PDA

View Full Version : comming out

Angie F
09-01-2009, 12:18 AM
This evening I was talking to my older sister, not noing my younger sister was sitting right beside her....due to the fact I am starting a brand new life, and just married my soulmate, after coming out to her, I began telling my sister about "Angie". I was so nervous about how she would respond. I decieded to send her a pic, figureed at this point it couldn't do any harm. Much to my suprise she told me she was very happy for me, how ever I was no Miss Americia. Then she told me if I were to let her cut, and highlite my hair I could be a runner up!!!!! I was so excited! I asked her what she thought my other sister would think, and thats when I found out she was sitting right beside her.My younger sister can't wait for a girls night out with me and my older sister! What an amazing night thgis has been!!!:daydreaming::daydreaming:

Monica93304
09-01-2009, 12:23 AM
good for you sister!. Thats so nice to hear. I wish I even had family to talk to ...

Hopefully you can share some pics from your sisters night out.

Good luck.

Angie F
09-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks Monica,

Believe me....I'm not camera shy at all (giggle) I'll post them all on my myspace until I cn figure out how to post them here. would you mind if I aded you to my friends on myspace?

Noxvictum
09-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Sounds like a blast, Angie. Hope ya have fun. And we'd all love to see those pictures!

By the way, posting pics on here is very similar to myspace. When you're making a thread, there will be an option at the bottom to upload pics. I know there are other ways of doing so, but that's the most straightforward way.

Monica93304
09-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Add me whenever you want girl. I look forward to it.

xoxo

Monica.

Christina Horton
09-01-2009, 01:16 AM
:heehee:That is so cool. I have only one sister no brother. My sis is gay and a very hard core tom boy , She hates makeup dresses and all things fem. Oh well better luck next life. LOL.:doh: :canada:

Angie F
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks so much Tracy, I'll be sure and have the pics up here for everyone to see after our girls night out :D

LisaM
09-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Congrats, Angie! It sounds like you have wonderful sisters.