PDA

View Full Version : I Have A New Role......

Felix
08-24-2009, 10:12 AM
I feel most honoured as I have been asked to moderate on an NHS Trans Board :) I am really looking forward to the challenge and will take with me many positive things I have learned while on several similar boards including this one Re Moderating. Therefore I may not be around as frequently but I will let you know how I'm doing and I of course will want to know how all you Dudes are getting on as I have made some extremely genuine friends here. Feel free to contact me Dudes any time by PM for my email addresses. I'll help where I can xx Felix:hugs:

SirTrey
08-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Congratulations, Felix....That's great news....and I know you will be an excellent moderator....Just don't forget about us over here, man....:D:thumbsup:

Sheila
08-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Congratulations, Felix....That's great news....and I know you will be an excellent moderator....Just don't forget about us over here, man....:D:thumbsup:

Felic congrats hun :hugs:

Trey not a chance he will forget about us here, Debs and I will not let him .......... he can't anyway cos, he is gonna be my best man on Dec 1st when MS Debs and I do the Debs sheila commitment ceremony :D so if he ain't keeping us update on here and keeping in touch I will kick his a$$ when we meet up for that, plus make him buy beer all night :D:D

Deborah Jane
08-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Congratulations Felix me ole mucka :hugs:

Ann D Bluebird
08-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Best wishes to you for your new role Felix. I'm sure the role takes the kind of dedication you will be happy to give. :thumbsup: Good luck to you.

Felix
08-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanx my friends and like I said I have some very good friends here who have supported me well, so of course I'm not gonna forget ya silly :heehee: I'm not leaving just helping the peeps who are using the same pathway as myself in my area :D through this forum I'm on xx Felix :hugs:

Ze
08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
If you recommend them, Felix, I may just have to give them a look! :hugs: Good luck with it!

Seamus_Jameson
08-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Felix, congrats! Is this a long term thing or are you just filling in for someone/doing while you have the time?

Tamara Croft
08-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Congratulations Felix. A word to the wise though, don't put your email address in these forums, they are open to the public and google bots, you'll be getting spammed by all sorts of jerks.. so I've removed them :)

Shelly Preston
08-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Congratulations Felix

I am sure you will do a great job :D

soimhappy
08-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Grats, Felix!! Good luck! :)

Ze
08-24-2009, 11:46 PM
A word to the wise though, don't put your email address in these forums, they are open to the public and google bots, you'll be getting spammed by all sorts of jerks.. so I've removed them :)

*continues taking notes*

...So much to learn...

Felix
08-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Thanx Tamara appreciate the thought I wasn't thinking of that lol ;)

The board belongs to the Leeds gender clinic its only very new in its appearance :) and it's for peeps who are on the pathway at the clinic although peeps who have had treatment there and completed transition are on the board and I'm sure in time it will expand and maybe link up to other such boards. So early days yet :)

Yeah Ze it's always good to look around other boards IMHO because there may be information out there that you haven't come across yet. Thats what Helen and I try to do on our site try to get as much stuff on diversity out there as we can be it trans related or any other diversity related stuff plus much more lol.

Seamus I'm doing it full time I'm not replacing anyone :) Thats why I feel so honoured I guess :) but I'm not leaving this board I've been here too long lol :)

Thanx Soimhappy and Shelly too :)

xx Felix :hugs: