PDA

View Full Version : it seems so natural to me

.samantha.
07-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Hello to all of you, just thought i'd write a few words to let you know how much '' Gemma'' means to me . Well we have been together nearly three years now. The only time i had come across a crossdresser was serving one in my shop where i used to work. All the other girls i worked with used to run a mile when she came in the shop or point and laugh. I really didnt see why they did this as at the end of the day she was a human being with a sense of style lol , beautiful skirts and jackets and the most to die for boots i have ever seen lol. If Gemma has ever told you ; I love shoes and boots , handbags lol.One day after i had known Gemma for a few weeks or so , she told me she likes to wear womens clothes . I thought about it for a while , but i couldnt find any thing wrong . As time went on i fell deeper in love with the man and the girl who had been part of my life for only a few weeks.We have now been together for almost 3 years . I wouldnt change Gemma for the world.

Amelia Moxon
07-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Its so nice to read something like this compred with horror stories, I hope that i can find a GG who is as nice as you are.

hugs
Michelle xxx

lissa_cd
07-18-2005, 11:50 AM
We need more women like you Samantha, someone who indeed understands that we are just humans and yes we do have style..thanks...Melissa

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Gemma is very lucky indeed. :Power:

Gemma
07-18-2005, 01:36 PM
I am Tristen, Sammi is a very special lady to me and I love her deeply, as every day goes by.

Rikki
07-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Samantha, that is a great story and we need more stories like your's and Geema's. I look forward ro reading more post from the both of you. Gemma hun, take care of Sammi, you have a jewel there.

Rikki

ladyjim
07-19-2005, 12:05 AM
The world could learn a lot from the love you all share. Thats terrific.

.samantha.
07-19-2005, 02:31 AM
You better love me deeply Gemma or I won't buy you that pink skirt you keep nagging me about lol .love you xx