PDA

View Full Version : Thank God Schools back in!

Brooke A
08-28-2009, 12:34 PM
I can't tell all of you what a great day this is. School is back in session & for the first time in almost three months I can dress up! HOORAY! I thought it was going to drive me nuts, getting by on only wearing panties occasionally. But today I have the house all to myself, if only for a few hours, I wish I had more time. Say goodnight Cinderella it's almost midnight. Can't wait for the cooler weather also.
Ta Ta for now girls, Love Brooke.

Kim_Bitzflick
08-28-2009, 12:46 PM
I was like that last week. It feels great doesn't it? Enjoy yourself.

DanielleLee
08-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Oh yes, it is great!!! Before my wife became a work at home employee and when my kids were at school or at the sitters... I'd be dressed faster than you can shake a stick. It amused me to think what my customers would say if they knew what I was wearing as they spoke to me on the phone:)

Phyliss
08-28-2009, 01:16 PM
I can't tell all of you what a great day this is. School is back in session & for the first time in almost three months I can dress up! HOORAY
Love Brooke.

My DAY is gonna happen next week. FINALLY get rid of the kid for the whole day. Wife sleeps late and is for the most part "bedridden", so I have loads of time to myself in the morning. Looking forward, yowza

Oh yes, it is great!!!.... It amused me to think what my customers would say if they knew what I was wearing as they spoke to me on the phone:)

Oh yeah that's lots of fun, talking to a customer fully dressed while on the phone. Don't know if I'm looking forward to having "video phones" be the norm.
One of the secretaries of a company I do business with has kinda figured it out, I guess I know too much for a "guy". Good part is that she doesn't care, in fact she's made a few comments about do I want a pair of heels to go with that order. :heehee:

Gina's dress-up
08-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Oh yes, its great gina is home right now, well have the house all to her self, love being a women:):)

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't get anyone wrong.. I am sure we all love our kids. But yes, it IS a relief that the summer vacation is over and school either has begun or will begin soon.

Just don't fall asleep in the living room and be discovered when your son or daughter comes home in the afternoon! :o

Chrissie P
08-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Or until someone comes home early !!! LOL !!! :eek::eek::eek:

skirtsuit
08-28-2009, 03:46 PM
I love when school is in session here in S. Philly -

Teenage girls everywhere in tights and pleated skirts!

All the Best,
Ann / SS

victoriamwilliams1
08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
August 7 is the day mine goes back the 8th of September. Yeah!!