PDA

View Full Version : Inadvertent Outing

Steph53
08-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Hello ladies,
I have been absent from this forum for quite some time as far as participating but do log in from time to time as I do enjoy reading many of the posts.Now I must tell my story of an accidental outing at my monthly massage.(real therapeutic massage,no hanky panky here).I have been going to my massage therapist Stacy for four years now and of course we are totally comfortable with each other at this point.Stacy had always worked out of a room at my gym but moved her buisness to her home about three months ago.She has a nice, much larger space in the basement of her home which has a bathroom directly off the massage area to get undressed and then slip under the sheet of the massage table.When I first started going to her I was not keeping my body smooth year round as I am now and when I made the change she never asked why which was fine by me.I arrived for my appointment last Friday and went downstairs and we chit chatted for a few minutes and then she went back upstairs and said she would let me know when she was coming back down the stairs. I happened to be underdressed that day and went into the bathroom to get undressed and neatly folded my black camisole and panties on top of my jeans and tee shirt.In the three times that I have been to her home studio she has never gone into that bathroom so I was totally comfortable leaving my lingerie out in the open.Well,when she came back downstairs she said,I just have to wash my hands I'll be right with you.Whoaa!! I thought to myself,is she going to walk back out here and tell me to get out or something worse? There is no way she didn't notice my lingerie sitting right there on the vanity.She came back out and didn't act strange or say anything.I'm sure she could sense the tension on my end.Stacy started with the usual affirmation prayer while holding my head in her hands and spent extra time just lightly massaging my skull and the tension in my body just slipped away and I had a great massage as usual. I left that night with a nice feeling and confirming to myself that alot of people just don't make a big deal out of crossdressing and they are not going to condemn you for it.Maybe someday I'll show up as Stephanie!!

Phyliss
08-25-2009, 07:00 AM
Don't even worry about it. A good therapist, (and I'm sure she's good, if she begins with an "afirmation") doesn't judge. You're there to take care of your physical body. How it happens to be clothed isn't a big deal

Christina Horton
08-25-2009, 07:04 AM
for most people it's no big deal. Next time go there and when you chit chat ask her if it bothered her that A, you left your unmenchables out, and B, does it bother her you Cd,and C, would it be ok with her if you came dressed sometimes. I think she will be just fine with it. Good luck.

Misty G
08-25-2009, 07:31 AM
Sounds Like a nice therapist. Hope you can go dressed sometime

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Well, it is also entirely possible that she just didn't notice. I mean she could have just washed her hands and not really paid attention to your clothes. This woman probably has client's clothes in her bathroom on a regular basis, she may not even glance at them.

Ralph
08-25-2009, 12:06 PM
I'm glad things worked out for you but I have to say if you don't want people to know you underdress you sure have a funny way of protecting that secret. There have been a few times I was underdressed in circumstances that involved changing clothes (staying over at a friend's overnight, going swimming, etc.) and I always make sure that the only possible way for someone to find me out would be if they did a thorough, methodical search of my belongings.

I have had a couple of close calls when I wore tights or pantyhose and visited a friend who likes people to take off their shoes and walk around in their socks. With the black opaque tights I just figured what the hell and counted on nobody looking that closely at the 1 inch visible between the carpet and my pants; with the more sheer stuff I "forgot" to take off my shoes (a lot of people do).

marny
08-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Only your hairdresser knows for sure! The woman who cuts my hair has seen the painted toenails and never said boo! like any other professional, you've seen it all!

Alice B
08-25-2009, 10:32 PM
We get a massage every two weeks in our home. In fact our therapist keeps a table at our house. She has seen me totally shaved and with painted toe nails. Never said a word, so one day I told her I was a cross dresser. She said cool and for me to send her a picture sometime. I did this and she gave me tips on make up. Makes relaxing so much better.

Diane Smith
08-26-2009, 01:58 AM
I have a professional massage every three weeks and always go fully dressed to my appointments. My therapist has known me as Diane since we first met and would probably be freaked out if I didn't show up in heels and a skirt!

She is totally, absolutely, completely cool with it and it causes no problems at all. She sometimes gives my feet and ankles some extra attention that she says I need as a result of walking in pointy-toed heels much of the time.

- Diane