PDA

View Full Version : Dressed for the first time in a few weeks now

Rayna
07-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Wow.. I forgot how good it feels to wear skirts. It's been so awkward and difficult to get dressed up while living at my parents house now. To make matters worse, I have all my clothes in the closet, which is lacking a door. I know my father will stumble across them eventually.

Since12
07-18-2005, 03:39 PM
I sometimes go weeks with out CDing and then I suddenly get the urge to do so again. Its not that I don't like wearing this stuff its just I feel awkward in it most times and the only times I am not feeling awkward I am wearing it. One week I could be very shy and scared to go out and but anything fem, then on days like to day, I went out bought a bra and panties and felt the same as if I was buying male underwear. I wasn't read or shaky at all.

If you don't want your dad to stumble across your stuff, hide it better. Get a suite case that locks, buy a safe, or do what I do, buy a big tool box and put a lock on it. You'd be surprised at how much peace of mind it is when you know that no one will stumble across your stuff when not snooping.

Natalie x
07-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Is there no way you can tell them?

Rayna
07-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Is there no way you can tell them?

My mother knows already... but I have no clue how to confront my father about it

Since12
07-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't tell him for the sake of coming out. Tell him only if you really really want to and you think it is best for your relationship. If it will damage your relationship at all don't. Besides if your mom knows there is a very good chance your dad also knows.

My mom knows, I know that cause she used to snoop and steal my stuff, and no doubt my dad knows too. But it is something neither of us talk about because to do so would probably make each other feel awkward around each other and we already get along so well and talk about everything else that I would not dare tell my dad.

Lauren_T
07-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Welllll...

If your mother knows, I'm assuming she's OK with it. right? If so, why not ask her how she thinks your father would react?

ladyjim
07-18-2005, 07:46 PM
It s o Victorian here only a handful of people- all ladies - I can confide in about my femininty. Want to express myself soo much.