PDA

View Full Version : A chance to dress?

Kerigirl2009
08-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Yesterday I was really in the mood to bring Keri out for a bit and seeing as I had a couple hours to myself I was like Alright Keri lets get pretty.
So I went in my bathroom and began my transformation. Starting with a cery close shave, because I was going to be doing my make up and take my time.
A little concealer under my eyes, liquid foundation, press powder foundation, covers my chin well, put my wig on because I like the feel of it rubbling against me while I move my head from side to side, oh yea I had already put my bra and panties on so I am feeling very fem at this moment, Put on some blush and eye shadow, Plum color I love this color which happens to be the same as my wife but I do have my own, and now am ready for the eye liner, put a very nice line across the top of my eye lids, usually I am not very good but today it looks great, then the bottom and connecton the outside corner. Very nice I decided to give it a little point up very happy with myself, now just about to put my mascara on and the phone rings, its the neighbors, I let it ring but then she called back so I picked it up, well she starts out and tells me that my dog got out of the yard and is currently in her yard, not to big of a deal I thought then she says someone called the police and they are waiting for me to come and get my dog. So much for dressing (and my makeup was looking so beautiful)
So now I have to get my makeup off quickly, Has anyone ever tried to remove eyeliner quickly, (classic tell tale sign of wearing makeup) also my favorite. well anyways I had some almay makeup remover towelettes and off it came. Needless to say my face was a little red and I was pretty sure I removed it all in record time, So anyways now I am frustrated and I have to deal with the police to retrieve my dog(mr dig under the fence on a regular basis) I collected my dog and took my slap on the wrist put my dog in the kennel, now my neighbor wants to see me and I am sitting next to her and she keeps staring at me I was thinking maybe I missed some foundation or worse yet eyeliner, well I went home and apparently I didn't shave close enough as I had a piece of the towelette that was stuck to my chin, maybe she saw but oh well, I guess Keri will have to wait for another chance to come visit me. Hopefully soon as I miss her pretty smile.
So has anyone else had a similiar incident?

crossdrezzer1
08-27-2009, 06:41 PM
damn dog,,,maybe it was a hidden blessing and you might of been caught and the dog saved you,,,either way,,,trench the fence line and put in chicken wire and replace the dirt,,next dressing session un-eventful from the dogs persective