PDA

View Full Version : Got to learn to walk. but still a big step all the same.

Tracy_Victoria
08-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Today I have to say thank you to my wonderful (and most amazing Partner, Raksha!)

it might not sound like much to some, but today I shaved and dressed fully in her presence, and although she wasn't in the same room at lot of the time, she was still there, and able to comment on what I was doing and see what I was up to.

We've now been together for nearly 16 years, and although she has seen me dress before this, it been a long time, and to be honest I have to say I doubted a day like today would come. Like a fool at the time (of course I wanted more) but Now refecting back her words are ringing in my ears, ie small steps, little things one step at a time.

So as much as I have said thanks, I just want to say it here as well,

Thank you love, you know what you mean to me, and you know what this means to me to have you about. :love:

paulaN
08-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Absolutely wonderful.

Tracy_Victoria
08-29-2009, 03:45 AM
Absolutely wonderful.

Thank you for your Positive comment.

Lyndi
08-29-2009, 05:36 AM
Hello Tracy, so nice to read your story and it rings a chord with me. Small steps eh ? Sounds good to me and you are very lucky to have an understanding SO, as I have. Good luck to you both in the future. Lyndi

noeleena
08-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Hi...
& yes lots of ....little ... steps . & as they mount up . youll be surprised . just how far you go . its not worth it to be in a rush . as you ll miss those moments of learning & getting to know your self .. nice advice & more so from your s o .
....noeleena...

Joanne f
08-29-2009, 06:37 AM
That was nice to hear as it is a big step in acceptance just to know that someone close to you knows that you dress and an even greater feeling when you know that they have seen you if only for a short time .
I hope that you have let your SO (Raksha) see this post that you have done in her honor.

Teri Jean
08-29-2009, 06:44 AM
Tracy I'm so happy for you and yes baby steps. I wish all the best and give your SO a hug. From across the pond. huggs Teri

Tracy_Victoria
08-29-2009, 07:39 AM
Thanks you all for your kind comments.

That was nice to hear as it is a big step in acceptance just to know that someone close to you knows that you dress and an even greater feeling when you know that they have seen you if only for a short time .
I hope that you have let your SO (Raksha) see this post that you have done in her honor.

Thankfully Raksha is a Member of this forum, and I know she reads all my posts (and more!):D

She is also a member of the FAB (female at birth) area, and I'm sure this has helped as well.