PDA

View Full Version : My wife has now seen a picture of me...!

carson
07-17-2005, 09:58 PM
My wife came in my home office this evening and sat crosslegged on the floor by my feet to talk to me. (I was wearing shorts.) She'd only found out I was shaving my legs a week ago. So she's talking and starts caressing my legs. She says, "Wow, your legs are smooth!" We keep talking about stuff and every few minutes she interrupts herself and says something like, "God, how do you get your legs so smooth, I can't even do that!" So the conversation ends up turning to my legs as she keeps caressing them and I'm telling her what razor and shaving cream and lotion I use. I finally tell her I've gotten a few compliments on the forum about them and she says, "Oh yeh?" At this point she goes back up stairs. I think a minute or two and decide, "Maybe it's time." So I print off my avatar picture and head upstairs. I ask her if she wants to see what the other members of the forum have seen and her eyes light up and she says, "Yes, yes!" as she reaches out with both hands. I give her the picture with a knot in my stomach. She's never, ever seen me in women's clothes before. Well, her eyes get real wide, and her mouth drops open and there's not a sound for about 30 seconds. Then she starts repeating "Oh my, oh my." Finally, she looks at me and says, "You've got really nice legs!" Then there was a slight pause and she threw the picture at me and said, "Now get out of here, bitch!"

Never has my wife given me such a sweet compliment in all our married days! :D

Melissa A.
07-17-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi Carson,

Tell her that you think HER legs, and everything else about her, is beautiful to you. Do it now.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Jenny Beth
07-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Too funny, being called a bitch and loving it! My wife has often complained that some men and not just CD's have nicer legs than a lot of women she knows. I just tell her, "If ya got it, flaunt it". But she's never called me a bitch......not that I know of anyway.

Jenny Beth
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Good point Melissa. Don't ever forget to compliment your SO.

ChristineRenee
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
My wife has always been jealous of my legs too Carson. Meow.....:D

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 01:43 AM
Hmm well she's right you know. Always remember that :p

carson
07-18-2005, 03:40 AM
Saayyy Tristen...Dear.

Would you like to clarify exactly what my wife is right about?? :think:

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 03:49 AM
Nope :D

:hiding:

carson
07-18-2005, 04:35 AM
Somehow I didn't think so. :p

RachelDenise
07-18-2005, 04:53 AM
Always repay the compliment! It's nice to have sent your way now and again too! I'm sure you liked having her say such a thing about you!!!

paulaN
07-18-2005, 06:49 AM
I love that story, bitch. sounds like things are comming together for you, lots of luck.

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 08:02 AM
So very true.... so spill, how the hell do you get your legs so damn smooth??? what's the secret huh?????????? I've used the same products and razors Tam (my SO) used and I still can't get my legs that soft...... grrrrrrrr.......

Marla GG
07-18-2005, 08:34 AM
So very true.... so spill, how the hell do you get your legs so damn smooth??? what's the secret huh?????????? I've used the same products and razors Tam (my SO) used and I still can't get my legs that soft...... grrrrrrrr.......

Hmmmm......

Angel is forever telling me, "Your legs are so soft and smooth, Darling. How I wish mine were even half as smooth as yours." And I believed it. I put it down to me having more estrogen, and also being younger than Angel.

Now I wonder if they really are smoother, or if I've been a victim of flattery all this time! :eek: OMG....I probably really feel as spiny as a hedgehog, and Angel is just feeding my ego.....

http://riehlworld.net/archives/images/hedgehog.jpg

Angel's legs are exceptionally smooth, I have to say, as a result of many years of waxing before we met. Waxing over a long period of time does weaken the hairs so they grow back finer and lighter. Now shaving twice a week is all she needs to do to keep them perfect.

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 08:38 AM
I've waxed my legs numerous times and yes they do weaken over time (I'm a Beauty Therapist), but when Tam shaved her legs for the first time, OMG.... smooth as a baby's bottom!!! But then again, she has skinny legs.... bitch *cwiez* I have an epilator, the overall results imho are better than waxing, but gawd it's like torture :evilbegon

Priscilla1018
07-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey Carson,great compliment,glad everything is working out for you sister.

Trinity_cat
07-18-2005, 11:23 AM
Well up here in Bonnie Scotland, we keep our legs smooth the 'olde' fashioned way.

Sandpaper and vinegar, now that's a BITCH...:D

carson
07-18-2005, 12:12 PM
No, I meant it! Please go on and on and on. :D Thanks for the compliments ladies. Tamara, Marla GG, as to how I get my legs so smooth, I don't really do anything special. I use the Gillette Mach 3 I use on my face, but I use a fresh blade every time, I shave in the shower so my skin is steamy and wet, I use cheap Colgate shave cream, BUT! I use lots and lots of Lubriderm Daily Moisture lotion. If you think you've put on too much and you're going to be all greasy/gooey, wait a few minutes. That stuff soaks in and you'll feel soft as silk and not greasy at all. That's it. That's my big shaving secret. :o

Stephanie Mancini
07-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Carson, let me be the first to congratulate you on being a Lucky bitch!

Steph

StephanieCD
07-18-2005, 09:29 PM
What a great story - sounds like she's... curious? No?