PDA

View Full Version : Winter, Summer, Spring or Summer - which do prefer

Jessi57
08-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi I am curious which season you prefer dressing, I know we all prefer all the time but which is your favorite. I prefer Winter as I can keep my legs shaved and toenails painted, which I can not do during the short/sandals seasons.

Renee Demarea
08-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Is for me wigs get to hot in the summer.:2c:

Linda St. John
08-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah ..and sweating in makeup can be a mess !:)

JustAlex
08-24-2009, 01:02 PM
I like winter overall. The hot humid weather of the summer is not for me.
Winter is better for my CDing because I can wear more under my regular male attire. It's a very short season here so I try to get the most out of it wearing pantyhose and teddies.

michelle_tx
08-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Well, they're all good for dressing, but summer is my favorite season. Lots more fashion choices and you can't beat lying out by the pool. Spring and summer I go wild with my outfits and colors, not to mention you can have brighter nail polish. Winter I tend to stick with some sort of a black skirt/white or black top combo. I'll add leggings if it's cold out. I do love getting to wear boots in the winter though. I have a cute new suede pair I bought last spring on clearance I've been dying to wear.

Kali
08-24-2009, 02:37 PM
<---- Not a warm weather person

StaceyJane
08-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Winter's nice because I can underdress. It's awfully hot to wear pants and hose during the summer around here.
I shave my legs all year and I really don't worry about anybody noticing when I wear shorts during the summer.

StephanieH
08-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Fall and Winter baby! I live in south Louisiana - summer is terrible down here! Bring on the cool weather - I like tight sweaters, stockings and high heel boots! :)

suchacutie
08-24-2009, 03:08 PM
It's just easier for those of us who constantly switch between genders to maintain both most easily in these seasons!

tina

ArleneRaquel
08-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Summer is #1 for me, I can then show my hot bare legs. # 2 - Spring - I get to show my gams in hose, #3 Fall - I get to show my gams in hose, and #4 Winter - I get to show my gams in hose. I think that I love to show my gams. :wtf: :hugs:

GirlyGirl26
08-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Well I LOVE the summer. Nice beach weather. Oh I am 100% a summer person. The winter, for me I can never get warm and you can't wear skirts (I love skirts).

maxi_in_az
08-24-2009, 03:27 PM
winter and early spring for me - living in Phoenix means that its the only time of year I'm not sweating up a storm

windycissy
08-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Love them all, although living in California the seasons are less extreme...I just put my sundresses, skirtini etc. away :sad: and got out my wool skirts and sweaters, it will be nice to start wearing nylons again :)

Kathi Lake
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
As a "girl" I'd have to say Fall, Fall, Fall!!

I just love the long skirts, the short skirts with colored tights, the boots, the dresses, the jackets, the colors!! I get excited just thinking about it (getting the latest Talbots mailer didn't help at all! :)). I have so many cute sweaters and other Fall things that I will be taking a lot of days off and spending some serious Kathi time.

As a guy, I would have to say that my favorite season is Summer - it's the best for girl-watching. Short skirts and shorts, sundresses, cute sandals, tight little spaghetti-strapped camis and tops, and lots and lots of skin! :)

Kathi

PaulaJaneThomas
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
It's all the same to me. I just dress to suit the weather.

Frédérique
08-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi I am curious which season you prefer dressing, I know we all prefer all the time but which is your favorite. I prefer Winter as I can keep my legs shaved and toenails painted, which I can not do during the short/sandals seasons.

I like late autumn best, when the leaves are blowing around, the days are getting shorter, and nights are quite cool. Here in Kansas the autumn is very short – one day its 90°, the next day it’s 10° or less. Winter is another favorite season for me, because I can wear my wool skirts again. The sun is at a low angle, it gets dark at 4:00 PM. and, of course, I can keep my legs shaved and toenails painted, right, Jessi? :battingeyelashes:

Carly D.
08-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Fall, for football.. spring for the return of warmer weather.. and ALL THE TIME for cross dressing..

AllieSF
08-24-2009, 06:13 PM
I like all the seasons except when it rains too hard. As Cissy says, here in California the seasons are less extreme than in other places. This summer has been casual wear and no nylons, which is great since I have a wonderful tan on my legs.

Diane Smith
08-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Fall is the peak time for me. I get to wear hose, pumps, sometimes boots, cute sweaters, knits, jackets, and all the other stuff that is pretty and feminine and just a little too hot for summertime. Winters around here can be pretty brutal, and to be honest, I'm mostly just focused on staying warm and upright in the snow and ice. What good is dressing up if you can't wear heels? :) And I hate having to cover up a nice outfit with a goose-down coat or something equally shapeless.

- Diane

Cristi
08-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Fall is my favorite. I can't even attempt to pass in Summer with short skirts, sleeveless tops, sundresses etc. But come fall I can put on tights, a bit longer skirt, long sleeve top and blend right in. Plus, I love the sweep of long skirts and the cool Fall breezes blowing up them.

Terri Andrews
08-24-2009, 07:50 PM
I like the Summer ,with the white and summer colors that we can wear .

slamddoger
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM
i like the fall time

"Mary"
08-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Summer is OK, but skimpier clothes don't usually flatter me.
Winter can be perilous here, and winter coats can cover too much.

That leaves Spring and Fall which are my favorites.

Angelofsomekind
08-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Fall and winter. I'm a cold weather girl!

Maia Saturn
08-24-2009, 09:25 PM
I can't stand the summer. All I can wear is red toenails and little pink tank. Too damned hot her for anything else..

wendy68
08-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I love fall the best and winter is ok unless he snow and ice gets too out of hand. Summer is too hot for me. If was alot slimmer Id mght lke summer more

sally angora
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Much prefer the cooler seasons for dressing, snuggledin am fluffy angora sweater

Aubrey Green
08-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Summer, the hotter the better. I love wearing mini's or short shorts and bedtime means lace cami & panties or au naturale. So hot!

Cheshire Gummi
08-24-2009, 11:34 PM
The season I like the best is air conditioning. I sit my pale ass inside and let my mistress, Lady Trane whisk me away to a windswept Irish hillock.

If I have to go outside, I prefer it cooler. Not cold, but cooler. I'll say as early as the beginning of spring and even into late fall. Summer's a bust for me. I'm better with winter, but winter and I aren't exactly good buddies, either.

I think there should be a fifth season. Let's call it "Hell." It'd a biyearly season that come right around late July when there's enough moisture in the air that you can actually see it boil from the heat, yet it's still and windless enough to qualify as something worse than "Summer heat." It comes back in January of next year where it's cold enough to freeze spit before it hits the ground and windy enough to ensure that frozen spittle comes right back into your face.

danacd96
08-25-2009, 12:05 AM
Being from the west coast I definately prefer the warmer weather. Having said that, our winters are generally short and mild. So I really don't mind the short winter season.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-25-2009, 01:04 AM
My femme side likes winter the best being that I sweat very easilty. Male side likes summer, the hotter the temp the better.

RobynB
08-25-2009, 05:03 AM
Fall and Winter. I love wearing tights and boots. In the Summer I just melt.

Michelle123
08-25-2009, 07:37 AM
Without a doubt, fall and winter for me, as I can wear my corselette (bra/girdle all in one) full time. Can even keep my 36b forms in most of the time if just running errands. In summer months, I usually go with a regular girdle, without my bra. Stockings always.....

TGMarla
08-25-2009, 09:21 AM
I like them all! Each season brings with it its own kind of clothing pleasures. Summer has the nice floaty, sheer, lightweight stuff, and white pumps, sandals, swimwear, etc. But colder weather allows for pretty sweaters and sweater dresses, wool skirts, boots, and the heavier (but really pretty) stuff. I like all the seasons. And they all fly by quickly, so summer will be here again before we know it.

And let's not bury summer so quickly. It doesn't even turn into Autumn until mid-September!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-25-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm torn, I have pretty nice legs, have been told so by several female friends, so I like being able to show them off. The problem is I also have psoriasis, which means that I have really ugly knees, so I can only wear skirts and dresses that are knee-length or longer. Also, I have somewhat broad shoulders up top so sometimes I have trouble with women's tops, in fact if I wear a spaghetti strap or halter dress, it actually makes me look sort of buff. So summer styles can be a little bit harder for me to pull off. I look decent in women's v-neck tees but they need to be slightly oversized or the sleeves give me away, again cause of my shoulders.

I guess because of that, I prefer winter for the clothes options because I can wear opaque tights, which solved my knee issue, and coats or longer sleeved items which help play down my shoulders. However, I hate the cold with a passion, so as far as personal comfort goes, I'm a much bigger fan of summer.

I guess Fall and Spring then are my favorites. Cool enough to wear the layers, not so cold that it feels oppressive.

MichelleP
08-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Definitely fall and winter. Skirts, boots, cute jackets ahhhh, I could go on and on...

Michelle

countrygirl
08-25-2009, 10:42 AM
For me it is year round and all seasons, GG do not get a choice as to the weather, I want to experience as a crossdresser all the comforts and discomforts of being a women.

Joni T
08-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Fall/Winter, hands down.

Samantha43
08-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Female mode: Fall and Winter.

Male mode: Spring and Summer.

AmandaM
08-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Fall is my favorite season irregardless!

Nicole Brown
08-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Definitely spring and fall. In the summer my makeup runs down my face and I need to shampoo and restyle my hair twice as often. In winter I have to wear a coat to keep warm and cannot show of my outfits. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole

lisajane
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
I have been out all summer this year with the lousy weather, and my wardrobe now has alot more casual summer clothes because of it!:thumbsup:

But I still prefer cooler temps!

Lisa

Alice Green
08-26-2009, 11:54 PM
I've got to say fall and winter, not really because of dressing, i just really like that time of the year, the clothes are just second.

Ashley_in_Texas
08-27-2009, 12:27 AM
For me, Fall and Winter, for a few reasons.
For one, it has been over 100 degrees here for more than 60 days this summer. :Angry3: (106 yesterday) I hate sweating up my clothes.
Also, I don't and won't shave my arms, so i like to wear long sleves. Not good at over 100 degrees.
Lastly, I can wear hose or stockings under my clothes at work, and still be comfortable. (I work outside, in construction, so hose underneath in the summer would not be fun)
:fairy1: Wish I could snap my fingers and make it December all year. :fairy3:

Lisa Golightly
08-27-2009, 01:15 AM
I like spring... love to sniff the air... a blend of fresh rain, early flowers and mown grass. It's the first chance to go bare legged after far too long... and I love that... Bare legged and bare footed... scrunching your toes in the grass. :)

dragdoll
08-27-2009, 01:39 AM
i live in florida so there isn't much of a change of seasons here. flipflops/sandals year round basically.

Stitch
08-27-2009, 01:46 AM
I love Autumn the best, when the temperature comes down and the leaves start to change. I get to layer up my clothes, and I can finally bust out my pride and joy a vivid purple handmade scarf. Its my favourite! I spent ages on it last September. Also I get to choose a new umbrella! I'm going for an eccentric one this year. I had a lovely Hello Kitty one that turned inside out and died. :sad:

I'm a big fan of less is more, so I always feel much more confident and lovely in the colder months when I'm able to cover up more. Summer clothes make me feel a little self conscious since there is a lot more on show.

Incidentally I hate summer, I cannot stand the heat. Its not even that hot in Cornwall and I still find it too hot. It makes me all sticky and grumpy, and then my hair goes flat. I can't sleep at night coz its too hot, I can't snuggle up to my boyfriend because we stick together.

vivianann
08-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Summer is by far my favorite time of the year to dress enfemme. then spring and fall would be my second favorite time of the year. I still wear dresses during the winter even though it is quite cold outside.

tricia_uktv
08-27-2009, 02:32 AM
Summer all the time. I can bring out my ridiculously short mini skirts and bare my legs :)

Janice Ashton
08-27-2009, 04:21 AM
Just has to be 'Winter' and the darker nights, as much as I love the warm summer, the light nights dosen't do me any favours, whereas, I can get out and about in the winter darker nights.