PDA

View Full Version : My crb in felix !!!!!!

Felix
08-30-2009, 04:20 PM
I finally got my CRB (police check) back and its all in Felix :) I had to have it specially done so none of my past details were on it like my previous name my marital name etc . I'm so pleased cos this is a really important official document that - can use to prove who I am. Xx Felix :)

Ze
08-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Good for you, Felix! :) How long have you been fighting to get your name recognized?

Sheila
08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah Felix :):hugs:

SirTrey
08-30-2009, 07:13 PM
That's excellent, Felix....:) (and I DO mean Felix) :D

4serrus
08-30-2009, 08:23 PM
congrats

Felix
08-31-2009, 05:34 AM
Thanx Ladies and Gents :) Thanx my friends (((HUGS)))

Well Ze to be honest I started telling my close friends about Felix about two and and a half years ago and asked if they could call me it as a preferred name like a nick name. My really close core friends I told them that I was trans and that was my preferred name and that I would eventually get it changed legally. Peeps were good about it and did their best to call me it and most did. When I had it changed legally that is when I had to come out to work and tell everyone I was transitioning. Peeps have took it on board and now peeps just know me as Felix it's very rare anyone who knew me before as my female self calls me Cathy xx Felix :hugs: