PDA

View Full Version : Does CD run in families?

Randy
08-25-2009, 11:13 PM
While reading another thread, the subject of family history was raised. That really wasn't the purpose of the thread, but it made me think that this could be the start of a new thread.

I'll start the conversation by saying that it does, at least in my family. A few years ago (wow, 10 years now!) my father died. I drove back home to attend the funeral and to help my brother clean up the house. It seems that the house was a bit of a mess and since my father lived alone, that was no surprise.

There was a surprise, however, in that it turned out that Dad had died in panties. I had never been close to my dad (parents divorced when I was 5) but given the fact that I was cross-dressing (underdressing) you think that I might have picked up some clues. On the other hand, he probably had no idea about me either.

The surprise got bigger when we cleaned up his clothes. It turns out that he had no male underwear at all. My brother was disgusted by it, but inside, I was very interested. After searching a bit more, that was all there was as far as "traditional" female clothing - just the panties.

So, did I inherit this from my Dad? I never thought that to be possible, but you know what they say, nothing is impossible. The big fear for me is that my son will inherit this from me. I like it and all, but I do keep it hidden for a reason. I know that I could lose my job, friends, and family if not careful.

Anyway, has anyone else found that this may have been passed down?

Joann Smith
08-25-2009, 11:41 PM
My 5 year old Grandson really enjoys wearing long wigs....He is also very neat and prissy loves to wear new clothes and hates to get them dirty....He is named after me and everyone says that he looks exactally like me when i was a kid....We will see if he grows up and is tg like me .. Its going to very intersting watching him grow up to see...

Angie G
08-26-2009, 12:12 AM
You are not the only one. My dad was a cross dresser he never He didn't know I knew. And he didn't know I dress. So it just maybe It's handed down I don't know.:hugs:
Angie