PDA

View Full Version : Wife on new dresses and shoes

Bluesman
09-03-2009, 08:55 AM
I came out to my wife about a year and a half ago. I've been taking it fairly slow, openly wearing panties and sleeping periodically in a nightgown. I have a couple of dresses which I've worn in her presence only two or three times. Usually I change back to male clothes before she gets home, so I'm still exploring the boundaries. I recently bought two new dresses and some red slide heels. I wasn't sure about one of the dresses (a deep violet), and thought I might return it, The red shoes didn't go with any of my other clothes, so I was thinking I might exchange them for black, even though I really like the red. So I asked my wife over cocktails if she would look at my new purchases and give me her opinions.

She said "Sure, let's go look" and we marched upstairs to the bedroom. I modeled both dresses for her, she liked them both, LOVED the violet one and told me to keep it. When I told her my concerns about the shoes, she said, "Get another pair in black to go with the dress and get a white dress to go with the red shoes!!" How awesome is that? I love her to death!

TGMarla
09-03-2009, 09:09 AM
I think that's pretty cool! Well all right! :cool:

Christina Horton
09-03-2009, 10:07 AM
I think your very lucky. Now your doing the right thing and going slow , and one day by the sound of it you will be able to go out with her fully dressed, so go slow , I know you want to forge ahead and the pink fog is on the horizon but stay the course and go show. I wish I could find a girl like yours, does she have a sister?:D:heehee::heehee:

Kerigirl2009
09-03-2009, 10:19 AM
That is a wonderful thing to happen. One that I am hoping to experience myself one day with my wife. I only told my wife 2 months ago, and it went pretty good but now she is having a hard time accepting. I hope that your wife continues to accept and even participate possibly.
We can only hope and wish everyone would be open minded and accepting of our lifestyle. Good luck and enjoy your wife, remember without our wives it would be a lonely world.:)

Tina B.
09-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Nice to have a wife that knows that the best solution to a problem is to add more, not to return things! You might consider a Navy Blue dress to go with those red shoes, with winter coming on.
Tina

mskanuchi
09-03-2009, 01:02 PM
That's great, hopefully soon my wife will do something similar for me. We're over the lingerie hurdle, next step fully dressed.
You're a lucky man, be sure an tell her that.

Joanne f
09-03-2009, 01:06 PM
It`s these little moments in life that can mean so much to us .

Kim_Bitzflick
09-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Sounds like you are on the right track. Keep going.