PDA

View Full Version : Out Last Night

Julie
07-17-2005, 06:56 PM
After intending to stay in another weekend night I got a call from Nick. He's in the middle between me and Jacki (it's an old pic)

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/J-N-J.jpg

He's one of those guys who just accepts everyone for who they are. He always calls me Julie, even when in drab, "I just know you as Julie and anything else seems weird to me," I hadn't spent any time with him in a while and he's always so upbeat. Anyway, he calls and asks if I'd join him and his bf who were going to a place in Joliet. I'd heard of it before but had never been there. I told him I was staying in and that going out and staying up all night just seemed fruitless. He accepted that and after a nice chat he hung up.

Later, as I'm playing solitare on the computer (oh, what fun!) he calls again and does a great job nagging me to go out. I told him he was a great nagger and I was a great nagee :rolleyes:

I was already partly dressed and went upstairs to finish. I didn't leave the house til pretty late. I got to Maneuvers about 1:30 AM and walked in. I saw Nick and his bf talking to some guys so I went up and joined them. They were all cool. There was one other TG there at the time. The bartender asked me if I was an Island Girl. Interesting. I guess if you're in the community long enough you get to know all the diverse groups.

Later I see this really cute girl walk through. Of course my head snapped as I watched her diasappear into the crowd. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes when I hear Nick say hi to someone approaching. Yeah, it was her. "Oh cool!" I thought to myself. So Nick introduces me to her and we talked for a while. Then I hear her say 'transsexual' and I'm like "Huh?" So I asked her, "You aren't a real girl?" She said no. I was shocked. She was all girl, from bone structure to face to hips to boobs, I couldn't believe it. We talked a bit longer then she left.

I told Nick how surprised I was to find out she was TS. He said if I had started HRT earlier I'd look like that but he thought I could still pass but that my shoulders might give it away. 'Yeah', I thought, 'the damn shoulders and the chest and the voice and... oh well'.

We stayed til close then I went over to Escapades. The place was really alive! I haven't seen it that packed in a while. I ran into a lot of friends I hadn't seen in some time. I gave this one girl a hug and asked if she just came out of the rain. "No, I was dancing." She was having fun. Laura was there and after we closed the place she came back here and we talked until the sun came up.

I told her, "See! This is why I didn't want to go out. I always stay out way too late." But I had fun. Next week I'm almost certain to go back to work so I really don't mind wasting the day.

alba68
07-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Julie you look amazing!

Tamara Croft
07-17-2005, 07:36 PM
Sounds like you had a great night out, glad you had a good time :hugs: *waits for her invite* ;)

ChristineRenee
07-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Sounds like you had a fun night. Thanks for sharing that with us Julie.:)

Julie
07-17-2005, 08:48 PM
*waits for her invite* ;)

Maude's coming up on Labor Day. I have room for more visitors. Consider yourself invited!

British Airways to O'Hare Airport? :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
07-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Maude's coming up on Labor Day. I have room for more visitors. Consider yourself invited!

Send me a ticket... I'll get packing ;)

Deidra Cowen
07-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Sounds like a cool night out....I am about done at 3am myself...don't know how you stay up till sunrise. ;)

Maude
07-17-2005, 09:10 PM

and maude is so excited she needs a depends !
and some waxing....

Mandy Salamander
07-17-2005, 09:30 PM
jeez Jules,, you look amazing,,howdya do't,,,twas soo humid here, I was a melted mess in minits last night,,,first nite out to party in a while, and I came home early and pouted 'bout it.,,,GOOD FER U,,THO

Marla GG
07-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a great night out, party girl!

Isn't that the Heart of the Ocean necklace from Titanic? How come you're not wearing it naked like Kate Winslet, huh? Still.....it suits you anyway, even with clothes. ;)

Julie
07-18-2005, 12:57 AM
Sounds like a great night out, party girl!

Isn't that the Heart of the Ocean necklace from Titanic? How come you're not wearing it naked like Kate Winslet, huh? Still.....it suits you anyway, even with clothes. ;)

Marla, I can't believe you picked that up!!!!

That day Jacki and I picked Nick up at the airport after he got back from LA. I went in to meet him and he totally missed me. He looked right at me and thought I was a GG :D Then when I called out his name he was like (shakes his head) "OMG, Julie!" Then he gave me a big hug.

When he got in the car he gave me the necklace and Jacki the crown. He said when he was in LA he saw these and thought it fit us perfectly. What a guy!

The necklace was a great gift but not half as good as Nick's GG comment. :thumbsup: I'll never forget that.