PDA

View Full Version : Family is suspecting I guess

CharlotteW
08-26-2009, 08:01 PM
OK here is my situation....
I have been 'underdressing' for about three years and crossdressing for eight months, on and off.
I regularly wear dolly/ballet shoes with stockings/tights and visit the shops wearing them too, nothing to hide here my friends. Wearing girlie shoes and underwear is really where I'm at, that's my main interest.:)

A few months ago my mother-in-law said she was to buy me a pair of slippers, rather jokingly she said they would be pink slippers. I'm always the guy with the quick reply so I said to her "make sure they have a kitten heel". She went all quiet for a moment and I quickly realised I had given more information than the average man would know.

The threat/promise of the pink slippers has been mentioned a number of times since but they have never appeared. However, last week my wife visited Matalan and purchased a pair of pink slippers in size eight, not with a kitten heel but I don't mind.:o I have been wearing the slippers and they are rather comfortable and our children and visitors never pass comment as officially the slippers are just a bit of a joke:brolleyes:.

So today (Wednesday) we get a visit from my in-laws, I am fresh out of the shower and dressed, I quite naturally put my slippers on and appear downstairs. I reckon the combination of the almost perfect eyebrows (for a man), the hairless arms, the overstated sparkly earrings and the pink slippers gave it all away for me as they immediately began reciting all the crossdresser jokes recently heard on a television comedy show. As the conversation turned to my daughters upcoming birthday party I took the opportunity to mention that my daughter insists I dress as the Disney character Belle for her fancy dress birthday party. They questioned if I could 'pull it off' without having hair, I replied "yeh, I've got the wig and shoes upstairs, she's (my wife) got the right dress apparently".

I would love to know what they talked about on their way home.

alexis GG
08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Oh to be a fly on the wall, so to speak eh Charlotte... but if they do suspect it sounds like they aint gonna judge ... so I guess thats a good thing :D

froggyspad
08-26-2009, 08:44 PM
That is too funny. My mother-in-law bought pink fuzzy slippers for me a few years ago as a gag gift. I wore then until they fell apart. My wife was sweet and bought me a replacement pair.

Angie G
08-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Well you just go with it girl sounds like you have a good thing going.:hugs:
Angie

CharlotteW
08-27-2009, 06:11 AM
Well the jury's out on whether I should get dressed up as Belle for my daughters birthday party. My wife says her new school friends will probably report back that her dad's a crossdresser and that I will probably look way too convincing in the eyes of her family. Personally, I think it would be fun but I don't want to upset wifey.
Decisions decisions.

Anyway, next time it's mentioned I'll allow them to push it to the next level.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-27-2009, 06:27 AM
I told my mom about 5 yrs ago (around 42yrs old at the time, today i'm 39 :heehee:)

anyway...she stopped me midway and said she's known for 20yrs...

sherri52
08-27-2009, 06:35 AM
I would say they suspect but they are keeping thier minds open. I don't think the outcome will be that bad.

Jenna Stunned
08-27-2009, 06:50 AM
I would stay away from dressing as Belle for your daughters birthday party. That could cause her some seriouse issues with kids. Its one thing to do it at home with just your family, If even just as a joke. But to do it with other children present could be misread by just about anyone. And leave your daughter do deal with the after effects of EVERYONE knowing her dad was in a dress. Kids and parents alike.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Claire Fleming
08-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Can't figure from your post if your wife knows or not.

CharlotteW
08-27-2009, 07:04 AM
Can't figure from your post if your wife knows or not.

Hi Claire, yes my wife knows and buys nearly all my bits and bobs for me.

Claire Fleming
08-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Lucky you.

Di
08-27-2009, 07:43 AM
Your in laws so cool:thumbsup:
As far as the dressing as Belle for your daughters birthday party. Please do not....friends, school friends ect can be so mean..........it would not be wise.

CharlotteW
08-27-2009, 07:59 AM
As tempting as it is, I must agree that dressing as Belle would be storing trouble for the future.

vivianann
08-27-2009, 08:12 AM
I agree that it would be a bad idea to crossdress at your childs birthday party. Save the opportunity to dress as Belle for Halloween