PDA

View Full Version : What should i do?

suvanicd
09-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey,
my name is suvani. And i live in a very conservative society.
i am unable to buy bras and panties and the stuff i need.
by the reason of hygiene i keep myself free of hair.
and really want to buy stuff
and no ladies member in my house.
what should i do?

eight
09-04-2009, 08:41 AM
That's basically a tuff question if you don't have the ability to go shopping out side of your area. Maybe you should explain a bit more about you situation because there are a number of alternatives.

chrissie-h
09-04-2009, 08:52 AM
If you can afford it, have you considered using a dressing service? You can either use their things during the visit, or you could ask them to buy clothing on your behalf which you can then take home afterwards. Alternatively, by prior arrangement, you could buy things on the internet and have them sent to the dressing service. Just a thought ...

DianneRoberts
09-04-2009, 09:05 AM
If you live in New england, go to Glamour Boutique in Auburn MA.
no problems.

docrobbysherry
09-04-2009, 10:44 AM
But, I still dress in secret! I buy MANY of my things mail order, online. U can, too. Altho it will probably cost more to get them delivered to u!:brolleyes:

Emma England
09-04-2009, 01:19 PM
For what reason can't you buy stuff?

If you were to go to a lingerie retailer, I am sure they would sell you bras and panties.

Ruth
09-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Suvani, please tell us where you live. That might explain why you think you can't buy things. I'm sure female clothing is on sale in your part of the world.

jenna_woods
09-04-2009, 02:25 PM
ordeer them on line and no one will know

Jessica Who
09-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Depending on where you live, I suppose you could order online from larger stores that carry way more than women's clothing -- Target comes to mind.

BritneyLynn
09-04-2009, 09:16 PM
I have seen reports of places where men and women aren't allowed to patronize the same shopping centers. Unfortunately some societies also permit the enforcement of moral standards without the government sanctioning the particulars in a published or otherwise accessible legal code.

bumblebee
09-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Move to a more tolerant place.