PDA

View Full Version : Mortified at Wally World

Phyliss
08-26-2009, 05:15 AM
Had to go to W.W. for some mini blinds and pick up a few more small laundry bags ( can never have enough for all the undies, stockings and other “delicates” )

Took me about 10 min to find what I wanted, passed through the ladies section taking a quick look and listening carefully to hear if anything is whispering “take me home”
Didn’t see or hear anything so I head to the checkout. As I’m digging out my wallet from my purse, the cashier says “Do I remember you from the “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” this past Spring?”
“Yes I was there, but pardon me for not recognizing you, there were so many people there. I guess my skirt gave me away”
(Hadn’t planned it, but it turned out that I had on the same long dungaree skirt I wore for that walk. Some where there is a thread mentioning this and I posted a picture from it)
She asked if I was going to be there again next year. Told her that of course I would, where else can a cross dresser be encouraged to openly wear a skirt in public. Said she’d be looking for me. Wished me a nice day and I left with my goodies.

What embarrassed me most was, now she thinks I only have one skirt.
Doncha just hate when that happens? Had I known I was going to run into her I'd have worn something different.

deja true
08-26-2009, 05:48 AM
O. M. G!!!

Is that all that's bothering you?

You are such a girl!

(...and I mean that in the nicest way!)

:D

Teri Jean
08-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Phyliss what she is trying to say is there is a sale on skirts, your not done shopping. LOL

She sounds like a wonderful person and you could have a new friend. Take care and have fun, now go shopping girl.

Huggs Teri

Joni Marie Cruz
08-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Have mercy, honey, I'd be mortified too.<lol> Phyliss, you are so cool.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Jenny Beth
08-26-2009, 09:44 AM
You'll just have to wear something different next time won't you? :D And since she'll be watching for you next year you better wear something that will knock her socks off. :heehee:

TxKimberly
08-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Very cute post and great attitude. :)

Phyliss
08-26-2009, 02:35 PM
O. M. G!!!

Is that all that's bothering you?

You are such a girl!

(...and I mean that in the nicest way!)

:D
I do try. At one time, doing something like that was. "the stuff of dreams" Now, it's rather easy. It's all you ladies fault that I'm having so much fun.

Phyliss what she is trying to say is there is a sale on skirts, your not done shopping. LOL

She sounds like a wonderful person and you could have a new friend. Take care and have fun, now go shopping girl.

Huggs Teri
I would have "picked up something, but just having passed through the ladies section and not finding anything, I figured I was done there.

Have mercy, honey, I'd be mortified too.<lol> Phyliss, you are so cool.

Hugs...Joni Mari
No too sure about "cool" , but it's just an attitude that's kinda developed, without any intention.

You'll just have to wear something different next time won't you? :D And since she'll be watching for you next year you better wear something that will knock her socks off. :heehee:
Don't know about "knocking her socks off" but you can be sure I WILL wear a different skirt, next spring.

Very cute post and great attitude. :)

Kimberly, it's wonderful girls like you that have inspired me.
I'm not real good with words and trying write what I feel, is a chore for me.

I don't quite know how to say it without sounding "sappy and saccharine" to the point of being offensive, but I have gained so much courage over the last year just by reading the various posting and adventures of everybody else.
I suppose some may think I'm just making all this up as I go along, because I don't have pictures to prove everything. ( I know, what's a good CD without a camera?) but then, I never was much of one to have my picture taken. Never have liked my own looks. Don't even like to hear a recording of myself.

One thing I have learned, once the "closet door" opens, you can't close it. It's gotten almost to the point of my tearing it off the hinges so that I couldn't close it even if I wanted to.

That kinda scares me a bit. Time was, I'd say in answer to the question of "Do you want to change?" No way, never. Now I sorta add mentally the words, .... "not at this time"

Is Philip gonna be like the wicked witch of the west and simply "melt" into Phyliss? Somehow I don't think I'd be opposed to that.

Miranda09
08-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis...I can't believe you allowed that to happen!!!!!! (Just joking). A cool story. You rock girl!!! :)

Cathytg
08-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah, well they always have low prices.

Isn't it great that it was the skirt that drew the attention?

paulaN
08-26-2009, 04:30 PM
I bet you will not even wear that skirt to wally world again. Just in case she is working again. LOL......... I also think you have made a friend. Way to go hun.

Brenda456
08-26-2009, 06:44 PM
You are tooooo funny. I love your posts.

sherri52
08-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Now there is the woman in you coming out. Worrying about what you are wearing.

MarcieBflo
08-26-2009, 07:09 PM
lmao . . . yes you are really thinking like a girl . . . You should have asked her what her working hours were, so you could return often, wearing something different each time, thanks for the story

Nicole Erin
08-26-2009, 07:20 PM
What embarrassed me most was, now she thinks I only have one skirt.
Doncha just hate when that happens? Had I known I was going to run into her I'd have worn something different.

I am shaking in anger just thinking about this horrid incident!

brenda lynn mwe
08-27-2009, 11:29 AM
hey girl friend sounds like u found a new friend and your so sweet we all could use more close us girls never could have to many close

docrobbysherry
08-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Who took his family cross country to Wally World? In the movie, it was a theme/amusement park!

And they sell ladies things there, too!? OMG!:eek:

Fab Karen
08-27-2009, 05:21 PM
So make more trips to the store when she's there, in different outfits.

crossdrezzer1
08-27-2009, 06:38 PM
very nice story,,,,thats why I always go away from home to play,,,getting outed like that wouldnt work for me