PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo :) Out and About

lucyUk
08-29-2009, 06:06 PM
All,

Firstly let me say hello :), I have been out and about a couple of times - for late night walks and the like but yesterday for the first time i went for a night out enfemme! It was great, my missus and i went to Brighton checked into a local hotel and had a night out - my SO helped me out with my makeup and I had bought a new outfit in preparation - we went to a local bar had a boogie and basically chilled out. Was great, so nice to be out and about - a bit cold but thats what us girls need to deal with sometimes right?! I was so nervous at the start...but it wasnt long before i felt like one of the girls :).

Just thought i would share, and the best thing...I cant wait till the next time.

Take care,
Lucy

TxKimberly
08-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Good for you Lucy! :-)

Kerigirl2009
08-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Congrats Lucy, I hope that someday I will be as lucky as you and be able to spend time with my wife while out on the town for a girls night together.:)

skirtsuit
08-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Great story Lucy, Brighton is a great place for people like us.

I'm back here in the states, but Brighton was one of the places in England that helped get me over my fear of shopping. I remember a bunch of charity shops and and multi-level used clothing shop called 'lips' on the high steet.

Enjoy!

SS / Ann

lucyUk
08-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks gals :) - we had a good wander around the camdenesque area which was cool. After my confidence boosting night out I felt totally relaxed wandering around and picking up things, I have a thing for dress tops atm.

paulaN
08-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Way to go Lucy. And with the wife too. wow. lucky girl lucky girl.

Tuesday
08-30-2009, 02:42 AM
so jealous maybe one day will have the courage

Barbara B
08-30-2009, 02:52 AM
Hi Lucy,

Well done Brighton is a good place to be out and about, it has quite a large TG contingent. There's is also a regular club night every third Saturday which has a good mix of people, hopefully we'll get there this month after missing the last couple.

Barb

lucyUk
08-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi Lucy,

Well done Brighton is a good place to be out and about, it has quite a large TG contingent. There's is also a regular club night every third Saturday which has a good mix of people, hopefully we'll get there this month after missing the last couple.

Barb

Thanks :), yes was really relaxing especially after I got over the initial nerves and tension. Would you mind giving me some more details re the club night? I am hoping the missus can make it sometime.