PDA

View Full Version : interesting sightings around town

Jennifer in CO
09-03-2009, 04:43 PM
1st sighting...

I'm standing in a bank line yesterday am with a maybe 5' 90# wet GG in front of me. Cute pixy hair style and a short t shirt with a small finisher of lace on it...thats it. I say thats it because she had to reach up to the counter and when she did her shirt rode up to reveal nothing...

Now this is only to say when your 6'3" and 190# you can only feel a bit jealous as to what the smaller/shorter/lighter crowd can wear since if she hadn't had to raise her arm you'd never have known about the absence of anything underneath and 99% of people (other than smaller children) would never notice or even see that far down!

2nd sighting...

sitting in a parking lot yesterday afternoon. Across the lot from one of the stores goes a late teen or early 20's employee to his car. Definitely a guy, but definitely not a full time guy as his posture was "off" for a guy and he walked on his toes like he spent a LOT more of his time wearing very high heels than flats. Oh...and his flats were just that...flats as I have (and wear daily) the same pair.

finding things to smile about in this world...

Jenn

Aeva
09-03-2009, 04:59 PM
I think easily one of the biggest boons genetics has given me which lets me cope with the trans stuff is that I'm quite short... 5'7", 135lbs. My older sister (fully transitioned mtf) towers over me :3 Ironic, eh? I'm the one who's still in the closet :/

One of my closest friends has an odd posture, and walks sort of like he's wearing high heels; this is completely normal for him. And I know him to not be trans; he knows my issues and I know his.