PDA

View Full Version : Nervous confessions

Alison Anderson
07-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Hi yawl! (Pommy Aussie trying to sound Yanky) :D

I have put a post in the adult forum/ Gay when dressing?, where it belongs about some of my feelings and confusions.
I would dearly like to hear some reactions, similar feelings or phsyco analytical opinions. Please don`t just tell me to see a shrink as I found them useless when trying to help a girlfriend with jealousy related OCD.
They can only help with what you can explain and express you feelings to them. I would find opinions from you girls so much more helpfull being able to relate much more closely.
There is nothing too graphic, I promise and only mentioned it here so it would not be ignored due to the suggested content.

Please help, I`m getting emotional now. :confused:

Love,
Alison.

Tristen Cox
07-18-2005, 01:08 PM
I would dearly like to hear some reactions, similar feelings or phsyco analytical opinions. Please don`t just tell me to see a shrink
See a shrink:D

kathy gg
07-18-2005, 01:27 PM
HI Alison,

I am sure you are wanting other people like you to respond, but I am going to give you a gg opinion.

I read your post and to me you sound like someone that has not fully 100% accepted this part of who they are. Alot of cd's/tv's (sort of the same thing on our side of the pond) never get out of the erotic side and stay in that realm where dressing is tied to self pleasure. There is nothing wrong with that, but I think in some ways if only kept in a sexual conotation it is hard to imagine dressing without sex. Therefore these things you are wondering about seem like the next step in your path.

You say you have dreams and do not get a response from a male but when awake fantacise about it. Dreams, fantasys, all those things are healthy. Gosh I have female friends that have dreams about getting 'raped' by a burgular, but that does not mean they want it to happen in real life. I think having a healthy and vivid imagination is a wonderful thing.

Then that brings to your next comments about if you did act on these feelings would you be feeling shameful and bad afterward. Well I would say since you are single and really not hurting another person by exploring this, what harm could it do. But ultiamatly, you sound like a bi-curoius man with a more dominant leaning towards hetrosexuality. In other words, if you do indeed hook up with a guy, I don't see you being able to have a normal (what ever that means) healthy relationship. I think it would be purely sex (or as you said oral sex) for sex's sake. Again, nothing wrong with that as long as you are not already in a committed suppably monogomous realtionship. And I hate to sound like ms. know it all about guys, because sicne I am not one, I am coming from the been there done that school of knowing men. But some men cannot handle just 'oral'...in other words, you might be get more than you bargained for if you can't um, finish the job so the speak. And well by the looks of yoru pic, you ain't in high school so most grown men are not happy to just have one thing and then be done.

I am a big believer in exploring avenues of interest. I think by never answering those questions (what woudl it be like, will I like it, ect) you are denighing yourself a full view of your desires. Just like cding, if you repress and repress these bi-curisoties then if you ever do get in a committed thing with a girl this will still be sitting on the back of your mind. And eventually it could cause you to do something regrettable (like cheating). Why not ease into something now and see if this is just a fantasy or truly a part of who you are?

I persoanally have done every 'wild' thing I ever wanted or had curiosity about when I was single. I don't have any burning quesitons sitting in the back of my head messing with my happy life now. I don't wonder or get depressed becuase I did not act on something deemed inapropraite by society. Now I am married and I don't get any sadness from wondering about those 'what ifs' in life. Those 'what if's' were fun and good for a moment in time, but none of those other avenues I explored were meant to be my permanent path in life. But I am glad that I know the answer to those questions and I don't feel any desire to ask them again.

I am sure alot of people will say 'you go girl' and in a way I am saying this as well. But again, use caution, common sense, and never put yourself in a situation that you are not at ease with. OUr little sixth sense regarding bad things is usually dead on.

Best of luck.

I hope you can get past the negative and concentrate on the positive.

Hi yawl! (Pommy Aussie trying to sound Yanky) :D

I have put a post in the adult forum/ Gay when dressing?, where it belongs about some of my feelings and confusions.
I would dearly like to hear some reactions, similar feelings or phsyco analytical opinions. Please don`t just tell me to see a shrink as I found them useless when trying to help a girlfriend with jealousy related OCD.
They can only help with what you can explain and express you feelings to them. I would find opinions from you girls so much more helpfull being able to relate much more closely.
There is nothing too graphic, I promise and only mentioned it here so it would not be ignored due to the suggested content.

Please help, I`m getting emotional now. :confused:

Love,
Alison.

Cindy K
07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Hello Alison

Quite a few of my friends are Bi when dressed, I will confess that I do enjoy male attention when dressed, although I have never been with a guy, and don’t intend to, if I am really honest it’s flattering and makes me feel feminine. It’s Scary .

Alison Anderson
07-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi Cindy, I can relate very much how the idea would be flattering and yet scary. I have a long way to go and many issues would be confronted and probably the course of my journey would be altered many times. All your comments are priceless!

Kathy, I value your opinions very much thankyou. It is important to me to get feedback from a GG perspective.
I`m sure I would not be able to have a full time realationship with a guy or would want to. I am also rightously suportive of manogamy, cheating on a partner is a hideous crime.
My condition is not merely sexual, I don`t know if it ever really was.
Excepting my condition? Yeah, still can`t figure myself out on that yet.
I`m not really into astrology, but being a gemini, I feel like a pair of opposite sexed twins, the conflict and frustration only being a problem when a non aware GG shows some interest and I have just shaved my body or as I mention in the other forum, after sex.

I think my ideal solution (Maybe) would be a CD friendly wife who, if I lost the desire to transform due to contentment would love me all the same.

Tristen, youre a Gem! :rolleyes:
Face it hon, you ARE my therapist! Humour is the greatest therapy! :)

Thankyou so much!

Love,
Alison. :hugs:

ladyjim
07-18-2005, 11:11 PM
Alison hon dont worry. It took /and is still takin g me a while to find out who I truly am and the femme part of me is winning out and Ive quit fighhtingit cos physically sensually sexually and emotionally Im coming to accept i am femle at heart.Youre not alone and never will be.

Love

ladyjim

Alison Anderson
07-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Thankyou Ladyjim :)

P.S; Tristen. Why do I have the urge to beat you up with a pillow? Pink floral with a frill and jasmine scented. :lol:

ladyjim
07-18-2005, 11:28 PM
0oooo sweeeet! Can i jump in with my frillies on?

Alison Anderson
07-18-2005, 11:32 PM
One, Two, Three,, Get her!
Oooo, that felt goood!
Are you ok love? :o
Ha, ha, we messed your hair! :lol:

ladyjim
07-18-2005, 11:36 PM
socked it to her!a pillow cat fight- so felinish!

Tristen Cox
07-19-2005, 05:43 AM
Thankyou Ladyjim :)

P.S; Tristen. Why do I have the urge to beat you up with a pillow? Pink floral with a frill and jasmine scented. :lol:
Cuz I'm so perty? :flirt:

Alison Anderson
07-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Yup! No fair! :D