PDA

View Full Version : Do you CD to Sleep?

sandra diaz
08-27-2009, 12:11 PM
102778[/ATTAC[ATTACH]102779102780102781102782Last Saturday I bough a PJ’s (female of course) nothing fancy long pants and long sleep shirt, but all silk. My wife like so much that she hugs me all night. Last night I got home late from work, I found my wife wearing my PJ’s and she doesn’t want to give back to me. Do you CD to sleep? I don’t think I’m the only one. I though it was only when you are awake.:Angry3:

shannonsilk
08-27-2009, 12:18 PM
YEs. Absolutely. For many yrs, I wore silk cami and matching pants sets. Recently, I have been wearing camis or racerbacks with the built in bra shelf.

It was tough this weekend when I had to share a tent with another guy. I don't know how I survived.lol.

Charleen
08-27-2009, 12:48 PM
always wear my nitey!

Carroll
08-27-2009, 12:49 PM
depending on the temp, yes

karennjcd
08-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Yes, very much so. As I mentioned in another thread, the time I spend in my bedroom behind a closed door is MY time, and I get very little other time to myself with a child around the house. So I maximize my time as "Karen" by sleeping as my female self. And it's not just what would be considered to be sleepwear, but anything a lady would wear, including dresses, blouses, skirts, nylons, bra, panties, and yes even high heels. ( The latter is not advised if you have a waterbed for obvious reasons! ) And if I am staying at a hotel alone, you can best believe that I bring plenty of stuff for "Karen" along in my suitcase.

Nice feeling awakening with stockings on my legs and my feet in platform pumps. In fact relatively few days a year have I slept barefoot.

Last night for example I wore a purple teddiette, matching purple stockings, baby pink satin skirt and pink 5-inch pumps.

Maybe some here do prefer to sleep in the nude, and certainly I respect their wishes to do so. Before I really got into CD'ing I found it more comfortable to sleep that way too. Obviously if one sleeps while "dressed" they should do it so that they remain as comfortable as possible, not to put on anything that they might find restricting or painful.

Karen

Phyliss
08-27-2009, 01:42 PM
I don't think of it as CDing when I go to bed. I simply put on either my night gown or nylon PJs and climb in next to my DSW.

I think I still have one pair of cotton striped pjs that look like something from Father Knows Best (Robert Young would have liked them)

Lyndi
08-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Always wear a camisole and frilly panties - just love to go to sleep feeling that silk on my skin !!!

June Elenor
08-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Cotton nighties for me, usually with a bra. I would prefer to wear knickers too but my wife does not like to be unable to get at me :heehee: and pulls them off in no time.

Electra
08-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Always a nylon or polyester nightie usually with matching knickers or sometimes a babydoll nightie.

jenna_woods
08-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Yes always sleep in a cute nighty

DanaLynn57
08-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Always wear something and it just feels natural to me...camisole and panties, nightgown, cotton gown, or silky PJs....Always sleep very well...

DanaLynn:D

AndreaMarie19
08-27-2009, 03:10 PM
yep i either have on a thumper pj teeshirt and short shorts, or something eeyore or winnie the pooh related, so that it would be really femme. I had on some green jb shorts and a jb smiley face shirt night set on last night to bed. also i wear lots of camisole sets to bed, i have at least 7 sets most of them with charecter prints on them

PheonaP
08-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Yes'm, nighty every night.

Tessa_Green
08-27-2009, 03:27 PM
All the time! Satin nighties and silk sheets...heaven. I love waking up girly too!

Trish
08-27-2009, 03:31 PM
I have about a dozen night gowns. I have been wearing night gowns every night for at least the last thirty years.

JustAlex
08-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I sleep in just panties most of the time in winter. When I'm traveling I wear nightgowns and panties to sleep.
I guess I CD more while sleeping than awake.

Faith_G
08-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Most of the time. I at least have to be tucked, it feels weird to have stuff flopping around down there.

Dorisnycd
08-27-2009, 04:22 PM
as much as I can...which is alot...red panties stockings garters red baby doll nails hair the works

TxKimberly
08-27-2009, 04:38 PM
Are you kidding? I have a five year old and a 2 month old - what is sleep? The word sounds vaguely familiar but I can't quite recall it . . .

Kerigirl2009
08-27-2009, 04:54 PM
I always sleep in my panties, sometimes just my panties but most of the time i have a pair of mens silk boxers on over them just in case my children come into my room in the morning. But I would love to sleep with my breast forms and a silk cami also. Maybe some day.

Ralph
08-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Used to be, every other thread was "what kind of/color/how many panties do you wear?" Now it seems like twice a day there's a new "what do you wear in bed?" thread!

Brushed-back satin, ankle length nightgowns all the way, baby. Add a layer of velvet if it gets too cold.

JustAlex
08-27-2009, 05:04 PM
...most of the time i have a pair of mens silk boxers on over them just in case my children come into my room in the morning...

That's why I sleep wearing panties in winter, in summer I don't use covers. I also wear shorts sometimes to cover the panties.

And it's always panties and/or a nightie. Garter belts are very nice but very uncomfortable.

MarcieBflo
08-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Kimberly. . lol "what sleep" . . . . . Me . . . YES painties & silk top, and have nice black shorter silk sexy house coat (the guys luv that one) :c9:

RADER
08-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Always sleep in panties, And a bra, some times add a nightgown for the extra touch. And thier is times I put on my corset or long leg panty girdles. I love the feel of the satin against my skin, and the way you can slide arround in bed while wareing them. Wife is OK with this, some times making sugestions on what to ware. :)
PS: We have satin bed sheets. :D

KristinSkye
08-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Looks like your not alone! hehe.

I've napped in matching bra and panties a few times, but unfortunatly not all night in anything more. Maybe after I come out to my wife.. :daydreaming:

JenX
08-27-2009, 07:39 PM
I have a black night gown very similar to this one (http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/tr/triumph-lillyets-nightgown.jpg)...

gretchen2
08-27-2009, 07:59 PM
No I do not. Birthday suit.

Earlene
08-27-2009, 08:54 PM
I sleep in PJs, Cami's, nighties...whatever I feel like that night. Sometimes it isn't cd stuff. I sometimes don't feel like it. Sometimes my wife ask me not wear my CD stuff for various reasons.

Josey
08-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Have slept in all forms of nities....babydolls, camis, night gowns, of various colors and fabrics. At times worn bras but prefer wearing them after I awake in the AM. Wear these while drinking coffee and reading the paper. After this routine, change into bra and panties with shirt and girl shorts to walk the dogs. That's my routine each and every day and wouldn't have any other way!

sherri52
08-27-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm a man eight hours a day, female 24

Janice1948
08-27-2009, 09:26 PM
I have worn nightgowns or satin PJ's to bed every night for the past five years or so. I don't sleep well if I'm not wearing them. Sometimes wear panties, but not always. I have at least twenty nightgowns hanging in my closet. I try to avoid any with lace around the top because they irritate my skin sometimes.

countrygirl
08-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Yes, depends on if I feel like Crossdressing.

Lisa Renee
08-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Yes wear nighties just about every night to sleep in. Amost wierd to not have a nighty on when I go to bed

ColleenW
08-27-2009, 10:36 PM
Of course!!!!!!!!:):):) Is there any other way?????:):):):)

helenr
08-27-2009, 10:50 PM
in cooler weather I tend to wear silky polyester PJs-nylon panties and camisole underneath. in warm weather, I wear thigh high Silk Reflections and a nylon 3/4 nightie. also satin sheets, really slide around as I am a bit restless in sleeping-funny when the blankets slide off at times!

Emme
08-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Always a gown and forms. Use the giggle bra from Glamour Boutique. Used to use adhesive but it took a toll on the skin.

My grand mother used to wear Shdowline and I NEVER thought I would. It is heaven!!
Wife knows I don't feel well if no forms.

When company comes, I just go in my room and close the door!

kimkat
08-28-2009, 12:23 AM
I have about 4 outfits I rotate sleeping in. Three gowns: black, blue, and white (or virginal white as my wife teases me). Then I also have a pair of pink PJs. I cant seem to sleep very well without wearing one of them.

lisa_vin
08-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Since I have a non-supporting wife and 14 year old daughter, it has to be something that is not visibly feminine. So it's men's athleticware from Target and Walmart......silky nylon running shorts and silky nylon moisture-wicking tees/tops that are light and feel absolutely wonderful and help me sleep so much better than anything cotton. The best part is these things are all very reasonably priced! (And, of course, the panties underneath adds the finishing touch and feel to the "ensemble" and no one is any the wiser!:daydreaming:)

Cary
08-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Yes, very much so. As I mentioned in another thread, the time I spend in my bedroom behind a closed door is MY time, and I get very little other time to myself with a child around the house. So I maximize my time as "Karen" by sleeping as my female self. And it's not just what would be considered to be sleepwear, but anything a lady would wear, including dresses, blouses, skirts, nylons, bra, panties, and yes even high heels. ( The latter is not advised if you have a waterbed for obvious reasons! ) And if I am staying at a hotel alone, you can best believe that I bring plenty of stuff for "Karen" along in my suitcase.

Nice feeling awakening with stockings on my legs and my feet in platform pumps. In fact relatively few days a year have I slept barefoot.

Last night for example I wore a purple teddiette, matching purple stockings, baby pink satin skirt and pink 5-inch pumps.

Maybe some here do prefer to sleep in the nude, and certainly I respect their wishes to do so. Before I really got into CD'ing I found it more comfortable to sleep that way too. Obviously if one sleeps while "dressed" they should do it so that they remain as comfortable as possible, not to put on anything that they might find restricting or painful.

Karen

I thought I was the only one to go to bed fully dressed including shoes! Go Figure! I CD most nights for bed. I seem to get a better night's sleep when CDed. I don't fully dress all the time. I usally do that during the cold months. Most nights it's just a cami and hose, or a nightgown and hose.

urmilaaa2008
08-28-2009, 09:57 AM
silk and fine cotton nighties. was wearing bra and panty in the beginning, because i liked the tight.hugging feeling. my wife has talked me out of that telling it hampers blood circulation. now only nighties like that smooth feeling on the skin. and when i go out of town. sine i dont carry only drab clothes, i find little difficult to get sleep without the nighties.

vivianann
08-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Yes all the time, silky nightgowns. Love the feel of the material.

kristinacd55
08-28-2009, 10:34 AM
I was home 2 nights this week alone, so got my nightie out! What a treat, of course always wear panties to bed :)

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 01:24 PM
I thought I was the only one to go to bed fully dressed including shoes! Go Figure! I CD most nights for bed. I seem to get a better night's sleep when CDed. I don't fully dress all the time. I usally do that during the cold months. Most nights it's just a cami and hose, or a nightgown and hose.

Not that anyone's going to catch me, but I'll still use the saying that I wouldn't be caught dead without heels! If they are so important a part of an outfit, then why remove them for some silly reason like going to bed? :battingeyelashes:

Alice B
08-28-2009, 01:35 PM
I always wear nighties to bed and when I am able to dress for the evening (with OK from wife) I will wear my bra and forms to bed under the nightie. Not my wigs because my wife does not like that. When I can dress when she is out of town (very limited chances) I will wear my wig also. It's great to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and see yourself in the mirror.

RADER
08-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Looks like your not alone! hehe.

I've napped in matching bra and panties a few times, but unfortunatly not all night in anything more. Maybe after I come out to my wife.. :daydreaming:

Try sleeping with the panties at first under your regular P-J's, Then when
you get bolder, try adding a bra.:daydreaming: Smoe times you just have to try it. Good luck

Teri Jean
08-28-2009, 05:49 PM
I wouldn't call it CDing but yes. I feel better then. Kim the sleep will come in twenty years from now when they move out, wait.................... no I was wrong you are a parent for life. Snickers (-: Huggs girl.

Teri

PretzelGirl
08-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Used to be, every other thread was "what kind of/color/how many panties do you wear?" Now it seems like twice a day there's a new "what do you wear in bed?" thread!

I think that is from just being here long enough to see the repetition that is natural. I am guessing that if everything repetitive became a sticky, we would be scrolling down two pages to get to the first new topic.

And I am a Shadowline person myself. Bought enough to last a long time before they closed up, so I will have to look for my replacement when that time comes.

Tora
08-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Since Shadowline bit the dust, it is Miss Elaine, maybe Vanity Fair, Long Nylon, panties added in cool temps. Speaking of, Where did SUMMER go?

sometimes_miss
08-29-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm another that sleeps more peacefully when wearing some type of fem attire. But gowns never seemed to feel right, I've settled into short nylon pajamas. Occasionally I've fallen asleep in a bra an panties, and or rarer times, fully dressed but that was by accident when lying on the couch reading or watching tv. I think it all has to do with being able to discard the pretense of acting the part of a standard issue male so much. The pressure's off, and I can finally relax.

Joanne_2003
08-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Yes always sleep in a cute nighty

nightgown and bra every night

Cheryl T
08-29-2009, 04:20 PM
When I discussed all of this with my wife when I had my "crisis" about 4 years ago and she agreed to explore it she surprised me by saying..."if you want to wear a nightgown to bed that's fine with me".

Since that day I always wear a nightgown, pj's, cami or something like that to sleep. Of course most nights I dress when I come home from work also, so it's just natural to slip into a nightie and go off to sleep. Can't imagine sleeping in anything else now...

frillysilky
08-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Always wear my silk knickers and sometimes my sports bra. Comfy yum yum.:love:

geri-tg.
08-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Always emfem. Many given to me by my wife.:)

lucyUk
08-29-2009, 06:58 PM
It depends, sometimes yes sometimes not. I have a 3 or 4 girly PJs that i have bought, my most favourite are a pair of Batgirl ones with a vest stop and some printed bottoms, they are pink/grey and have the logo on the vest top.

sandra diaz
08-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Thank you to all my Sister, for a moment I though I was the only one with the urge to wear something feminine to sleep. It’s so nice to wake up to the feeling of a silk PJ wrap around your body. Thank you for your comments, and have a good night…SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Kisses

frillysilky
08-29-2009, 07:43 PM
God I can't wait to get into my nightie.:love:

Electra
08-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Alwyas ,and last night I slept in a full length red polyester nightie with adjustable straps. I have several different types of nighties and use them in turns..

Sheree
08-30-2009, 06:34 AM
I also like to sleep in a black silky cami

jessycd
08-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi Everyone!
This is my first post. I am really glad to have found this site.

I always wear my floral caftans everynight throughout the year except for certain time when it's too warm or too cold.
On warmer nights I'd sleep in my sleeveless gowns while on colder nights I would feel very comfortable with fleece pull-on robes that cover my entire body.
They are all either polyester knit/cotton knit/spandex or combination.

I don't sleep with panties on but I do wear my bra and forms. :o

karennjcd
09-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Well there's a little chill in the air, so I wore a little more. Last night a nice black dress with long sleeves, sleep bra with cheap bargain boobs, white pantyhose, and black patent 6-inch heel maryjane pumps with 2-inch platform.

Didn't want to get up this morning and face the day!! :eek:

Karen

Kimmy55
09-02-2009, 02:29 PM
In the cooler months I always wear a nightgown or teddy to bed.During the hot months here in Texas it usually just bras and panties

helena.gcd
09-02-2009, 04:51 PM
i do it now most of the nights, panties and a nightie and after a few tries i realized that i don't like sleeping with a bra or with a thong. it isn't confortable to me

North Carolina CD
09-02-2009, 05:51 PM
i have cd'd to sleep before, it was SOO GREAT. hmmm.... neat topic, i would love to cd to sleep with another cd, that would be incredible

JenniferZ2009
09-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I always sleep in a pair of fem. sweats and tank top or sleeping shirt. Target has the best sleep wear. I almost always wear a bra to bed and most nights I stuff it. If it is cold I have this awesome pink hoodie I love to wear (it is so soft).

When I wake up in the morning first thing I like to look in the mirror because in the dawn light and with my hair tussled I look like a genetic girl for a few seconds until my eyes adjust. The best part of my day. I actually will use up the extra gas (I budget my driving) to go home if I am at my parents house to go to bed in my comfy clothes.

TNRobin
09-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Some nights I do, it just depends upon my mood. I spend summers camping out in Colorado and I don't then. But tonight it's a short pink nightie. I also like the vintage stuff, pegnoir sets and long gowns. Seldom sleep in forms, but my girlfriend wanted me to last weekend so I did. She gets a kick out of it, sometiimes I think that she enjoys me crossdressing more than I do!

Krissie1962
09-07-2009, 08:16 AM
yes evey nite.summer just comfy panties.wintercomfy panties and a nitie and bra.I love nities:)

Tanya.Rebekah
09-07-2009, 06:26 PM
I do. Whenever am at home, there's not a time that I am not dressed. In the evenings, you will usually find me in my nighties.. Mwaaah ~

Slip Affinity
09-08-2009, 08:48 AM
I would guess that 98% of the time I sleep either in a nylon nightgown or a full slip. Sometimes I'll include a bra and nylons.

Malori Cross
09-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I've been sleeping in panties and a slightly feminine cotton nightshirt for about 6 months now. My wife sleeps in a different room (I twitch too much & she snores a bit, so we're both OK with it).

She doesn't know about the nightgown yet, although I used to wear a flannel lounger in front of her a few years ago. I'm looking for something nice & cozy for winter night wear now.

StephanieH
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
I love to sleep in babydolls or nighties or teddies, but it only happens on occassion b/c we can only do it when my daughter's off at a sleep over or something! :straightface:

donnatracey
09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Oh, yes.....short gown, silky panties and sometimes knee highs....and some makeup....:daydreaming:

Loni
10-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Only sleep infem mode.
Nothing to sleep in for male mode.

VictoriaP
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I love slipping on one of my silky nighties, or my cami, before going to bed and reading, or cuddling with my wife. there is nothing as comfortable and nothing that makes me feel so wonderful.........for me, cd'ing has nothing to do with sleeping or being awake, it simply is what i am. get yourself a new pair of jammies hon and enjoy!

Valeries_Online
10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
I do almost every night. I dont go "oh, Im gonna dress to bed" I just do it. After my full shaving and shower each day what would I put on boxers? NO! they clash with my toenails. When I dont wear my girly night clothes my SO is like why are you wearing that too bed? Male things to bed is just out of character for me although during a rare planetary alignment it could happen.

barbie lanai
10-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Drawer full of satiny nylon nighties and one under my pillow.

Joyously 27
10-26-2009, 05:23 PM
OF COURSE, also wear Lavender PJs, I have a dozen nities,all long ones &
mostly with long sleeves with the air conditioner on my delicate shoulders
hate the cold. There is no one to cuddle with.

Kjara_Ra
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
satin pj's most every night :o

wizo
10-26-2009, 09:54 PM
I love to dress as sexy as I can before bed, even if I wake up alone, I feel brand new.

azcdinhose
10-26-2009, 10:04 PM
I wear pantyhose and a slip/lingerie or night shirt to bed the majority of the time, wife doesn't seem to mind or at least hasn't objected. Since I'm the first one awake in the morning (4:00AM) it's nice to wander around dressed and sip my coffee. I'm out of the house (in drab) before anyone else wakes up. My few female moments every morning that help keep me centered and balanced.

marny
10-26-2009, 11:32 PM
gosh! is there any other way?

AmandaM
10-26-2009, 11:34 PM
If the kid's ain't home, always.

weekend woman
10-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Satin nightgown every night, sometimes if it's real cold I dig out a flanel nightgown.

MissyW
10-26-2009, 11:47 PM
All the time. Cami and panties or Slip and panties.

SuzanneBender
10-26-2009, 11:54 PM
I did for a long time and then came the night of the Tornado! This is one I need to blog about. Short version, sirens going off, 4 kids running to the basement and my wife turns to me in the hall and tells me to get something on the kids can see me in! I am yanking sweat pants and a Tshirt out of the closet while the wicked witch of the north and some monkeys are flying past my window.
Now I sleep in a XXXL silk mans PJ top and panties with a pair of shorts in my chair next to the bed. It lets me feel like my femme self while being able to flee in case of fire or natural disaster.

Jodi M
10-27-2009, 04:13 AM
Quite often I goto bed wearing a loose fitting bra and panties and sometimes a silky nightgown over top. Sometimes hate to take them off to go to work in the morning.
Jodi M

Racheal Ann
10-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Long nylon nightgown with bra, forms and panties.

karen68
10-27-2009, 05:35 AM
yes most nights I love the feel of a camisole or anything silky while in bed

ChaCha
10-27-2009, 03:07 PM
there's nothing better than going to bed in panties,bra,forms and my toe nails painted.:)

tamela bell
10-27-2009, 03:32 PM
almost every night!!

JustAlex
10-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I do and my wife also borrows my stuff and sometimes never gives back :Angry3:

I can't complain really. When we got married I had nothing and worn a lot of her stuff.

angelinamillar
10-27-2009, 06:12 PM
I wear sheer tights everynight to bed with a thong bodysuit. Nothing like the feeling of being cozy in bed when your legs feel so silky when they rub together. Besides they keep you warm at night :) That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it :daydreaming:

NathalieX66
10-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Seriously, though.....who really wants to wear boring looking boxers to bed every night? :laughing:

Alicia Grey
10-27-2009, 06:24 PM
I love to get dressed to sleep in my teal flowing nightgown.

BonnieJG
10-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Allway I love to dress at night with nighties or teddies, nothing feels better than dressing up to go to bed

Rianna Humble
10-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Sometimes I wear a nightdress, sometimes just my knickers, tonight it's corset, thong and tights

TJ Tresa
10-27-2009, 08:53 PM
yes almost every night I go to bed wearing a night gown, my wife wears PJs go figure.

shawn123
10-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Allway I love to dress at night with nighties or teddies, nothing feels better than dressing up to go to bed

Where do you find teddies? I've looked but never found anything that was long enough for a taller person, or had enough material in the front of the crotch for 'hiding' things.

gemsay32
10-28-2009, 07:20 PM
I've tried it. It always seems like a good idea. Oh, you know, it feels so good and all, so.... Well I always get too squirmy and aroused by it. It just keeps me awake. I have to remove it and go to bed normally just to calm down.

I don't understand most of you CD's. You do this so casually. To sleep? You're weird.

paula123
10-28-2009, 07:33 PM
yes i always wear a silikie night gown

karennjcd
10-28-2009, 09:07 PM
I've tried it. It always seems like a good idea. Oh, you know, it feels so good and all, so.... Well I always get too squirmy and aroused by it. It just keeps me awake. I have to remove it and go to bed normally just to calm down.

I don't understand most of you CD's. You do this so casually. To sleep? You're weird.

I think most of us resent being called wierd. Were you "wierd" when you tried it? :angry:

Many of us feel quite comfortable doing this, especially those who don't go out of the house when we CD. Why not maximize our time "dressed" by doing so while in bed?

Karen

Cheryl T
10-28-2009, 09:23 PM
I've been in PJ's and nighties for years. Can't imagine any other way to drift off to dreamland.

Joann Smith
10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Sleep butt nackey

Joann

Shananigans
10-31-2009, 02:05 AM
My SO found out that going to bed in a bra, skirt, thigh highs, and a thong wasn't very comfortable...I could've told him that :doh:...Haha. But, I think we're going to invest in some good silky nighties. He likes the one I have a lot, but I'm not giving it up. :devil: You should steal yours' back from your wife, or go buy her some of her own! Plus, you might find something you like even better and it's a great excuse to go out and spend money, you know?

Dana Jones
10-31-2009, 07:22 AM
Always in in silk or satin. You know when you have been restless when your long nightgown is around your neck! LOL My goal is 365 different silk or satin nightgowns or pjs!

DaisyG
10-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Always sleep en femme, always in a nightie, never PJ's. I have a variety to suit my mood or the season. Now that it's cooler I can enjoy my flannel "granny gowns", while in summer I love my lighter nylon gowns. Some ankle length, others above the knee. Panties underneath of course, and usually a bra plus forms.

Don't ask me why - - I can't explain it, but a rather non-descript mid-length light flannel gown I got at WalMart last year has become a favorite. As I slip this on, more than with any others, a wave of feminine feeling envelops me. Doesn't make any difference if I have been dressed or in drab for the evening; I feel great as I drop off to sleep in that gown. :)

Daisy

Karen__Starr
10-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I have been for decades and have many different styles of nightware.

charlytuna
10-31-2009, 08:28 PM
alway in a nighty most night other nights when cold pj, female nothing else and nothing else on

IamSara
10-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Always when I am traveling. I have several nighties that I wear.

serinalynn
10-31-2009, 10:13 PM
I wear a night gown most every night and once in a while i'll wear sexy lingerie.

TonyaV
10-31-2009, 10:42 PM
I sleep with nothing on (femme on the inside), but I enjoy the feel of the sheets on my freshly shaved smooth legs.

HollyStorm
11-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Depends on the temp, but yeah i prefer it a little chili so i can layer on some silky undergarments and leggings while i sleep. I'm wearing fem clothing more and more as long as I'm home now. Its so nice not having roommates anymore!

Denise Somers
11-01-2009, 01:11 AM
I go to bed more nights than not in a silk or satin nightie, girl panties, my toes are always polished, and on occasion, some high heels if I was just making the wife "happy". I even tend to sleep the way you see the woman in those mattress commercials-on my left side with knees bent and in a brightly-colored nightie.

Denise S.

baby beluga
11-01-2009, 03:20 AM
not a whole lot actually. i'm really odd about sleeping clothes- it must be full or capri length pants of some sort and no shirt. anything else really bothers me for some reason and i have trouble sleeping.

i do have a few pairs of femmy pajama pants though, and right now i'm in bed wearing danskin workout pants that i got at walmart for like 6 bucks :)

rachel_rachel
11-01-2009, 03:38 AM
It's actually the one thing i'm allowed to get away with. My wife doesn't like that i spend too much on women's clothes but is tolerant of me buying nighties and PJs. In some cases we buy the same thing for both of us too.

Charla McBee
11-01-2009, 04:43 AM
I actually often lose sleep in order to CD. After midnight is my best time when Im home to ensure that I run zero risk of being caught. However, when I've got the house to myself for more than a day, you bet I want to sleep in something feminine. It's not a necessity yet though, if I'm really needing to CD my dreams will try and take care of it.

lusciouslisalips
11-01-2009, 05:07 AM
are always my night time companions....7 colors of slinky, clingy satin ankle length gowns----one for each day of the week---and the satin sheets are just the yummiest to slither in between...lisa

Lidia_tv
11-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Nightgown is just about the only thing I can wear to bed. NO PJs or any male sleepwear

Tina Francis
11-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Silk nighty and panty is a must! It feels like heaven to sleep and wake up in girls mode.....

Heather_Marie
11-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Absolutely :heehee: panties (Many Kinds) camis, nightgowns it is so relaxing to sleep in Fem mode it's also great to wake up wearing my nice sleepwear.

jenna_woods
11-01-2009, 12:29 PM
yes wear a night gown every night love the feel of silk.

StacyCD
11-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I only wear satin pajamas (tops and bottoms) or satin nightshirts to bed. This is the only outwardly visible clothing my SO lets me wear around her.

Rachel Morley
11-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Most of the time I'm naked, but in the cooler months of the year I often wear short silky chemises to bed. :)

suzanne
11-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Sandra, I love your SO's accepting attitude toward your femininity, and if she likes your taste in PJs, you have no choice but to let her have them and go out and get another set for yourself. Better yet, ask her to find another set for you, preferably matching!

As for me, I have been wearing nothing but those supersoft pink and lace nighties by Miss Elaine for a few years. My wife told me she had no interest in wearing anything like it, saying only flannel was comfortable. Well, I finally got her to try one on. She liked it so I gave it to her. She now has two and we sleep in matching nighties every night. I love it!

Jennifer in CT
11-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Almost every night I sleep CD, nightgowns, panty hose, and panties. Sometimes with a bra or without. :)

shy_jessi
11-01-2009, 06:12 PM
almost always now. At least in panties and a cami. I love the feeling of waking up and seeing myself dressed. :)

Dutchess
11-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Last Saturday I bough a PJ’s (female of course) nothing fancy long pants and long sleep shirt, but all silk. My wife like so much that she hugs me all night. Last night I got home late from work, I found my wife wearing my PJ’s and she doesn’t want to give back to me.

Yes this happens at our house all the time .. We share much of the time,, we both like long nightgowns and long robes ... from Asian things to Hollywood glam :hugs:

Sherrii
11-01-2009, 08:39 PM
I almost always sleep in a bra and forms, sometimes panties too. And sometimes some sort of nitey, usually short enough to barely cover my panties. I love the feeling of a bra around my chest and wear one as often as I can which is most evenings and nights. Sometimes days too with small forms.

Sherrii

Mandy60
11-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes I do
I sleep in a silk nightie.

sabrina mercedes
11-02-2009, 04:21 PM
I have just started to dress en femme at night.
I love to wear a pair of lacey boyshorts and a full slip to bed.
The slip reaches just above the knees and feels so soft and sensual, sleeping has become a pleasure!
My wife doesn't approve of my CDing, but her back is a major issue, so she sleep in the den or the office. The sofas are softer then our bed, thus providing a gentle relaxation of her back.
This has allowed me to dress to sleep CD!:):kiss:

StephHamilton
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
personally i havent as yet... but im hoeing to in the very near future

abigailf
11-02-2009, 05:01 PM
I slept in nighties first and moved on to bigger and better things from there. I now sleep in panties and a night gown or nigthy almost every night.

Teri Jean
11-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Every night, and love it but would like the other part to go with the nighty......SO/wife.

Teri

Sarah5
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Every chance I get! I absolutly love to wake up and feel the silk and lace against my skin. It makes me feel so wondefully feminine and is a great way to start the day.

miss robyn
11-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Well since I've gottin back into cding, i wear just panties and some gym shorts

Megan70
11-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Most nights I sleep in a long nylon nightgown and always a garter belt, stockings, and panties. Ohhhhhhh to feel the stockng legs ribbing against each other and the nylon gown is the most sensuous thing. It makes me aroused with the flag up alll night until sexual needs are self met.
What an experience

Megan

kymmieLorain
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I have been wearing something feminine to bed for about 15 years. Be it a teddie, cammie set, baby doll, or just a pair of panties it is and will always be feminine.

Kymmie

bridget jones
11-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I usually wear panties and silk/satin PJ's or a gown of the same fabric.

vspowers
11-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Usually a full slip and a pair of panties.

Victoria.

Bikini Babe Claire
11-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Always wear my satin nighty and nice pair of panties to bed, I also have satin sheets on my bed.:battingeyelashes:

marny
11-09-2009, 12:52 AM
nighty nities! haven't worn anything else for years :D

Karin9
11-09-2009, 01:13 AM

Karen

I often go to sleep in a schoolgirl outfit. No bra though cos they're a bit uncomfortable. Also it's nice to be able to switch back to normal clothes quickly if there's an early delivery (of clothes usually!)

Kiera79
11-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Usually panties or boyshorts. Love the feeling of satin or silk in the morning. Unless my SO pulls them off of me when I'm sleeping. Haha gotta love that. Nice release. AAAHHH!!

Misty G
11-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Always wear a nightie

irmichelle
11-09-2009, 07:29 AM
I have my own collection of baby dolls and nightgowns. My wife has bought me some and I have bought some. Our compromise is not every night as she likes to feel my skin next to her sometimes.

Jillt
11-09-2009, 08:22 AM
sometimes just my panties but most often a nitie

sfwarbonnet
11-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Slippery nightgowns would solve the "following covers" problem when you turn over, but bare shoulders are cold. Are slippery nighties available in long tee styles? Where?

MissAmy
12-03-2009, 02:33 PM
I try to wear babydolls and teddys when I get the chance.

Carol Elizabeth
12-04-2009, 06:00 AM
It's always a nightgown for me - short in the Summer - Long in the Winter.

CE

Bettyann303
12-04-2009, 07:12 AM
I sleep in my forms. I rarely think about work and fall to sleep faster.

BonnieJG
12-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Yes al the time, always sleep in a bra and forms, and some type of pj's

karynspanties
12-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Panties 24/7. In the summer months, cami's or shorter nighties and now in the winter months either a cami and half slip, a full slip or cami and satin pants.

aggi123
12-05-2009, 10:15 AM
i actually just started doing this. Just underdressing to sleep makes me sleep so much more comfortably!

sarah378619
12-05-2009, 12:07 PM
I always wear panties a cami or lacey nitey or slip. I also wear cable tights or hose too. I usually underdress 24/7 in the winter anyway. I love the feeling of feeling feme and comfy too.Love cding.
Sarah

JD_CD
12-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Yes, I love wearing satin nightdresses to bed. My SO and I have a couple of matching sets that we wear on occasion. I sleep much better when I do.

Robyn2006
12-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Whenever I'm a'femme, going to sleep within it all is half the fun, knowing that I'll awaken within glorious womanhood, which is always so amazing. If it's a Saturday or Sunday morning, like today, so love to be able to lounge around from the moment I get up and do all that any red-blooded girl would do. Bath and pamper, with a lipstick marked coffee mug at hand and NPR telling all about what the world doesn't know about me...:battingeyelashes:

Robyn

Chrissy Brooks
12-06-2009, 12:07 AM
I always sleep in fem you look really comfy and sweet

Dawn Marie
12-06-2009, 05:03 AM
When the kids are at school and the wife is at work and I just got off the graveyard shift, it's panties and nightgown for me. I just love the Olga line of nightgowns and have two and one Lilly of France shorty nightgown with firlly long sleeves.

Mollyanne
12-06-2009, 06:40 AM
I always wear pantyhose and my bra(w/forms) I LOVE waking up feelin' feminine!!!! My better half doesn't say anything I guess she has just accepted this.

Mollyanne

glynnis
12-06-2009, 09:25 AM
I always wear a nightie,still in it now.:hugs:

sarahcross
12-06-2009, 10:30 AM
When I am having trouble sleeping I do. Put on a bra and a thong or panties depending on what I feel like.

brenda lynn mwe
12-06-2009, 11:17 AM
i just wear panties nothing else i sleep way to wild to be in something i fight with the covers anuff lol brenda lynn

Danielle76
12-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Although it doesn't sound like the most comfortable, when the wife is away I love to go to sleep in a bustier and thigh high stockings. Love going to sleep feeling sexy and waking up and making breakfast in lingerie, thigh highs and stilettos. Damn that's hot...

DressyJenny
12-06-2009, 11:03 PM
One time I fell asleep with some Sandals on. They where slides with a flat footbed ( very comfy) and two purple Uppers. Someone came home and woke me up. Luckly they didn't notice what I was wearing.

karennjcd
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm usually in my bedroom with the door closed, as there's a teenager around too. Privacy is respected between us, but I still make sure when I fall asleep that my high heels and everything are under the blanket should I suddenly not be alone.

Karen:heehee:

Leohose
12-17-2009, 10:58 PM
I wear sheer tights everynight to bed with a thong bodysuit. Nothing like the feeling of being cozy in bed when your legs feel so silky when they rub together. Besides they keep you warm at night :) That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it :daydreaming:

Yes me too leotard and silky pantyhose for a good night mmmmm sleep??

JenniferZ
12-17-2009, 11:30 PM
I like going to bed with nylons. Must put a few silky things on my Christmas list!

Jennifer

flwildboy
12-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Typically I can't keep my hands off myself, and don't get a good nights sleep. Even if I am tapped out. I am sure you know what I mean.

jenna_woods
12-18-2009, 03:08 PM
always in a nice silk night gown,

Daniela76
12-18-2009, 11:29 PM
I finally CD'd for the first time in bed last night. I was wearing cotton hi-cuts, pink/dark pink striped flannel pants with a cute white bow belt, & a pink camisole with criss-cross straps in back. I did have to add knee high socks since I got cold, but I loved it. Unfortunately it took me forever to get to sleep since I was so ecstatic with myself and woke up a bit turned on after a couple of hours.
So I had a hard day at work being so exhausted but also being so happy.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-19-2009, 01:18 AM
I read a study somewhere about how wearing a bra to bed can increase risk for breast cancer, and about how your breasts need time without constriction to just relax and let the blood flow normally...so I don't often wear a bra to bed. On some occasions yes, but often it's just panties. Gets too warm to wear full PJs here anyway. When I do wear them I usually end up ripping them off in my sleep by the end of the night. While that could be due to some really AWESOME dreams, I'm pretty sure I was just hot. :P

Sometimes though I do wear a cami with forms, and a skirt.

Daniela76
12-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Tee-hee, the pants feel sooo good on my shaved legs. Just pulling them on felt better than before.
And I have cute fluffy pink socks on also. :thumbsup:

eluuzion
12-21-2009, 04:00 AM
every night, usually naked, sometimes bra, sometimes baby doll.

kathie225
12-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Panties the year round. Can't envision being out of them. But this time of year, ladies PJs are worn also. Got two pair in my stocking last Christmas. Hopefully Santa will be nice to me again this year.

panda
12-21-2009, 09:50 AM
I just sleep naked mostly...

...sometimes I pass out in my knickers though

Leohose
12-21-2009, 10:53 PM

Sounds like the shimmersilk pantyhose and leotard im in bed with now

Nicole Erin
12-21-2009, 10:55 PM
YES!

In fact, I get up in the middle of the night to touch up my makeup and hair.
:heehee:

sfwarbonnet
12-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I wore tights and a slip to bed last night. As I suspected, the slip made it easier to get into, and out of, bed and roll over without the covers following you. As I also suspected bare shoulders are cold. A slippery nightgown with sleeves would be ideal. Can anyone suggest sources/links?

MissAmy
12-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I haven't worn anything to bed in awhile. Tried the past couple of days, but always get too lazy to. I have a santa babydoll I will make sure to wear on the 24th.

SAMANTHA727
12-23-2009, 07:45 PM
I just came out to my wife and the 1st things we got were pj's for bed she helped Me pick them out and I wear them evey night and loving it.

shorty82
12-23-2009, 08:36 PM
I wear a full slip and panties to bed every night. I'd love a decent night gown (or even a longer slip) but those are hard to find.

marlene4
12-23-2009, 11:47 PM
I love to "Girl Up" and go to bed. I love sexy panties, the right bra, and chemise. I always have a great time, wonderful dreams, and I love to drift in and out of sleep all night.

sfwarbonnet
12-24-2009, 11:09 AM
I wear a full slip and panties to bed every night. I'd love a decent night gown (or even a longer slip) but those are hard to find.

I wore a full slip to bed again last night. It was comfortable, but I had to get up and put on a sweatshirt because my bare shoulders were too cold. That, of course, negated part of the 'slipperyness'. Where can i find a slip with sleeves, or an extra-long slippery tee?
'

laura.lapinski
12-27-2009, 05:36 AM
Tonight, for the first time in so many years, I will be sleeping in a bra, panties, tight jeans, lipstick and makeup. Ohhhh, it feels so good.

Laura

vetobob9
12-27-2009, 06:15 AM
That is the only time I do it these days. It helps me sleep better.

Schatten Lupus
12-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Usually, but not always.

Sexy_Girl
12-27-2009, 09:26 PM
When I crossdress, I always wear my cami top, bikini bras and short / mini-skirt to go to sleep.

Sara82
12-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Tonight, for the first time in so many years, I will be sleeping in a bra, panties, tight jeans, lipstick and makeup. Ohhhh, it feels so good.

Laura

going to bed wearing makeup, especially eye makeup is extremely bad for your eyes and your skin.

ChloeB
12-28-2009, 10:27 AM
I've worn a nightdress to bed almost every night throughout my 30-odd years of marriage. I often wear a bra and breast forms too. Many of the nighties I have worn were bought by my wife.

Tisha Ann Ryan
01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Only if I have to share a bedroom/hotel room do I not sleep in silky things. I particularly like a bra and panties, matching set, silk, sometimes coloured brightly and other times basic white of mocha. I sleep better, my dreams are prettier and less frightening, and I awake relaxed.

Lady Davida
01-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Panties, a nightie and a stuffed animal. Either my doggie or my panda bear

WendyD
01-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Yes, when ever I can.

Sabrinasatin
01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes but only when my wife is away, my favourite is the full length gold satin nightdress with stockings, but adding more nighties is a great feeling!!

Slip Affinity
01-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Like the majority here, most nights I sleep in a nylon nightie of which I have many choices. Sometimes, I'll sleep in a full slip, just for a change. Occasionally, I'll add a bra and thigh highs, but those usually end up being the nights I don't sleep very well.

Kickin' Crosser
01-14-2010, 04:08 PM
What I sleep in nowadays:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1258/59435298.png

(yes, I CD to sleep, and I love it.)

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Yes. I wear pajamas and a t-shirt to bed.

NoraTV
01-18-2010, 12:15 AM
It is such a wonderful feeling to wake up the next morning in a beautiful slinky nightgown. I actually sleep better in a nightgown than anything else.

Katie145
01-18-2010, 12:25 AM
Tinkerbell Jammies! I'm so glad they make em in adult sizes ;)

Elsa von Spielburg
01-18-2010, 12:29 AM
I'd absolutely love to, but have not yet. Kinda hard to do with a roommate around.

TrishW
01-18-2010, 12:36 AM
I wish I could

fetishtop
02-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I wear a satin slip (full or chemises), silky panties (can't find real satin brief panties!!!) and sheer, glossy, dark nylon thigh highs just about every night.

The only times I do not is when I decide to sleep in the nude; I've found that a "night off" makes my skin feel very sexy but "different," and when I return to slips et al, the outfits feel even more erotic than before. Go figure.

marcy77
02-18-2010, 06:09 PM
I started CD'ing in bed. I would hide my chemises and panties under the mattress and pull them out every night and put them on before going to bed. Dressing for bed is still a major part of my CD experience. Depending on how hot or cold the room is I dress according to the temperature and the feel of the sheets. Whatever I wear its GOT to be comfortable. I've tried wearing heels to bed and bras but they get uncomfortable after a while with all my tossing and turning.

My wife borrows my nighties to bed too but I have alot of them now.:D
If your wife borrows your only nighty......IT'S TIME TO BUY SOME MORE!!!!

Jamie48
02-18-2010, 07:57 PM
No, my wife knows I dress but, when with her I stay in male mode. If I am away on business by myself that is another thing, always sleep in full femme.

sfwarbonnet
02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
No, my wife knows I dress but, when with her I stay in male mode. If I am away on business by myself that is another thing, always sleep in full femme.

Ditto. Although sleeping in a slip rather than a cotton tee would avoid having the covers follow you when you roll over, bare shoulcers are cold. Also, sleepng in femme clothes at home invites discovery at a time you can't control. Now a slippey unisex tee would probably be OK. Any suggested sources?

maggiecdva
02-19-2010, 12:28 PM
I always wear a nightie although in the last few years I've started wearing the nylon pj sets. I find the feeling so relaxing it helps me drift off to sleep.

hugs - maggie

LisaAlexander
02-19-2010, 12:42 PM
I live with my parents.. but fortunately they travel a lot which means I have lots of alone time so I take my time trying on clothes, choosing the best outfit, choosing some jewelry, putting on make up... when Im done it's usually very late (or very early ;)) and even with bras, a snug blouse, pantyhose, a belt, shoes, the makeup.. I love the feeling of going to sleep like that. Dreams sometimes seem like they lasted forever and going to sleep as a girl makes me feel like I can let go of all that makes me a man and dream with the feeling I'm a real girl. :D

Once I also stayed with my girlfriend but I didn't have any PJs (maybe it was subconsiously on purpose :p) so she let me borrow some of her bottoms of course I also stole one of her panties to complete the experience.. that was nice :D

dayan
02-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Mostly babydolls. Sometime gowns and satin nighties. Always panties or pantihose and bras.

the femm side of me
02-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Most nights I sleep in a night gown. Pink or soft baby blue.

Christina89
02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
i sleep in a pair of panties with my male underwear over them

wehtam
02-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Always,

in fact I CD to sleep more then I do during the day,

Mardi
02-22-2010, 11:03 PM
bra and panties every nite, nite gown

jamiencarolhavinfun
02-23-2010, 01:13 AM
It is a nightie for me every night. I used to sleep in the nude but as I became for active in dressing, that led to more shaving. Wife does not like the pricklys as she calls it, when the hair starts growing out. Never liked pj bottoms so we bought some nighties and she gave me some of hers that were too big.

Karen Michelle
02-23-2010, 09:50 AM
I prefer floor length nylon nighties but some sometimes where nylon PJ's. Last night was the PJ's. I have at least 7 different nighties most floor length but a few shorter waltz length.

EnglishRose
02-23-2010, 10:46 AM
In male mode I only wear boxers to bed, so my feminine side wears panties underneath. I also wear a bra which may seem strange and uncomfortable, but it's quite the opposite - it's soft and holds my fake breasts in place, and simply put, I cannot sleep without them when I need to feel fem. I prefer long nighties over the top also.

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 10:53 AM
yep apair of silky pantys and a silk pull over for me. no bra though to restrictive for me.

Rachael502
03-04-2010, 02:48 PM
I wear a long silky nightgown every night in the winter and shorty chemise styles the rest of the year....and have a very accepting wife!

AlsoSamantha
03-04-2010, 03:17 PM
I love my Tinkerbell PJ's. I wear them every night!