PDA

View Full Version : The ideal CD husband

Jade C.
07-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Goota post one more to join GG forum, here we go!

To encourage wives and significant others of cross dressers to come out here and join the fun, let us talk about the ideal CD husband!! ...Did I just hear a scream?

The ideal CD husband,

1. when shopping, remembers to buy staff for her wife as well. (Especially if you have been using her Coenzyme Q10 night cream and only a thin layer is left in the container.)

2. asks permission to purchase expensive items BEFORE placing an order. (Even you are going to buy that dress anyways, no matter what, by all means!)

3. notifies her wife when borrowing her clothes, so she doesn't have to look for that shirt she was planning to wear to a PTA meeting tonight. (And you honestly admit it was you that stained her favorite suit.)

4. does not threaten her wife by losing so much weight. Invites her to exercise together. (Buying her a gym membership is a big plus. Never brag how skinny/how disciplined you are, especially when your wife is on diet and not much luck with weight loss.)

5. tells her wife that her ultimate CD goal is to look as good as her wife. (Though your avatar is a blond babe with unrealistically big boobs.)

6. remembers to hold her wife's hands, look into her eyes and say, “Thank you for letting me do this. I know it's not easy for you. ” though she doesn't think CDing is a big deal. (And if your wife really doesn't mind your CDing, she'd still appreciate your consideration.)
And remembers to add “You don't know how happy I am to be married to you, honey. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met.” (Though your avatar is... never mind.)

7. to fully express her feminine side, puts on a fluffy lace-trimmed apron or a maid costume with a petticoat underneath, and happily does the “feminine” chores around the house; Cook, clean, do laundry, feed kids and change diapers. (Thanks, hon!)

8. to complete the perfect feminine picture, crosss-dresses all the way and spends 10% of her en-femme time wearing a “feminine product.” (Now you are Always Care free and Stay free!)

Deborah
07-17-2005, 04:55 PM
LOL. I don't have wife anymore but thats great and well thought out too. I congratulate you on having the courage to do this. :D

MelindaC
07-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Every point you made seems quite reasonable to me. Just one question on number 8, though ..... how is said feminine product to be worn? Pads are no problem and have used the before.

Now all I need to do is to find the ideal CD wife to please as you describe.......

Jenny Beth
07-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Loved your post Jade but you forgot one thing. There has to be lots of hugs and cuddles throughout the day to ensure you know that you are the most important person in our lives.

StephanieCD
07-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Look no further, look no further! ;)

Marla GG
07-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Hi Jade!

Sounds like you've got a well-defined idea of what you expect from your husband. Good for you. Communicating your expectations is so important, since every marriage is different and every wife has her own "ideal." You can't get your needs met if you don't make it clear what they are!

Best wishes,

Jade C.
07-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Amy, ...courage? Oh, no, have I just opened a can of worms? :nerves:
Laurie Ann... :lol: So precise to the details. You must be an accountant! LOL
Melinda, what kind of person would you find ideal?

Stephanie & Marla,
I am married to a person sooooo close to the ideal husband!
I'd better ask her what her ideal wife is like. :nerves:

Jenny, Hugs and cuddles- Good point! Sorry I missed those - physical touch is not quite my “love language” but I do need them! (My love language is, as you can probably tell, “Words of Affirmation”!)

I think someone pointed out before in this forum, but here are “The five love languages,” the ways of showing love;
1. Words of Affirmation 2. Receiving Gifts 3. Quality Time 4. Acts of Service 5. Physical Touch

"Speak" your partner's language!
Have a good week, everyone! And Thank you for welcoming me to the forum!

Deborah
07-18-2005, 12:24 AM
Amy, ...courage? Oh, no, have I just opened a can of worms? :nerves:

No you haven't opened a can of worms. My story is the opposite. Once she found out she ran off for a "real" man. Didn't even want to discuss it.
There were other reasons of course but "Amy" was one of them.

Elysia
07-18-2005, 04:15 AM
LOL. Thanks for your post Jade. I look forward to reading more. Good advice with good humor and with obvious affection for your CD husband. It’s a wonderful contribution.

I alway pay particular attention to posts from GG's because they can give me useful insights into my wife’s perspective. I'm very happy I'm married to her and she is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She has always been beautiful but gets more so every day. It's how I feel but I'm sure I don't tell her so often enough.

Please keep posting outside of the GG forum as well.

alise
07-18-2005, 04:26 AM
Thank you Jade ! Your post is simply great !

I think that what you derscribe is the perfect thing in a perfect world ! But have to remember you've said "the ideal CD Husband" , so you're right ! Would love to have a wife thinking like this .....

Ty for this posting !

RachelDenise
07-18-2005, 04:56 AM
A wonderful post Jade! :cool: I wish all wives could see how this type of communication would help any marriage let alone the CD issue.

alise
07-22-2005, 07:06 AM
Jade !

As i already said, i really like your thread ! Great, well done. But what is "the ideal wife for a CD ?"

Hugs, Alise