PDA

View Full Version : Notthe usual questions

Christinedreamer
08-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Ok girls, I am curious. I read all the replys about absurd and rude questions you have been asked but now I have one a bit different.

Have any of you been approached by true gentlemen who were attracted to you and approached you as though you were a GG and were NOT rude or just interested in sex of some sort, just to get to know you or learn about the TG world?

I have been and even though I am not passable in the least, I am hoping this gentleman was not alone in the universe.

PaulaJaneThomas
08-24-2009, 11:04 AM
No. On the rare occasion that I'm approached it's always by some socially inept low-life who often won't take no for an answer. Fortunately I have other words in my extensive vocabulary :devil:

michelle_tx
08-24-2009, 03:00 PM
The only ones I ever get approached by that aren't interested in sex are usually a certain type of gay man in clubs. The kind that usually have a lot of hot gg friends and are always looking for more and just want to have fun. I love hanging out with them. But as for anyone else, it's sadly usually either the stupid question or sex guys (frequenly one and the same).