PDA

View Full Version : once

charlise 1234
09-01-2009, 12:41 PM
once you put on a skirt,you don't want to go back to wearing pants. i found out that little tidbit of info very interesting. soooo i went out &bought a skirt & blouse for my self. then i got some shoes & purse. now it's getting cooler here, i need to buy some booties & coat. maybe some jeans & sweaters also.

CrossKimmy
09-01-2009, 01:19 PM
I sorta agree with you

once I put a skirt on, I can't go back to pants for a while, unless they're yoga pants

StaceyJane
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Oh my it's hard sometimes to put on my guy clothes after a wonderful day being a girl!

Sally1979ct
09-01-2009, 03:47 PM
I love Skirt's infact im wearing one now even though im not fully dressed , Mostly during the day though its my sports clothes ( all ladies off course )

But yes my Skirts certantly makes me feel more Fem .

Sally :)

tricia_uktv
09-01-2009, 04:32 PM
But I love my sexy skin-tight white jeans, even though it does take me fifteen minutes to pour into them!

Nicole Erin
09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
I might be one of a few to say but really I prefer jeans or shorts to a skirt. weird i guess but i kind of hate skirts. probably cause I know the world will be staring at my sexy legs.

But I love my sexy skin-tight white jeans, even though it does take me fifteen minutes to pour into them!

Ya know something I thought of - what if you got them on and then had to go to the restroom like soon after, and I don't mean standing up. Plus after doing some business where it is uncomfy for like 15 minutes after, tight jeans REALLY make it rough, like all icky feeling even if, ehh nevermind.
Tight leans look sexy but I don't care to wear them.

Nicole Brown
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Dressing in a skirt or dress always is a high for me, I feel like I'm on cloud 9 whenever I'm dressed like this. Having to go back to drab is usually a downer that I postpone as long as possible.

I will often linger in my undies just a little longer to avoid having to go back to drab. I often make a long process out of removing my wig and makeup to help the feeling last a little longer.

Nicole

suchacutie
09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
I have lost a bunch of weight since the start of the experience with Tina. As a result my bottom have is no longer the kind of body expected to be covered by those who produce "male" jeans. Even as I bought new low-rise male jeans, my wife thought I looked terrible in them.

So....I bought a pair of size 8 low rise London button-pocket jeans from Victorias Secret. Heck, they were on sale and cheaper than any male jean I could find of any quality! Lo and behold, they fit wonderfully so for the last couple of years I've learned about the vagaries of buying women's jeans. I only have one pair of those ill-fitting male jeans left (except for gardening!) so when I wear jeans it's women's jeans.

But this does create a problem. We prefer to keep the masculine me and the feminine me separate. That's produced the need to have "his" jeans and "her" jeans. Looking around to effect this, we're looking at buying jeans for Tina that clearly could not be mistaken for male jeans, with buying women's jeans for him that are androgynous.

Tina would never wear "his" jeans, even if the do come from Victorias Secret, Newport News, and Venus! You see, it just makes wearing skirts and dresses and leggings much easier!

:)

tina

jenna_woods
09-01-2009, 07:49 PM
yes it sure is hard tos top once we get started, it sure is hard to go back to guys things.

noeleena
09-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi...
As i dont have long.s or pants . just skirts & a few dresses . most of the time i am in skirts . i do have two pears of short.s . just for work . & thats all . mind you one skirt for every day of a month is cool . & a girl cant have too many ........
...noeleena...

Electra
09-02-2009, 03:45 AM
I just love skirts although right now I am in a sleeveless dress for a change. I hate to go back to male garb.

TGMarla
09-02-2009, 09:54 AM
You don't want to go back to wearing pants, yet you're going to shop for jeans?

Uhhhh......

RobynP
09-03-2009, 12:54 AM
I've never counted but I think the number of pants, shorts, capris, leggings, skorts, pant suits, etc. that I have are probably about the same or more than the number of skirts and dresses I have... (And I wonder why I have no more closet space...)

Robyn P.