PDA

View Full Version : Away for vacation...

Blaire
08-30-2009, 06:04 AM
I got to go home for a little holiday, and booked in several adventures en femme to try to get to. Alas, only one panned out, but I did make sure it as the most fun one.

For my first outing ever during daylight hours, I hopped in the borrowed car, and headed to the cities second busiest mall for my lesson with one of the local MAC stores.

I forgot everything. A brush for my hair, watch, jewelry, every little "extra" that completes the image. I barely managed to remember to put my cash and cards in my handbag. Nervous, me?? Driving in heels was odd, good thing I settled for something lower and more casual.

Still, noone noticed, or commented if they did. It was a great time out. If you've never gone to one of their lessons, do - I was buzzing for several days afterward. The only problem is you feel so great at the end, you end up taking way more things from them that you probably need to.

After, I took a slow saunter and did some window shopping. There was a nice double-pane job I had my eye on, but just couldn't take it with me. The shoes behind the glass... different story, it seemed like the city was on sale. T'was almost as much an adventure getting all the purchases into the suitcase for my return trip!

Very much a great day out, and now that I've crossed that line, it's going to be hard waiting for the next trip back.