PDA

View Full Version : my first time out

briefing0007
09-01-2009, 08:49 AM
I have enjoyed wearing panties and bras since I was a kid, but had never done anything outside the house.
My girlfriend was out of town, so last night I put on a pair of her red satin panties, dark tan tights, a black skirt, a stuffed bra and a form fitting top. I also did my nails, makeup and put on a wig (I might have loked more like a hooker than a well dressed woman). As the sun was setting, I grabbed my purse (filled with "mens" clothes "just in case") and jumped in the car.
My plan was just to drive around to see if I got any strange looks. My hands were shaking as I left my driveway because I thought I might be seen in my neighborhood. After 30 minutes or so I was feeling great. I was getting looks, although I'm not sure what kind. An hour into my drive I decided to pull into the local mall parking lot. I drove around for a while, then pulled up to the movie theater. It was definitely dark now, but the parking lot was well lit, and I had built up some courage, so I parked my car and walked toward the theater. It must have been between shows because there weren't too many people around. I also used other parked cars to help shield me from direct views at first. I continued to walk back and forth for about 15 minutes and had cars drive right next to me and was within 15 feet of some people. Again I was noticing looks from people, but nothing too strange. A SUV with Mexicans even shouted at me. I was tempted to go into the movie theater lobby, but couldn't. So I got back in the car and my heart was racing. I noticed how excited I was and that my panties were quite wet. I moved to another part of the mall and again walked through getting more looks. When I go back in my car this time, I knew I needed something more. I pulled up to McDonalds and watched for a while. It was empty inside for more than 10 minutes, so I decided to make my move. I went in and walked right past the front counter and entered the women's bathroom. Nobody was in there, but I sat down like a lady and peed. As I left the bathrom I passed a 20ish year old girl who smiled. I got back in my car and drove home in my sopping wet panties. It was an incredible night with my heart pounding, my body sweating. I have one night left and am thinking about wearing a more conservative outfit (jeans & shirt) tonight and having more public contact. Any suggestions about what to wear or where to go?

DLCarter
09-01-2009, 09:17 AM
How about trying sitting outside a coffee shop. I did that and was hardly noticed. I even went in a store. It is truly exciting so I know how you feel. Have fun.

Krissie1962
09-02-2009, 07:24 PM
going out the first time,with intentions of being seen,was so exciting... I cheated a little and used last halloween as a cover. yeh I had driven around alot visited privat places where I knew nobody would be ,just to feel the sun on my legs,or the wind blowing my skirt around. I am not passable mayby after dark from a short distance.I had planed the halloween out well,six months prior I guess.I had on a lite knee lenth floral skirt ,matching lacie,panties and bra ,with my most durable water balloons to fill the bra properly,and a nice button up black blouse, glittery silver flip flops. the plan was to stop at a convience store for gas and scope out the 'traffic'. this worked well I whent inside bought a couple bottles of water, quivering all the way.over the next few hours of driveing to other cities to stop and get gas ,I encounterd ,about 20 eye contacks, several double takes ,lots of people.I also had a boat load of unopend soda ,water ,a six pack of beer ,and a lot of emotions towards myself.I began planning my next outing .I could only imagin the intensity of useing a public ladies room. I once drove 75 miles dressed as a women to a highway rest area I knew of ,with intentions of visiting the ladies room. I chickend out after sitting there for 1/2 an hr. I was realy dissapointed in myself driving home..... be carefull and happy too.:D

paulaN
09-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Whoohooo! Another girl gets her wings. Way to go Krissie. And she is ready to go again tonight. cool. Try a Book store, the possibility's are endless ya know. Good luck my dear.

sherri52
09-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Isn't live great. To experience the first time, can I do it again please. Like Krissie I cheated my first time to. I was traveling the country and was alone from Orlando Fl. to Orange county Ca.. I started at 7:00 PM went to my first rest area and changed clothes, Putting my makeup on in the ladies room. What a rush. I traveled the next three days as a woman (and I don't Pass)[five o'clock shadow at ten AM]. Most of my time was driving but I still needed gas every 300 miles and two hotel rooms along the way. Because no one was likely to know me I took the three days as my chance. I wish you well tonight.

BritneyLynn
09-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Lately I haven't mustered the courage to go past my front yard fully dressed, and that was late at night.

Early this year I ventured out with long nails wearing high heel boots under undecorated women's jeans.

Decades ago I managed enough courage to undertake some early morning commutes wearing a skirt, hose and heels and got out of the car in a deserted area (It was after dawn though). On those occasions I knew I would have an opportunity to change shoes and change from the skirt to men's slacks in the car.

Over the past few weeks I've worked up the courage to make daylight appearances wearing long fingernails, drop earings, a pocket tee and shorts that are almost wide enough to be considered a skort. During many of these appearances I've been carrying a shoulder bag. A couple of times I've visited a divorced female cousin for minor repairs, dinner and a DVD.

My current dilemma is a larger family gathering Labor Day weekend. I'm really enjoying the feel of my acrylic nails. I'm still trying to decide if I should go back to man nails, change to a less obvious "active length" or get a fill with the current mid length (longer than many women, but not at the point of "Dragon Lady" talons). I'm thinking my other relatives are open minded, but I still have a little doubt. That's one genie that wouldn't go back into the bottle! I'm hoping for some feedback from the cousin that has seen my nails before the time to change that part of my look runs out.

I'm not certain about the reaction I would get at my model railroading club either. I'm wondering if they will be concerned my nails would scare away potential new members at an upcoming public show. I might be willing to take a break from that club for a while if they're too bothered.

Last spring I was within twenty minutes of revealing glue on "French tip" nails to the local computer club when one nail came off (opening a canned beverage) prompting me to pry the rest off.

Sally2005
09-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Gee...I don't think I was excited as you on the first time out, scared to death is more like it! Congratulations! It gets more and more enjoyable as the number of outtings increases for sure once you discover people are not out to get you...in fact most people don't even notice you. And some people are actually nice and go out of their way to interact with you...

Christina Horton
09-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Hay you could try what I did I have the link so you can read my first time out. I did it going form 0 to 20000000000 miles per hour. lol. I gotta say if you go full out the first or second time out you don't have the same fear. Now don't get me wrong you still will get nervous but that will go away and all that is left is the excitement and anticipation of the next time. You'll love it. So jump into the deep end and swim swim swim hun. I also went to my 20th high school reunion dressed as Christina so I am having way to much fun out. If you want to read that hit the link in my signature. Have fun hun.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91079

Angie G
09-03-2009, 08:16 PM
My only suggestion is to be careful girl we don't want you geting hurt. and enjoy.:hugs:
Angie