PDA

View Full Version : I hated baths until.....

womanatheart
07-18-2005, 10:03 PM
last weekend!!! I evacuated to the 12th floor of a near empty Embassy Suites because of Hurricane Dennis. The result and my benefit was, actually by accident, was one of the most sensuous and femine 2 hours of my life. My whole day was leading up to my "night". I finally had the time to prepare for my "night out". Having that time was all the difference in the world - I felt like a woman (don't women require hours!!). I started my prep around 4 pm. Maybe it was the hot Diva music on the radio and the warm sun softening and warming my skin on the balcony efeme. A slight sweat on the skin. Any woman has to prep her body in the shower with the french milled soap bar softening her every part in prepararation for the night out. What real woman wouldnt shave her legs in antipation of the wonderful night out- from the very top to the very bottom - and no hairs left unshaved!! Nothing more beautiful. If you have ever shaved your legs completely - with no hairs remaining - it takes time and alot of work.
Oddly - I found my self in a tub (which I have hated from birth and never understood why women loved them), with very little water in the tub and a whole lot of perfumed suds and Diva music playing, a glass of wine on the side of the tub and me shaving my legs entirely (what a fem feeling!!). I could of stayed there for hours. It was wonderful; feeling the smooth of my newly shaved legs (no finer feeling), my legs in every posed in every direction shaving any hair I could find (it is hard work - the back thigh is tough- try it!!). What an experince.
The rest of the night was a dream. I mingled with the woman at gala party at a big hotel. I felt and acted like a woman. It is a efem night that I will never forget. And it was the night I realized why women love taking a luxurious/sensious bath. :)
Love,
Stephanie.

Rachel Morley
07-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Hi Stephanie,

Wow, you sure sound like you had a great time. Your bath must have been divine. I especially liked the idea of the Diva music, bubbles, and wine.

Getting those perfectly shaved legs can be time consuming, can't it? For myself, I find it doesn't take as long now because I used to have my legs waxed regularly and it has made my hairs weaker and the regrowth slower. Also I keep them smooth all the time, so it's just a matter of "touching them up."

I was wondering if you used any kind of softening or moisturizing oils? I sometimes add baby oil to the water, I find this makes my skin really soft after it has had time to soak in.

I'm curious as to what kind of function was it that you went to? When you said there were lots of women at the gala, was it a TG thing or some other sort of party? What did you wear? Was it a posh do? :)

Sorry for all the questions but it sounds wonderful and I would love to hear more about it.

carson
07-19-2005, 06:03 AM
Ah yes, baths are wonderful. Growing up, it was always the post-bath flea dip that spoiled it for me. :p (Just kidding)

I love sharing a hot lavendar bubble bath with someone special. No lights on, only a few scented candles - the shadows flickering off the walls and ceiling. Roxy Music's "Avalon" playing softly in the background. A bowl of fresh strawberries and some warm chocolate sauce for dipping and a bottle of Veuve Cliquot Grand Dame sipped from Reidel cut crystal champagne flutes.

As far as I'm concerned, it beats the hell out of the flea dip. :D

Sophia Rearen
07-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Stephanie,
Welcome to the wonderful world of baths.
I too enjoy the shaving in the tub.
Last winter I went to a local boutique and bought quite a bit of bath supplies. My favorites are the lavender efforvescent ball and lavender oils. The woman in the shop loved me. Here I was in her foo foo shop wearing my carhardts and talking bath essentials. She gave me a gift certificate for lunch at one of the local restaurants because she enjoyed it so much.
Accompaniments are candles, ice cream and don't forget ice water.
I now know why women want calgon to take them away. Women are much more in tune with themselves than we.

Pip
07-19-2005, 09:05 AM
I never took them either until I started exploring my femme side. Never got the point. Now, I take at least 3 a week. The scent of lavander, the candles burning, touching up the shaved legs, soaking it all up. It's wonderful. Like I said in an earlier thread, the GG's have been way ahead of us on this one. One look at the foo foo aisle at your local Wal Mart and you'll find literally hundreds of different bath enhancements.

A great way to start out a truly femme night.

Pip