PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressed all day today, but you can't tell!

jessidresser
08-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Because i'm wearing Women's Big T Shirt, Women's flare leg pants, women's tennis shoes and the usual undies! I'm buying more pants next month!
I got some 3x control panty thats just tight enough to keep pantyhose up!
It feels awesome! Did you notice my bra straps? I started out with a sweater, but it got too warm, so it came off at the library! I live in a small city of 32,000 and have been here 19 years. No way could i wear a skirt.
Darn. :thumbsup:

Phyliss
08-25-2009, 03:18 AM
It feels awesome! .... I live in a small city of 32,000 and have been here 19 years. No way could i wear a skirt.
Darn. :thumbsup:

You're right about the awesome part. My town is about the same for population and I used to think the same way. One day I walked out to my garage and back in my skirt. The sky didn't crash on me. Then I went for a ride. One day I got out to walk into the post office to mail a letter.
You get the idea. I just kept pushing the "nerve" envelope.
In the last 3 weeks I've been grocery shopping, been into both Lowes, and Home Depot, been at Payless, and the local mall. Not attempting to pass, but a "guy in a skirt" Loads of fun, and quite comfortable too, wearing a skirt on the warm days.

Hayley Louiise
08-25-2009, 03:35 AM
because my Gf helps me out, Picks and matches, does my make up for me, helps put these real like boobs on, which by the way are great. Looks like i got real boobs and ya can pull of cleavage and everythin and no one would notice :D my Gf does a great job, it spooks me sometimes how much she can make me look like a girl and people have asked us when we out at lunch if we are lesbians xD lmao.. Best compliment ever ;)

Joanne f
08-25-2009, 03:48 AM
That`s good news as it is what makes you feel happy and relaxed that counts,
and apart from that i expect you look like 90% of the GGs out there as well (well at least you would over her):D

Hayley Louiise
08-25-2009, 04:01 AM
Yeah alot of the girls on here look amazing :D one thing that has me in confusion is that ive actually thought and talked about transitioning with my Gf and 1. She said either way she will love me, and 2. She reminded me that she is Bi so i wont have to worry about her leavin me for another guy because she loves girls too and loves how much i pass off as a woman :D but i honestly would love to transition as it is something i feel would make me feel whole! Thing is i dont wanna make the wrong decision. Anyone been in this situation before? Xo

:D x

so what is all up too? x

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-25-2009, 10:11 AM
I've often worn women's jeans instead of men's, in fact when I was heavier they actually fit me much better because I had curvy hips, and men's jeans typically aren't cut for them. I love flare jeans, the only thing I don't like is the lack of pocket space.

I can't really pull off women's tops in male mode though, so good for you that you're able to.

suchacutie
08-25-2009, 10:36 AM
I went into work one day without thinking what I had done:

Black turtleneck, black pullover V-neck sweater from VS, undies from VS, jeans from VS, and the socks and loafers could easily have been either gender.

I was wearing nothing that overtly said I was male, and, in fact, most of my outfit was from VS off the shelf!

Once I realized what I had done, I chuckled all day!

tina

silkenhose
08-25-2009, 10:49 AM
i went out shopping yesterday for shoes with pantyhose on......difference this time is instead of pants on i had on walking shorts. had a few people look at me funny but also had some great comments how my legs looked.

i took a new dress with me, to try on with the shoes. At one of the stores the sales girl asked if i needed stockings, when i pointed out i had on hose she was amazed at how natural they looked (she might have been trying to make me relax). anyway it worked and i bought 2 pairs of shoes from her and spent over an hour in the dress in her store.

silken

Charleen
08-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Real small town here as well. I go grocery shopping full fem. Nice blouse, flaired jeans, sneaks with pink footies, rings, mascara with a touch of eye shadow, nail polish and a pink band on the pony tail. Ain't gonna do the skirt thingy though as I have a LOT of red necks around and I ain't gonna take the chance.

Phyliss
08-25-2009, 02:50 PM
I've often worn women's jeans..., the only thing I don't like is the lack of pocket space...

I can understand that. Doesn't bother me anymore, now that I carry a purse all the time.

Frédérique
08-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I live in a small city of 32,000 and have been here 19 years. No way could i wear a skirt.

Well, you could, but I know what you’re talking about – I live in a small “city” of 3,500. Word gets around fast here, so I have to be very careful…

In the last 3 weeks I've been grocery shopping, been into both Lowes, and Home Depot, been at Payless, and the local mall. Not attempting to pass, but a "guy in a skirt" Loads of fun, and quite comfortable too, wearing a skirt on the warm days.

Hi Phyliss! God, how I miss New England! Plenty of people everywhere, too much coffee, and multiple overlapping agendas going in all directions at once. It’s much easier to pass and blend into that environment. I miss the weather,too…

Your mention of Home Depot reminds me of the stupidest male sportscaster comment I have ever heard during a baseball game (said loudly on national TV):
“CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE’S A “T” IN THE WORD “DEPOT???”

Unbelievable… :facepalm:

Phyliss
08-26-2009, 04:16 AM
"Your mention of Home Depot reminds me of the stupidest male sportscaster comment I have ever heard during a baseball game (said loudly on national TV):
“CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE’S A “T” IN THE WORD “DEPOT???” ...."

Answer to the question
, " male sportscaster " Not knowing just who it was, they're probably some "retired" professional player who's now "over the hill" or too burned out to be of any $$$$ value to any team