PDA

View Full Version : Aaarrrrgggg!!!!!!

Molly Wells
08-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Here I am fully dressed, made up, ready for a home photo shoot. Go to take the first shot to check lighting, etc. and aaaarrrrggg!! the low battery light comes on and the camera shuts down. Did not really want to go out today, being as its Saturday and more people are likely to be out and about, I am in my home town, small town, ....
Oh well, I guess I will girl up and go!

Molly

deja true
08-29-2009, 03:48 PM
How frustrating is that!

Better get you some rechargeables, hun!

;)

docrobbysherry
08-29-2009, 04:11 PM
The way people dress in ours here, nobody would even notice U, even if U went without a wig!:brolleyes:

Nicole Brown
08-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi Molly,

I always keep a few sets of rechargeable batteries for each of my cameras and I have 4 sets of rechargeable batteries for my flash units. I don't often do home photo shoots of Nicole, but when I do, I will most likely go through several sets of batteries.

Nicole

sherri52
08-29-2009, 07:01 PM
While your out I hope you pick up more batteries. Enjoy your time out but it looks like rain all day for you.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-29-2009, 07:35 PM
I know how you feel, I've had the dreaded low battery curse happen to me as well.

paulaN
08-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Well Molly posted that at 12:30 and she has not posted back yet. She must have gone out and said what the heck. I might as well make a day of it. whooohooo!!!!!! go Molly go.

Ashley_in_Texas
08-29-2009, 10:17 PM
If you do get rechargable batteries and charger, go with the NiMh type of batteries. Oh yea, and steer clear of the "fast" chargers, the batteries will drain faster, and go bad sooner. :eek: (from experience with many batteries and chargers) :bonk:

Kristen-Gaye
08-29-2009, 11:02 PM
I always buy lithium batteries & make sure I have plenty of extras! Anything else is a waste of time & money! :straightface:
K.

Molly Wells
08-29-2009, 11:18 PM
I looked around the house and found some batteries so I did not have to get out right away. I took some photos, ran these batteries down and then got out. And yes I got some batteries and 2 new pair of shoes. Clearance rack, BOGO. Both pair for $20! WhooHoo!! Now I have some new shoes to wear with my new outfit. Pictures to come!

Molly

Christina Horton
08-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Seeeeeee now IF you had not had dead batters you would not have FOUND the shoes Eh. Well next time you will shop first then do the photo shoot. But then again you might need an excues to shop......What am I saying we don't need a reason to shop. Silly me. The next time you do a shoot make sure you have lots of bats , and not the flying kind LOL. That could mess up your hair.