PDA

View Full Version : living three lives

brenda lynn mwe
08-23-2009, 05:20 PM
hello everyone been wondering about witch life to live and not three lives I have my normal life transgender life and girl friend life . I have told my girl friend about me and I dress up and all the tgender part but shes not helping matters at all shes not sopporting me at all. I have a gg that I work with .she knows everything and is sopporting me she buys me close heels and etc. but she wants me to be her room mate witch I could be my self fill good all the time and shes going to help me threw my reasightment .my girl friend will not and help me at all should I stay and live 3 lives or should I move in with my best friend and be happy and be myself I love my girl friend but im not happy and shes slowing me down thank youl for all the sopport here

Nikki A.
08-23-2009, 08:20 PM
you have to ask yourself what will make you happy? Can the other gg be more than a best friend? Thirdly, do you want to go full time

Angie G
08-23-2009, 08:46 PM
If you GF really loved you she'd help you through this. Maybe you should be with the one that cares about your feelings and is willing to help you. Think about it and get with the program girl.:hugs:
Angie

Midnight Skye
08-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey Brenda,

I think there are a bunch of us fighting with questions just like this right now. Trying to decide how much we want and need to get by. The best advice I've had is explore as much as you can. Go out places enfem, buy clothes, wear clothes, and do as much as you can dressed up. If you start getting sick of it and craving man time, then you know going all the way isn't for you. If you find you're dressed up all the time except at work, and you only crave more... then you have some bigger choices ahead.

windycissy
08-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Personally I get a thrill out of living multiple lives, some people never live one life to the full, whereas I get a rush out of juggling manhood and womanhood...

docrobbysherry
08-24-2009, 01:04 AM
hello everyone been wondering about witch life to live and not three lives I have my normal life transgender life and girl friend life . I have told my girl friend about me and I dress up and all the tgender part but shes not helping matters at all shes not sopporting me at all. I have a gg that I work with .she knows everything and is sopporting me she buys me close heels and etc. but she wants me to be her room mate witch I could be my self fill good all the time and shes going to help me threw my reasightment .my girl friend will not and help me at all should I stay and live 3 lives or should I move in with my best friend and be happy and be myself I love my girl friend but im not happy and shes slowing me down thank youl for all the sopport here

But, I'm NOT sure with what? :brolleyes:

Your SRS surgery?
Dumping your GF? ( Which sounds like will happen no matter what)
Or the move in with your GG "friend"?

Oh heck! I support ALL THREE!:heehee:

Joanne f
08-24-2009, 04:24 AM
That is something that you need to sort out yourself and it would be very wrong for me to tell you what to do and just as wrong for you to do it .

MiraM
08-24-2009, 06:30 AM
If you GF really loved you she'd help you through this. Maybe you should be with the one that cares about your feelings and is willing to help you. Think about it and get with the program girl.:hugs:
Angie

"Baby, if you really loved me, you would have sex with me". Same "logic" as the statement above. There are some people that will never accept/support that their SO is a CD/TG/TS or whatever. It sucks, but it is a fact of life. Pulling out the "If you really loved me..." BS is nothing more than trying to manipulate/guilt trip the other person and will usually serve no purpose other than to push the person farther away. In time, your SO may be able to accept it more, and maybe even become supportive, but then again, she may not. That is the reality you have to deal with. You have to decide if you will be able to wait and see if she will eventually accept this, and if not whether you will be able to stay in a relationship where you will never be fully accepted as who you are and always have this tension between you. But, trying to guilt trip the other person into accepting this part of you is not the way to go.

Sandra
08-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Angie

"Baby, if you really loved me, you would have sex with me". Same "logic" as the statement above. There are some people that will never accept/support that their SO is a CD/TG/TS or whatever. It sucks, but it is a fact of life. Pulling out the "If you really loved me..." BS is nothing more than trying to manipulate/guilt trip the other person and will usually serve no purpose other than to push the person farther away. .

Well said Alicia.

I makes me so mad when people pull this one out, "but if you loved me" crap.

Brenda,

Only you can make the decision on what to do and no way would I tell you which way to go. Guess you've got some thinking to do.

Lynda Collins
08-24-2009, 08:33 AM
brenda lynn mwe;1843788]hello everyone been wondering about witch life to live and not three lives I have my normal life transgender life and girl friend life . I have told my girl friend about me and I dress up and all the tgender part but shes not helping matters at all shes not sopporting me at all. I have a gg that I work with .she knows everything and is sopporting me she buys me close heels and etc. but she wants me to be her room mate witch I could be my self fill good all the time and shes going to help me threw my reasightment .my girl friend will not and help me at all should I stay and live 3 lives or should I move in with my best friend and be happy and be myself I love my girl friend but im not happy and shes slowing me down thank youl for all the sopport here[/COLOR]

You cannot ask anyone else to make this decision... only you can do it

It is not your girlfriends fault... she thought she was with a guy and now you are on about possibly transitioning.. She doesn't have to like it [If she said to you that she was taking testosterone and having her hair cut of and was thinking of having her breast removed and a penis formed from skin grafts and oh by the way I'm out wif the lads tonight for a bit of a booze up and darts... would you be okay with it...NO]

Do you go out a lot as a female... including down the local shops, and out for meals and talk with anyone.

I can understand your gg friend ..yes a flat mate is a different thing altogether.

brenda lynn mwe
08-24-2009, 10:20 AM
hello everyone thank all of you for the sopport and advise youl have helped me understand my situation a lot better and thanks again hugs and kisses brenda

Ralph
08-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Three cheers for the folks who took a stand against "If you really loved me". You give me hope that humanity isn't nearly as selfish and screwed up as it usually appears.

You could just as easily turn that around and say "If you really loved her, then you wouldn't want to dress/transition/whatever".