PDA

View Full Version : Lounging at home

Sylvermane
08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Directed mainly to the ladies that are in the closet here ;p Do you all binge dress or casually at any opportunity. Just popped into my head after I got out of the shower earlier, I find myself spending whatever time alone in a skirt and usually pantyhose / stockings of some sort. In this case I have a denim skirt I picked up, replaces my usual jeans the majority of my time. Otherwise just drab nothin special.

Kara Connor
08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
I go with every opportunity, which is not too often, since various stars need to align :) Don't usually get time for makeup, but my favourite Summer outfift is denim mini-skirt, strappy cami with lace trim, bra, panities and sandals. My wife actually mentioned that lots of guys wax their legs, so I may see if I can get sign off for some hair removal. Just lounging around is what I do too. Makes me feel happy and unstressed.

Alice B
08-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Every chance I get, which are not near enough. The more time I have the greater I spend on how I dress. But, always try to do the best I can with my make up.

ColleenW
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
When I have the chance, in summer I enjoy relaxing in a simple sun dress, in the winter I prefer something warmer, usually a caftan or something on that order.

Angie G
08-26-2009, 11:58 PM
As much as I can with is a lot I dress 5 days a week unless the grand kids are here. And I give the weekend to my wife as her husband .But I do wear panties all weekend.:hugs:
Angie

Angela Dressing
08-27-2009, 12:07 AM
as of now and probably the foreseeable future the only cd time I get is in my truck. I dont have much here but a pair of pantyhose that are a slight oversize(dont message legs much) and a bra. I actually went into the shower this eve and put them on afterwards, stuck a pair of socks in each cup, put my uniform on over and walk out to my truck. was dark outside but it was a big moment for me.

Electra
08-27-2009, 04:28 AM
I live alone and am in skirt, dress or lounging dress all the time at home :). I have lots of skirts but only a few dresses. I only change into male garb while going out. I am sorry but I have to keep myself in the closet for a number of reasons :( .

Rachel05
08-27-2009, 08:08 AM
I like to take every opportunity to dress when I am at home alone, my wife knows I do it as she found me out, but she still doesn't want to discuss it or be part of it in any way and has never mentioned it since we had the "what this" conversation!!

So I am only sort of in the closet and a bit more casual with where I keep my clothes now, but to dress fully, i wait till she has gone out and my daughter is out

KarenSusan
08-27-2009, 08:54 AM
I live alone and am in skirt, dress or lounging dress all the time at home :).

:yt: Same here.

karennjcd
08-27-2009, 01:04 PM
I consider myself to be in the closet, as being found out could be damaging to my family and professional life.

Therefore while I like to achieve the feminine look as much as I can, I have not yet gone down the road with makeup, lipstick, eye shadow, etc. My fear is it won't all come off, or I'll forget to remove something, and be found out when I'm again seen by the public or a family member or friend. So I'll go with sexy feminine clothing, a wig, and maybe clip-on earrings if they won't leave a mark. But going further may have to wait until I have a vacation from work and I won't be seeing anyone I know for a few days. They I can hole up in the house and be "Karen" for a few days. Hopefully this gives me time to remove all trace before I go public as my male self once more.

Karen

Nicole Brown
08-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi Karen,

Because I work form home, and my wife works outside the house, I generally get to become Nicole 3 - 4 times a week. I don't always get to spend a lot of time dressed, usually between 3 and 5 hours, but I always manage to find time for my makeup and my hair in addition to my clothing. I have discovered that a good package of makeup removers will generally remove all evidence of makeup. I usually follow that up with a shower to remove the smell of my perfume and I am good to go. I have been doing this for years and it has never failed me.

Nicole

Samantha43
08-27-2009, 01:41 PM
I prefer to dress to the nines, but that can't happen very often. I'll put on a denim mini and a short sleeve top with my panties and bra occasionally when I have a few hours to myself, then relax in front of the TV.

brenda lynn mwe
08-27-2009, 02:13 PM
I find my self dressing up every chance I get when im not my self I get sad but im working on the 24/7 I can't wait I love my denam shorts that is very short and a top I only wear panties and I put on my bra under my top

Bluesman
08-27-2009, 02:58 PM
When I'm in a CDing mood, I usually dress if I'm home alone. I'm home today, my wife is at work, and I'm wearing panties and bra, breast forms, flats and painted toenails. Even though my wife knows and accepts and I have dressed in her presence, I'll probably change to male clothes, at least outwardly, before she gets home. I did stay dressed a couple of days ago when she got home. Her comment? "Is that a new dress? Stand up, let me see how it looks." I did, and she said, "It's not bad, but I like the gray one better." Isn't she GREAT??!! So I stayed dressed for an hour or so until we had to go to a neighbor's for dinner.

VERONICARH
08-27-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm like a lot of you, my wife leaves for work I put on skirt, top, bra, pantyhose and heels for a couple of hours, no make-up or wig. Then get ready for work after the couple of hours. I hate to get ready for work drab.

Jeanne Hamilton
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Because I am in the closet and so careful about hiding my female waedrobe, I need a full day or more to crossdress. Whenever I get that full day or more I binge dress and enjoy every minute.

Janice1948
08-27-2009, 09:33 PM
I dress casually most every morning. Don't always do full makeup because of having to change in three hours or so, but I wouldn't think of having my coffee and not leaving that lipstick mark on the cup. Sometimes I just stay in my nightgown, add panties, a bra, breast forms, slippers and lounge around the house. Its a heavenly way to start the day.

susan fuller
08-27-2009, 11:01 PM
I am in a dress or skirt and blouse all the time at home unless someone is coming over. My wife says she perfers my dressing up to running around. She helps me with coordinating outfits. I am enfemme most of the time. I go outside and like tonight we went to take a redbox movie back with me in a skirt and blouse. Of course I am wearing a bra and panties. I wear panties all the time now since she gave me six pair of cotton ones to work in.

wendy68
08-27-2009, 11:05 PM
I try to slip something on even if one thing. On fridays we are alound to wear jeans so slip some La Blues on or JMS jeans and no one notices or says nothing. My clothes underneath are all girl of course 24/7

hable
08-31-2009, 01:34 AM
I usually dress up only when I have the house to myself.

Crysten
08-31-2009, 01:51 AM
My wife has seen me (and been around me) while I was dressed a lot over the 12 years we've been together. However now, with the kids, I generally underdress and have had to keep it "quiet" for a while now, and for the foreseeable future. Unless I blow the doors off the closet and come out to my kids, which *probably* won't happen any time soon.

So, casual, underdress a lot.

That's about it.

jessycd
08-31-2009, 02:09 AM
I live by myself but I'm usually in webcam with long distance friends and family member.
For that reason, I wear caftan, bra and forms only when I go to sleep during workdays.
On most weekends, I can dress up all day either in skirt with knit top or in a casual or night dress.

Mollyanne
08-31-2009, 03:03 AM
Being that you asked, whenever I am home either before work or after work I am in lingerie!!!!! Most nights I am in my bra w/forms(Sooooo feminine) and panties w/a 3/4 nightshirt. On the weekends I am in pantyhose also for the 2 days & if and I mean if I get lucky I'll apply some light make-up when my "better half" goes shopping.

Mollyanne

Frédérique
08-31-2009, 06:25 AM
Directed mainly to the ladies that are in the closet here ;p Do you all binge dress or casually at any opportunity. Just popped into my head after I got out of the shower earlier, I find myself spending whatever time alone in a skirt and usually pantyhose / stockings of some sort. In this case I have a denim skirt I picked up, replaces my usual jeans the majority of my time.

I dress casually at every opportunity. I like to work in my studio dressed, because it helps me to relax – it just feels good. I usually wear a skirt that’s not too fancy (I have a very versatile denim skirt for this purpose), a blouse, plus hosiery of some kind and some mary-jane flats, not to mention the unmentionables, of course…:battingeyelashes:

carolinebrookes
08-31-2009, 06:41 AM
I usually find that I need to be in the mood to dress up all pretty. Some days I can be home all alone and not have any desire at all and the next time it can be the very first thing I want to do and I have no idea at all why!

I like to have proper time to get all made up etc if I am going to do it and generally shall as long as I have 7-8 hours in which to try things out without having to watch the clock. At the moment this is about once or twice a week and with no pressure, it gives good time to make sure I'm as closely shaved as possible, time to make sure I've ironed my clothes properly and also time to try to make sure my makeup is as good as I can get it. If I also happen to be going out, then it also allows a little "bedding in" time to get used to walking in heels and perfecting my walk/mannerisms etc...

If I get a day like this, then the lounging around reading magazines and doing housework can be very rewarding.

helena.gcd
08-31-2009, 08:27 AM
a I live alone is easy to me to dress when I want. Now i'm at the lunch break and i'm wearing a new dress (that i bought on my last holidays :daydreaming:), panties and a bra. i have to go back to work in 20 minutes, so I think that its time to go back in drab mode :sad:

wearingtanpantyhose
08-31-2009, 09:09 AM
I work at home and usually dress to some degree every day. Sometimes, just panties and a skirt. Other times, I'll get all dolled up. After all, I love my pantyhose!

Today, I drove to the McDonalds drive-thru in a denim skirt and my wife's flip flops. I tucked the skirt between my legs so it looked like shorts if anyone looked. I wore a bra, but removed the forms.

Ralph
08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
I too am blessed to be able to work from home AND have a wife who, while she never wants to talk about or participate in my crossdressing, also doesn't care what I wear. The result - I wear my satin blouses and long skirts (during the summer) or warm velvet dresses (in the winter) all day at home while I work. The dresses and nightgowns make my young adult children a little uncomfortable so I usually throw a pair of sweatpants on over the bottom half if I go into the kitchen while they are home, but that's my only concession. If they walk in on my while I'm skirted or they come home at a nonstandard time while I'm in the kitchen, they can just deal with it on their own terms.

ccrossd32
08-31-2009, 12:48 PM
Wife works morinings I work nights so when shes at work I wear my bra and forms, panties, a top, a skirt or short shorts , and heels. NO makeup to hard to wash off. Then do it all over again monday thru friday. she does not know and would not be accepting of this.

Jaclyn NM
08-31-2009, 03:21 PM
Any time I find myself alone at home, I at least partially dress. It all depends on how much time I have. Usually I'll at least put on panties, stockings, and heels, like right now for instance. If I have a lot of time, I'll dress more fully. I find that anymore, I can't get enough dressing time, and if I could, I'd probably dress full time, but it's just not possible right now.

charlytuna
09-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I dress mostly without make up mainly it takes too long to do. Since I work long hours, when I do get a chance to dress I go just simple with bra panties skirt and a blouse or tank top. I do get dress with wig and make up when I have time to enjoy it