PDA

View Full Version : One Small Step

TxCassie
08-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Ok Ladies,

I've been reading the threads lately, especially the ones about going out dressed, the various stories how we all started. If you read my past posts, you know I haven't gone out in public dressed. I do not pass so that day is still ahead of me. I have worn my panties and sometimes I've worn my pantyhose under my drab.

I recently made a post saying I haven't worn my pantyhose in awhile because of the hot weather we've been having here in south central Texas. Today it was 102 degrees. Well, reading all the wonderful stories, got me wanting to don a pair today. I was already wearning some purple print hipsters from VS.:)

So, after I showered, shaved my legs, I put on a fresh pair of hipsters and then the pantyhose. Of course, inside my apt. it's cool. but I knew I would be going out to the grocery store and picking up a bite to eat, my usual errands for a Sunday afternoon. I went ahead and put my drab jeans and button down shirt on, so I guess you can say I was en femme under drab.
This in itslef is not a first for me, for I've done this many times in the last ten years.

What was new was I need to do some laundry and my lanudry room is down stairs inside a converted garage. I"m on the 2nd floor and have a back door veranda that has a staircase to the ground. On the ground, there is a walkway pass my building with another four-plex on the other side of the fence (same owner). A brief 30 yrard walk, down four steps to the garage level and around the fence and you're at the laundry room door.

So, I got my laundry together and still en femme under I got my laundry going. No biggie. But as it got later and the sun began to set, I had a thought, OK Cassie, let's take a step. So, I put on a pair of my women's walking shorts, kept the button down, shirt tail out, and kept my pantyhose on. On my next trip to the laundry room. I took a deep deep breath and I exited my back door with the sun setting, I walked out in my first time outdoors wearing anything femme. :straightface: :straightface: :straightface:

I looked around, no one around, the apt. across the walk, easy view, no one through the open blinds. The outdoor security lights hadn't come on yet, so i casually but swiftly walked to the laundry room, entered and shut the door... FAST..LOL... The possibility of someone walking in was always present, so I was preparing myself to just act like nothing is out of sync. No one appeared.

Well, for the next two and half hours as I made about six trips to the laundry room and back without incident.

AND I FELT WONDERFUL!!!!!!

:D :D :D

After my second trip, while did keep one eye open, I really started to feel comfortable and like there was nothing excpetional going on. But, yet, I encountered no one, so I can't say how comfortable I really was with all of it. I wonder if I'm trying to out myself. I dont' know.

I love wearing pantyhose with my panties. I know to some, that's too much layering, but the two push my twins and the ah hum you know enough to give me a very flat look, the look i'm always trying to get. I am blessed with a small member but some sizable twins. I haven't had to tuck yet, but I do want to learn the art.

Anyways, Ladies, if it wasn't for you here giving your support with your stories, I would have never gotten to the place to grab life, ever so lightly, by the horns and take one bold step forward.

To all the Ladies here..
Thank You... :love: Thank You... :love: Thank You...:love:

I know it must sound trite to some .. but for me. it was a big step indeed.

Oh, the heat... What heat...LOL :heehee:

Cassie

Persephone
08-24-2009, 02:15 AM
for me. it was a big step indeed.

Cassie

Congratulations Cassie! Sounds like you felt great! Do be careful though -- what is it they say -- "Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly."

Hugs,
Persephone.

Monika G
09-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Cassie, Good for you girl! I love the way you write and the way you dress. Keep us posted when you take the next step.