knew I crossdressed, they would call first before visiting.

Jamie001
08-24-2009, 06:00 PM
If they come to your house uninvited, don't change you clothes. You have the right to be yourself in your own home. Just open the door and go about your business.