PDA

View Full Version : I just had to tell

jenniferluv
07-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi girls!! I just had to tell someone about this weekend! My wife decided to go shopping with me. we both found lots of really nice clothes at the local thrift stores(second hand). But most exciting for me was one pair of black strech pants I found along with a cute black strech top. Both ended up being too small!!! my wife took me to walmart(of all places) and found some black lace about 2" wide and spent all afternoon sewing a strip around the bottom of the legs on the slacks to lengthen them. then she decided to cut the sleeves of the top to about one half from their original three quarter length and add the same black lace around the arm openings!! I couldn't believe her...she was being soooooo sweet today! But then she decided I needed a new pair of shoes to go with the outfit and promptly took me down to a local discount shoe store and picked out the cutest pair of silver/kind of grey strap sandels that matched perfectly!!! We got home and she insisted I model the whole outfit for her...well, that was about two hours ago!!! I'm soooooooo happy today!! thanks for your ears girls!!! luv ya, jenny :) :p

Pip
07-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Sounds like a great time indeed! I can't wait until my wife gets back from out of town and we can shop and model together again!

Pip

Rachel Morley
07-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi Jenny,

I know exactly how you feel girl! Having a wife who is not only accepting but also wants to share in our crossdressing is a rare and wonderful thing. Experiences like this will stay with you and become beautiful memories. Don't forget to tell your wife how awesome she is.

Tamara Croft
07-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Hiya Jenny.... sounds like you and your wife had a lot of fun today :hugs: I hope you have many more fun days like that too :D