PDA

View Full Version : pictures from Sunday

Anita
07-18-2005, 06:30 AM
Here are some I took yesterday :)

Julie
07-18-2005, 06:36 AM
Anita if I looked that good getting up in the morning (you were getting up weren't you? :) ) I want what you're on. Really nice photos.

Julie

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Ahhh now there's a pretty smile :D :D

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 08:39 AM
WOW, Anita you look great. And you should def smile more often :D

Anita.... get rid of da watch!!!!!!! *slaps you*

Anita
07-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Tamara THAT IS A NEW GIRLS WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOT IT AFTER YOU TOLD ME TO GET RID OPF THE OTHER ONE !!!!!!
yOU ARE GOING TO GET A SLAPPING GIRL . OH NO YOUR NOT THAT WILL HURT YOU MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX :)

Fallen Angel
07-18-2005, 01:54 PM
honey your posts add to the day nice to see some great pics with a smile

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Heck I didn't even notice you were wearing a watch, pretty observant huh? :duh:

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Tamara THAT IS A NEW GIRLS WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOT IT AFTER YOU TOLD ME TO GET RID OPF THE OTHER ONE !!!!!!
yOU ARE GOING TO GET A SLAPPING GIRL . OH NO YOUR NOT THAT WILL HURT YOU MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX :)
:eek: well..... erm....... tis a big girlz watch :p

Anita
07-18-2005, 05:00 PM
urrrrrrrrrrr but I am a big girl and cos I am short sighted I need a big watch . Just like what big eyes you got grandma (Red riding Hood)
Anyway here is another shot with the watch just for devilement
And girl You is heading for that spanking! lol :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Ooohh.... promises promises :p

Julie
07-18-2005, 05:05 PM
You do realise there's going to be a queue for this spanking don't you :D

Nice photo Anita.

Julie

Anita
07-18-2005, 05:09 PM
I was a girl Guide Tamara (till somebody dobbed me) and a promise is a promise and like :love: the postman I always deliver!
Beware a small fire can destroy a forest as my old dad used to say But then he was crackers anywayso don't mean a thing
I got a new watch (another ) very girlie very small which will feature shortly in my pix Just for you hun
Only kidding luv u lots hun xxx
used to be schitzophrenic but the shrink cured us both!!!!!!!!

Anita
07-18-2005, 05:12 PM
oh I don't queue Julie I just elbow my way to the front bashing my big watch on anybody who gets in the way! :eek:

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 05:14 PM
So no spanking then??? pffft..... :lol: oh well Julie.... looks like I'll just have... erm.... oh nm.... wrong forum :p

Anita
07-18-2005, 05:25 PM
that is it tamara Iastaken all ise can stand and mi passions is roused So I as dug out my tandem from the shed Oiled the chainand am going to stalk you till you cannot resist my old spice aftershave and then i shall spank you without mercy and lavish you with mi passion like only my whippet has seen before
Only problem is can you give me your address? Bet other heart stopping good looking athletic geriactics don't have this problem
And i offer a free re enactment if you not satisfied which geriactic offers you this/!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
that is it tamara Iastaken all ise can stand and mi passions is roused So I as dug out my tandem from the shed Oiled the chainand am going to stalk you till you cannot resist my old spice aftershave and then i shall spank you without mercy and lavish you with mi passion like only my whippet has seen before
Only problem is can you give me your address? Bet other heart stopping good looking athletic geriactics don't have this problem
And i offer a free re enactment if you not satisfied which geriactic offers you this/!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: I almost fell off my chair laffin..... (don't let someone see this aweful grammer and spelling, your liable to get shot!!!!!!!) muwhahahahahha :evilbegon

Ericka
07-18-2005, 05:30 PM
looking hot girls

Anita
07-18-2005, 05:33 PM
I am saddened Tamara that you do seem to be overwhelmed bt my sincere endearments towrda your body (sorry self) Being a temple to women I feel you rejection of my emotions very deply
But eh so what got my Mars bar and cup of Sanotogen So your loss babe lol xxx

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 05:45 PM
LMFAO... well I've got mint and choccy ice-cream annnnnnnnnddddddddddd jaffa cakes mmmMMMmmm.......

Becky
07-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi ya, lovely pics Anita keep up the good work xxx

Love&kisses Beckyxxxxxxxxxx

Anita
07-18-2005, 06:03 PM
temptress. In your past I bet you lured sailors on to rocks. Well (sulking ) I have been forsaken by others who now regret it Now that I am a megaperson
and it is no good begging me to allow you to take advantage of your mistakeBUT I am available Wednesday next week and might just be able to fit you in you lucky person you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anita
07-18-2005, 06:04 PM
xx Becky

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 08:01 PM
I am saddened Tamara that you do seem to be overwhelmed bt my sincere endearments towrda your body (sorry self) Being a temple to women I feel you rejection of my emotions very deply
But eh so what got my Mars bar and cup of Sanotogen So your loss babe lol xxx
WHoooah! That's deep let me go ponder that

*flush*

Okay now

All better :lol:

umbrellagirl GG
07-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Okay, I think I'm going to steer clear of the spanking conversation and just say nice pics! Anita - in your first post, that middle pic (88) - I think that one is especially great! You look so very natural and confident - and I love the way the shoulder straps on your tank top gently fall off your shoulders. So sexy!

Melody

Tamara Croft
07-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Okay, I think I'm going to steer clear of the spanking conversation and just say nice pics! Anita - in your first post, that middle pic (88) - I think that one is especially great! You look so very natural and confident - and I love the way the shoulder straps on your tank top gently fall off your shoulders. So sexy!

Melody
Oh no you don't flower!!!! :chained: muwahahahahaha........

<edit> Anita!!!! :no:

Anita
07-19-2005, 03:36 PM
come on who twice nicked my response Wgere you put it????????????????????

<edit> I did.... that picture isn't suitable for this forum!!! make that 3 times :rolleyes:

Anita
07-19-2005, 03:51 PM
dermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

Anita
07-19-2005, 04:10 PM
so now you are really next for the spanking Tamara
Tamara stop pushing wait your turn in the line