PDA

View Full Version : Is she becoming more accepting me as a CD?

Glenda58
08-27-2009, 05:57 PM
We were married 4 weeks ago and she know that I'm a CDer.
So a few weeks ago we went shopping for some workout shoes for her. When we got to the store she found a pair she like and it was on sale. I thought I would get a pair of male workout shoes. I found some but she said they would to heavy plus they wouldn't breath and I should something like the ones she was getting. I told her they didn't have any like that for men. She looked and then came back to me with shoes she was getting in my size and said that we would have the same shoes now.

Now comes last weekend we going on a small day trip to west coast of Michigan. We get to this small town of South Haven and it's raining so we going shopping. The first place we go in is a women shop we look around some cute things ( and I wish could try some on) , As we get to the back of the store they have some cute rain coats on sale for half price and she starts trying some on and picks one. I said I wish they had something like that for me. With that she looks in the rack pulls out a black one with white piping and has me pull it on in the store with other customers there. MY heart almost jumped out of my chest as I was putting it on. The selves inside were lined in satin and it fit great. But she didn't want me to zipped it up because of how it fitted.

After we left the store she said to me that like wearing cloths like hers. And I said yes I did. We kept on shopping that day and bought her some cute tops but nothing more for me.

So do you think she is becoming more accepting of me?

crossdrezzer1
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
baby steps lead into giant leaps,,let her take the steps and if you try to push her she might step back to gain her balance and we wouldnt want that...

charlytuna
08-27-2009, 06:43 PM
that's great you have someone to go shoping with. I been married almost 30 yrs and we just started to shop together. But mostly for bra's and panties once ina while when I see a blouse on sale and I like we pick it up. But my dresses and skirts comes from goodwill but we shop together or browes mostly in the women dept. of course

ReineD
08-27-2009, 06:58 PM
If she knows you CD, then why not ask her how she feels about it? Do you CD and shop for clothing openly with your wife? Have you considered telling her about the extent of your desires?

Telling her now would be a better time than much later. You do not want to both go through life pretending the issue isn't there. If you feel you need to hide this, eventually you may come to resent that you cannot express who you are. And if the suppressing gets to be too much for you down the road and you do decide to tell her of your needs, she will be surprised that you feel as strongly as you do. She will wonder why you hadn't told her the entire truth before.
:hugs:

Bluesman
08-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Well, duh! :) I would say she is.

LisaM
08-27-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm with Reine--ask how she feels. Go slowly-she seems like an accepting woman.
See how it goes.

Angie G
08-28-2009, 12:01 AM
I think so may just like Glenda.:hugs:
Angie

Joanne f
08-28-2009, 12:33 AM
It sounds encouraging, but keep it small steps for now and it might be a good idea to tell your wife how far you would like to go with your Cding , but remember that she married you and not the cross dressing .

kasha
08-28-2009, 10:49 AM
I think she's also feeling you out as well. How do you react? Is it all you think about? And I'm sure a dozen or so other questions? Any GG's out there able to shed some light?

Kasha

ReineD
08-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Any GG's out there able to shed some light?

It's impossible to guess what someone we don't know might be thinking, especially in such a subtle exchange as Glenda describes. It is best for Glenda to simply ask her wife directly. :)

:hugs:

icequeen
08-28-2009, 12:32 PM
I agree with Reine. Talk to her, only way for her to every fully embrace and be comfortable with that side of you is to talk to her...tell her you're wants, your fears, your desires. She is your wife now, you should be able to tell each other anything :)

Gina's dress-up
08-28-2009, 01:36 PM
since she know's about you as a cd go and have fun shopping together, but tried not to buy the same clothes, so she wont feel that you are trying to be like her.

Glenda58
08-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the advice. I will let her go at her own pace. We have talk this over before we got married but these things have happen after we got married and that's only been a month. She gone now to her friends house and wouldn't be home for hours so I have time to dress and write on the forum.

Again thanks for the advice.

JenetGG
08-30-2009, 12:59 PM
I'd always err on the side of being open and honest. Our CDSO code is Communication, Communication, Communication. What has really helped me is that my partner has reassured me that we'll only go as far as I am comfortable with..that I have full freedom to set the boundaries. Even further, he's offered, if we go far, I can say "hey we need to go backwards". That has given me so much freedom and fulfillment, I can't tell you.

ReineD
08-30-2009, 06:46 PM
That's a very good point, Jenet. My SO handled it the same way too. :hugs: