PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful weekend

Kali
08-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Let me preface this by saying that I’m a completely non-passable CD, I’m tall, built like a football player, and have a beard (I do have long hair, though). That being said, I’m not “closeted”; my fiancé is aware of my cross dressing, and is supportive of it as long as it is part of our lives and not a 24/7 obsession. Generally her participation is passive, though she will buy me things to wear and will do things like telling me I should dress when we take longer car trips and the like, or ask me why I’m not wearing a nightgown to bed.

I do go out of the house dressed fairly regularly, though this means women’s androgynous clothing and complete sets of women’s under things, but very rarely anything more than that other than when we take those car trips to one of our other homes.

Last week my fiancé told me that she had made weekend plans and asked would I be willing to just go along with them, no questions asked. I agreed, as she is the far more social of the two of us and if she had things she really wanted to do, I’m usually happy to support her interests.

She called me on her way home from work on Friday (I work at home) and told me that she would like me to be dressed when she got home, in women’s clothing appropriate for the weather (90’s and humid) but in something that I could go out in public in. Plus I was to be wearing a small set of forms (c-cup) and with nipples. I know it probably sounds odd, but breast forms with nipples make me much more self-conscious than the same size forms without, even with just a small nipple protrusion.

Given the weather I was wearing women’s shorts and a very feminine cut T, with a pair of melon colored sandals. With the forms and the nipples this is not something I would normally wear out of the house; there was nothing androgynous about it.

When she arrived home she told me she liked my outfit and handed me a woman’s silk Hawaiian shirt in a garish print to put on over what I was wearing (worn open, not buttoned). Then she said “Let’s go.” The shirt did a good job of hiding what I was wearing and frankly, all Hawaiian shirts are pretty garish ;)

Keeping an open mind (and remembering my promise to go along with her plans), I went. After we got in the car she told me we were off to the mall. Not a local mall, but one far enough away that we would be unlikely to run into anyone that knew us. When we got to the mall she let me know that we were going for pedicures. The pedicure was fun, though my height and the geometry of the pedicure stations don’t mix well, and I end up feeling very cramped while we sat there. The non-English speaking tech who was doing our feet didn’t seem to understand that my fiancé had told her to paint our toenails the same color, and while she got a lovely dark pink polish, my nails ended up being done in clear.

After the pedicure we walked through the mall and went to a small restaurant for dinner. After we ordered, my fiancé asked me if I would be willing to take off the Hawaiian shirt. The restaurant was not too busy and not brightly lit, so I complied, enjoying my dinner while sitting in public in clearly feminine habiliment, something I had never done before. No one seemed to really notice and no comments were made in my hearing; it was somewhat thrilling and relaxing at the same time.

Saturday morning she asked me to dress in the same manner I had dressed the previous evening. We went out to breakfast (a little closer to home so I kept on the Hawaiian shirt) and then we went shopping. She told me we would be going out to dinner, and I would be wearing my large forms (which she knows I love; they are big but proportional to my frame) and that I needed an outfit to wear to a nice place. We managed to find a casually dressy outfit, with wide leg pants long enough for me, a matching shawl jacket (both in black) and a contrasting colored top. A pair of low-heeled black pumps from my collection completed the ensemble.

The outfit didn’t hide my significant (artificial) endowment, but it also didn’t draw attention to itself. With my fiancé wearing a low cut LBD that showed off her impressive cleavage and trim waist, I don’t think anyone looking at us would have noticed me, regardless. ;)

When we got back to our home, she told me I needed to pack; we were going away for the evening and I would need clothes to wear for the remainder of Saturday, and Sunday. The only men’s clothing I brought was a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, “just in case.” She had made reservations for the evening at a trendy little hotel about 40 miles from home, and we were going to just go and relax, and she told me she knew that I would be most relaxed if I was dressed.

The hotel was very interesting in a “Swedish modern” sort of way, and while I wasn’t running around all evening showing off my attire, I was clearly a man with a bust, in women’s clothing, and drew very little attention, with the exception of a gentleman who shared an elevator with me and got a very confused look when he actually looked at me.

We had a lovely evening (and an amazing night) that we both really enjoyed. Breakfast on Sunday was more of the same, though I was more open about what I was wearing, and my fiancé was surprised when we stopped for gas in a so-so area and I was confident enough to get out of the car, dressed as I was, to pump the gas.

All in all it was a great weekend, with romance, entertainment, wonderful sex, and two happy people involved. My fiancé wanted to cap it off by taking me to get my ears pierced, but I told her I would rather just stay in with her for the remainder of the evening. She said she would surprise me with a trip to get pierced sometime in the future. I presume she was still talking about ears ;)

I know exactly how lucky I am to have found this woman (though she found me) and I’m amazed that she wants to share her life with me. Of course I knew that before the whole CD thing came to the fore.

boardpuppy
08-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Kali, you must be one special girl to find someone so wonderful. Treat her extra special and give her a big hug from all of us. I am oh so envious of the wonderful time you had on your weekend outing, it was so fasinating to hear all the details.

Hugs,
Alice

Kathi Lake
08-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Kali,

I LOVE adventurous women. It looks like you've found a winner. I'm so glad that she can accept and engage your feminine side. Good luck to you both!

Kathi

Joni Marie Cruz
08-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Suhweet! Don't let her get away.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Gerard
08-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Suhweet! Don't let her get away.

Hugs...Joni Mari

yeah!

Marcia Blue
08-24-2009, 05:18 PM
You are so lucky. I am soooo jealous. I am glad you had a great time with your fiancé.