PDA

View Full Version : Bondage/Crossdressing

Suaverabbit
09-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I don't know aboiut you guys, but I personally love bondage as well as dressing up. Me and my boyfriend are always mixing it up, I love being tied up in something tight and sexy. How bout you guys?

sissystephanie
09-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Not my cup of tea at all!!:thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

Jennifer Lynndon
09-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't know aboiut you guys, but I personally love bondage as well as dressing up. Me and my boyfriend are always mixing it up, I love being tied up in something tight and sexy. How bout you guys?

Please ... we're girls :daydreaming: here on this forum :heehee:

I have done bondage modeling for a few sites ... I LOVED it ... but photo shoots aren't the same as actual play time.
Bondage play time is a HUGE boost to great, sexy fun!

joann07
09-05-2009, 11:10 PM
I've done it twice before by professional doms and I thought it was quite exhilarating.

Hugs!

Brooke Ashley
09-05-2009, 11:34 PM
oh wow, another bondage/cd lover on the forum, i thought i was the only one....i personally love that experience, none better :D

cosmolovesph
09-06-2009, 12:07 AM
I will say yes many a times, but no details, not for this forum.

LilSissyStevie
09-06-2009, 12:15 AM
I enjoy it within the context of a femdom encounter. Otherwise it does nothing for me. If my SO wasn't into it (she is, sometimes) I could live without it too. What I enjoy is being rudely bossed around by her. If she has to restrain me to get her point across, all the better.:heehee:

Myojine
09-06-2009, 12:48 AM

bondage scares the hell outta me. i cant imagine being tied up or being dominated or anything like that, it scares me.

Charla McBee
09-06-2009, 02:47 AM
I'd give it a shot given the oppurtunity but that hasn't come up yet. I'm pretty sure I'd have a good time though.

MelanieCA
09-06-2009, 03:20 AM
oh wow, another bondage/cd lover on the forum, i thought i was the only one....i personally love that experience, none better :D

Tee hee....You're not the only one...not by a long shot. :daydreaming:

Shari
09-06-2009, 03:21 AM
I posted this last October and the responses lasted until March. A very popular thread and a very popular pastime. You have lots and lots of company.
It fits perfectly with dressing. I love playing the role of the damsel in distress.
Sexy stuff.

Chrissie P
09-06-2009, 03:36 AM
I would try it with someone I trust. Sounds like fun !!!

Marissa
09-06-2009, 04:06 AM
I've done it twice before by professional doms and I thought it was quite exhilarating.

Hugs!

OH MY GOD!!!! tell me this is not true???? tell me!!!

ooookaayyy.. let the bad thoughts out...let THEM out..

dang..too late.. how erotic... uhh..that was the nicest mod free words i could use to envision you in this manner.. there goes that innocences thoughts of you.. right out the door.. :eek::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

Hugs,

Cheshire Gummi
09-06-2009, 04:26 AM
What ever happened to "A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells"?

Did that turn into a taco and get eaten by a dominatrix?

:naughty

Sheila
09-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Not my cup of tea at all!!:thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

I wholeheartedly agree there u couldn't said it any better ........... for those as enjoy it cool beans to you

Must say it is an interseting first post hun .............. maybe you should wander over to the intro section and introduce yourself to us all before you ask about our private lives :straightface:

TNRobin
09-06-2009, 05:53 AM
My girlfriend and I actually met at a BDSM toy bazaar. It was my first venture into BDSM and I loved it. I won't go into detail here, but sometimes restraints are a part of it.

If you're near Atlanta in september there's the Southern Comfort Conference, that we're all probably aware of and then in October there's DomCon. I'll be at both events. At DomCon you will find crossdressers and even sissy maids and of course on Saturday night there will be play time at 1763, a dungeon that's in Atlanta.

tanya1976
09-06-2009, 06:05 AM
My girlfriend and I actually met at a BDSM toy bazaar. It was my first venture into BDSM and I loved it. I won't go into detail here, but sometimes restraints are a part of it.

If you're near Atlanta in september there's the Southern Comfort Conference, that we're all probably aware of and then in October there's DomCon. I'll be at both events. At DomCon you will find crossdressers and even sissy maids and of course on Saturday night there will be play time at 1763, a dungeon that's in Atlanta.

I wish I lived in Atlanta!

Phyliss
09-06-2009, 06:06 AM
Bondage? ... Haven't tried it,..... yet.

However, the other part of B/D was "interesting" Had a bit of a time sitting down for a day afterwards.

'nuff said.

RachelDenise
09-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Ummmm, yes Ma'am/Mistress. I've done the bondage/crossdresser thing before with a domme and loved every minute of it. Planning another visit soon.

Foxy Lady
09-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Nothing better then wearing stockings and heels and having your legs and feet tied together.

Joni Marie Cruz
09-06-2009, 07:46 AM
I'd raise my hand, but I can't at the moment.

Hugs (if I could do that, too)...Joni Mari

Christen3042
09-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Being tied and helpless while all dolled up feels wonderful!

joann07
09-06-2009, 09:02 AM
OH MY GOD!!!! tell me this is not true???? tell me!!!

ooookaayyy.. let the bad thoughts out...let THEM out..

dang..too late.. how erotic... uhh..that was the nicest mod free words i could use to envision you in this manner.. there goes that innocences thoughts of you.. right out the door.. :eek::daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

Hugs,

Did I ever mention that I have a split personality? LOL! :heehee:
Yeah. Every once in a while my bad girl side comes out and I just can't control her sometimes. :tongueout
She just thought she'd try it out and see what it's all about.
She thinks the rope stuff is pretty cool, but definitely not into the leather, chains, whips, spankings, and all that really extreme stuff. Too weird. :strugglin

Hugs!

Frédérique
09-06-2009, 09:24 AM
I don't know aboiut you guys, but I personally love bondage as well as dressing up.

I once had a crossdresser friend who told me about being dressed up and humiliated by some girls he knew – I’m not sure about the “extent” of the bondage they employed, but my friend, ever since then, liked the idea of wearing a dress that was hard to get out of…

When I lived near Boston, MA there was a famous dominatrix manslaughter case that dragged on and on. A man (a respectable businessman, I think), went to a dominatrix in North Quincy for his weekly sadomasochistic “treatment.” While being humiliated, this man died somehow (I think it was an unsolved mystery), and the female dominatrix panicked. She called her friend, and together they dismembered the body, and then disposed of it somewhere unknown. The man turned up missing, and eventually the authorities located the dominatrix in her swanky North Quincy condo. The last I heard (this was going on when I moved out here), the dominatrix wouldn’t reveal the location of the body, and nobody had been charged with any crime yet. I think there was a fine for improper disposal of a body, or words to that effect, but our heroine must still be in business. Because of this, whenever I hear the word “bondage” I always think about North Quincy. I’ll stick with crossdressing, thank you…

cosmolovesph
09-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Eh, that is a freak incident and not to be confused with most bondage events. There is something to be said in giving up control and going into your "zone". I know I can't get enough and am very lucky to have an accepting wife.

kaitlin
09-06-2009, 09:35 AM
BONDAGE......Oh yes!!!!!! We have spent A lot of money on leather, locks and chains! I guess we have more invested in toys then I do in shoes, makeup and clothes! I know it isn't for everyone but it is wonderful for us!:chained:

Sometimes Steffi
09-06-2009, 09:35 AM
With a little googling, you can read all about it

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&p=North+Quincy+dominatrix

http://wbztv.com/local/Dominatrix.Barbara.Asher.2.576057.html

Barbara Dugan
09-06-2009, 09:46 AM
honestly never tried myself but I have to admit I like fetish look but not really interested on the restraining part also I don't understand the concept of femdom does it make you feel less masculine will somebody explain it to me :hugs:

PaulaJaneThomas
09-06-2009, 09:58 AM
So that's why they teach Boy Scouts how to tie all those knots :devil:

docrobbysherry
09-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Does this REALLY BELONG HERE?:sad:

Well, OF COURSE it does! :heehee:
For me, bondage and CDing go together like apple pie and ice cream!:D

The QUESTION is; "Which one is the ice cream"?:brolleyes:

MsJanessa
09-06-2009, 11:55 AM

I don't know about the "guys" here but this Lady loves to do the tying up and dominating---great fun with the right partner:dom:

Crysten
09-06-2009, 11:56 AM
BDSM? Just my opinion, and I know I'll get hammered for it....crosses the line into depravity. Sorry girls, like I said, just my opinion. I would never do it out of self respect, but I would defend your right to do it till the cows came home. This is America, we're all free to do as we wish, as long as it isn't illegal.

Misty is Kindafem
09-06-2009, 12:05 PM
My safe word is ouch!

-Misty

LilSissyStevie
09-06-2009, 02:14 PM
BDSM? Just my opinion, and I know I'll get hammered for it....crosses the line into depravity.

That's why I love this place. Keep comming back, sweetie. :love:

angelfire
09-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Personally, I like bondage, however for me it is a very tricky thing. I like the idea of it and everything, but I have a very difficult time truly giving over power and being that vulnerable. That is probably the appeal, but still, I like it, it is just hard for me to do. I feel like it would actually need to be forced, not "Turn around so I can put these handcuffs on".

I think a lot of people have played around with bondage, even just light. Like handcuffs, or hands bound with a scarf or something. I hardly think it is nearly as taboo as it once was.

I do not, however like pain, despite having a high tolerance. I really, dislike anything beyond light S&M though.

Sherry-Stephanie
09-06-2009, 03:56 PM
as the old term goes..."variety is the spice of life"....!!!!

kaitlin
09-06-2009, 05:04 PM
So that's why they teach Boy Scouts how to tie all those knots :devil:

Explorer post 5**...Scouting at it's best! It helps that I'm a retired EMT-P and a High angle rope rescue tech!:D

kristinacd55
09-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Personally, I like bondage, however for me it is a very tricky thing. I like the idea of it and everything, but I have a very difficult time truly giving over power and being that vulnerable. That is probably the appeal, but still, I like it, it is just hard for me to do. I feel like it would actually need to be forced, not "Turn around so I can put these handcuffs on".

I think a lot of people have played around with bondage, even just light. Like handcuffs, or hands bound with a scarf or something. I hardly think it is nearly as taboo as it once was.

I do not, however like pain, despite having a high tolerance. I really, dislike anything beyond light S&M though.

I'm with you there, it's got to be with someone you really trust, then you'll feel safe

Tina Marie
09-06-2009, 06:51 PM
More so if I am the one in bondage. That's the sub part of me!

Dragster
09-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Me too, I'm a bondage fan. I don't like the idea of a professional dominatrix, but I love the thought of being tied up and teased to orgasm by my wife. I've enjoyed tying her up in the past; she said she didn't fancy it that much, but her performance at orgasm told a different story! Unfortunately, she doesn't fancy tying me and hates my CDing, but I too have had a lot of fun in selfbondage CDing!

Tony

ashcrimson
09-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Frederique, that was a very interesting story. Loved reading it.

As for me, I am a lot of things but I do not think I want this

RADER
09-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Well I got to admit; The thought of being "LOCKED" into a tight corset and
a tight formal gown his a thrill to it. Even some outher types of simular
dressed and restrained has a bit of turn on to it. Now how to try it?? :daydreaming:

Monika G
09-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Is forced feminization a form of bondage? I find the idea of surrendering your masculinity rather exciting.

TNRobin
09-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Is forced feminization a form of bondage? I find the idea of surrendering your masculinity rather exciting.

I joke with my girlfriend about that all the time, but she doesn't have to force me at all.:D

battybattybats
09-07-2009, 09:11 AM
A news article from last year on BDSM proving to be normal and practitioners being happier than average that may aleviate the concerns of some.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24238131-2,00.html

janet1234
09-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Loving bondage is such a joy! Just imagine your ankles tied together with your pumps showing erotically.

Sally24
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
I have to admit that I've thought we have a rather high perportion of people that both love Sci-Fi and bondage. I've only trusted one person enough to dabble in bondage, but it can be truely incredible!!

sherri52
09-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Being tied to the bed is as far as I go.

Tamara Croft
09-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Being tied to the bed is as far as I go.Well you're not gonna get any further if you're tied to a bed now are you :bs:

AmandaM
09-07-2009, 09:52 PM
I tried it a couple of times and it's not for me. But, the forced fem part is fun. Being taken as a woman somehow feels "womanly".

Ralph
09-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Look at all the attention this thread has received! I have often noticed a strong correlation between crossdressing and the desire to be restrained. I have *no* idea what that means, but it does seem to be more prominent in the CD world than the general population.

I love the idea of bondage, but in practice it's just a pain - and I mean that literally. I'm fairly certain the arthritis and loose hip socket on my left leg are directly related to having my legs stretched out too far back in my wild youth. So while the idea of being held immobile still turns me on, going through with it is always uncomfortable and disappointing.

Ras
09-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I think some sensual bondage/control would be fun to do while dressed up. I would not like the heavy bondage (whips/chains/pain)

sabrina mercedes
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
My wife and I have come to an agreement.
I will let her tie me up any way she wishes, so long as I am totally enfemme.
She dislikes my CDing, but loves to tie and be tied.
So, we have come to a compromise.
Tight, inescapable bondage for me, by her, enfemme and bound orgasms for her.
I like the trade off.
:):clap::kiss:

Alice B
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Have never done it, but have wondered what it would be like. Will never happen with my wife.

donnatracey
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
My wife and I have come to an agreement.
I will let her tie me up any way she wishes, so long as I am totally enfemme.
She dislikes my CDing, but loves to tie and be tied.
So, we have come to a compromise.
Tight, inescapable bondage for me, by her, enfemme and bound orgasms for her.
I like the trade off.
:):clap::kiss:

Yes, as long as she remembers to untie you!....:eek: I'd be petrified she'd "forget" for a while to teach me a lesson.....guess I'm just paranoid....:eek:

StephanieH
09-08-2009, 12:52 PM
My wife and I are bondage fanatics! Love it! We switch up on who's topping who, but I enjoy both ends of the spectrum quite a bit and so does she! It's an awesome experience! :)

stevie34
09-08-2009, 01:45 PM
For me the idea that I might not be able to escape from my clothes is very sensual. I found myself searching the internet for lockable dresses recently, but those might not stand up to machine tools so I'd only break them.

I once dressed up and locked myself out of the house, and hid the key somewhere where I couldn't find it in the dark. Thought I would have been able to find it with a little difficulty, but I ended up sleeping in an outhouse. Fortunately I woke up with the sunrise at 5am and found the house key before anyone else got up.

That felt very similar to my bondage, but turned out to be a lot more effective. I'm not a fan of anything uncomfortable, and have never owned anything like handcuffs.

NaughtyMichelle
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I like it for a change of pace, 'cause it gives me a chance to wear some of my fetish-style clothes and be a little sub. But only with someone I trust, or if someone I trust is present.

MarcieBflo
09-08-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm into the lighter side of it, I have been in a basement "dungeon" with all the "tools of the trade" and more . . . . ya, could make a hollywood movie in this place . . lol . . .wow, I did get bound, think i should leave it at that . . . I do look foward to another visit . . .

Nancy (PA)
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Incredible duo; start at the front door of the domme's and kiss her boots, and you know the rest of the scene will get even better.

EnglishRose
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I'd be petrified she'd "forget" (to untie) for a while to teach me a lesson.....guess I'm just paranoid....:eek:

...and the problem with that would be? :daydreaming:

sabrina mercedes
09-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Donna, I know what you speak of.
I just have to trust her. She does me with her, so I do with me.
I must admit, it is stimulating, scary, arousing, terrifying, sensual, shocking,
I think you get the idea.
Trust is what makes this experience so enjoyable.
Slowly, she is learning to trust me with regards to dressing enfemme.
I want nothing more then to be a woman in dress and appearance. As we spend time in this sensual and sexual activity, she becomes less concerned about my CDing and more focused on our pleasure.
My wife can be so hot and bondage helps drive her into deeper orgams.
Because of that, I have fashioned this deal.
It has benefited us both, along with built trust and provided some intense sex.:):D:kiss:

Jennifer Lynndon
09-11-2009, 10:24 PM
...and the problem with that would be? :daydreaming:

Agreed Christina!!!!!!

That sounds like all kinds of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Have never done it, but have wondered what it would be like. Will never happen with my wife.

Hey Sweetie,

We live in the same area!
I attend fetish/crossdressing fun, play parties nearly every month. They typically happen in the greater Los Angeles area but there are other locations.

Please let me know if you'd like to attend. Everything is on a completely voluntary basis with a few folks, including many new people, just dressed to the hilt in any attire they choose, just watching from the sidelines.

In my early days I attended dressed in my best customed-made form-fitting outfits and only watched. I received SO MANY wonderful compliments from almost everyone there it demonstrated just how warm and accepting everyone was!
So now I play at every party!

Just let me know if you'd like to attend!

BunnieCashmere
09-13-2009, 12:07 PM
I like bondage okay. I'm currently taking some bondage pics for a website, hopefully they'll accept them!

cdjenny20
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Put me on the list of people who love bondage and crossdressing. I always thought handcuffs were a perfect accessory to a nice feminine outfit.....

dreamer_2.0
09-22-2009, 12:22 AM
oh wow, another bondage/cd lover on the forum, i thought i was the only one....

Not the only one by a long shot, indeed!

i personally love that experience, none better :D[/QUOTE]

100% agreed!

Sammygoth
09-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Im nuts about bondage, 15 years active, now. I really only have experience as a Dom, but now that Im dressing I might play submissive a bit.

Its a wonderful experience, the trust that goes on in D/s play is very special indeed.
-Sammy

CD Karen
09-22-2009, 06:12 AM
It is something that I think I would like to try someday, but probably won't. My wife does not approve of Karen and I don't want to play with others, so it is not likely I will experience it.
Karen

gwen cd
09-22-2009, 06:47 AM
I was also not to keen on it.
I had no choice.....
I now find it quite exciting but you have to be with someone you trust.

AndroRemi
09-22-2009, 06:59 AM
I really like bondage, it is extremely therapeutic for me. Because of my OCPD, I'm a control freak and extremely dominant, so I cross dress not only because I like to, but also because I control myself and act submissive as a girl. It is incredibly hard for me to not dominate people and I get a lot of stress from that, so what better way than to be tied up in a situation where I have absolutely no control, and ultimately the end of said situation relieves a lot of stress in more ways than one. :heehee:

katieblush
09-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Nothing better then wearing stockings and heels and having your legs and feet tied together.

I have to agree,when i did this it was fantastic,it would be nice to have another go,with a dom.:daydreaming:

JennaByNight
09-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Definitely thought about it, but have never found anyone I would trust enough. I am definitely into the submissive side of things (probably as a result of being more of a take-charge guy normally) - but given the right circumstances, I believe I could enjoy some significant kink! I like variety.

Veronica Lacey
09-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Love it.

Dressing is wonderful; being rendered helpless while dressed is something special in itself. Once a week here and twice during vacations.

Fav things to hear after being secured as my wife heads into the next room: "See you in an hour." :daydreaming:

Having said this...must I ever choose between the two I would always want to be able to dress.

kellycan27
09-22-2009, 09:22 PM
I am not into being tied up, but when I am a bad girl a good spanking with belt or hair brush puts me in my place..:heehee:

Metoo
09-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Haven't tried it , but have thought, would do more than likely when I am dress up

paulaW
09-22-2009, 09:47 PM
I've always been interested in bondage and very lucky to have had partners that were, too. I've been tied to beds, hogtied, chairtied, and love gags!!

JessieJones
09-22-2009, 10:27 PM
I've always had a fantasy about being lock/tied up in a standing position with hands above head in high heels and be left like that for a couple few hours. Your feet would really start hurting and there would be nothing you could do about it...:daydreaming:

There should be a fetish/bondage club started with members of this site...
Im in...

Missy Tanya
09-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Been their done that, and that, and this, oh yay this. Use to think of my CDin as a form of Bondage. Now I go one step thorougher. But can't it say here. Got you thinking now, right. Got to luv being dressed up and tied up. Damsel in distress. Always wanted to be the sexy girl tied to the train tracks and having your hero save you at the last minute. But were's my hero, stuck in traffic I pose. I always miss out.. Serious, luv the helplessness. But getting over it while dressed. Shopping to much fun and got to do it.. Tanya

TJ Tresa
09-22-2009, 10:34 PM
I have no problem with those of you who enjoy this. As for me I don't want to be harmed. Now the thought of being forced to do something I love to do just seems weird, I mean How can I be forced to wear pretty clothes when I do it on my own?? sorry I don't want to offend anyone because I beleive everyine id intitle to thier own choices.

StacyCD
09-22-2009, 11:09 PM
I would love the opportunity to try it but since my SO has never seen me dressed enfemme, we have a long way to go before it might happen. I can dream about it though!

Lucypink
09-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Never been there, but love to try it some day.... or night for that matter.

paulaW
09-23-2009, 08:01 AM
[CENTER]I really like bondage, it is extremely therapeutic for me. Because of my OCPD, I'm a control freak and extremely dominant, so I cross dress not only because I like to, but also because I control myself and act submissive as a girl.

Exactly. OCPD is a bitch, but bondage allows me to let go of it.

Sammygoth
09-23-2009, 09:21 AM
To me, Heels are bondage, Sex itself is an act of Dominance and submission. I would even go so far as to say, what we do to ourselves to please the eyes of others, is a form of submission.

Thats just how my twisted mind sees it, A very personal opinion

:)

-Sammy

neutrina
09-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I'd love to try it one day!

sabrina mercedes
09-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Love it.

Dressing is wonderful; being rendered helpless while dressed is something special in itself. Once a week here and twice during vacations.

Fav things to hear after being secured as my wife heads into the next room: "See you in an hour."

Having said this...must I ever choose between the two I would always want to be able to dress.

No truer words have ever been said.
Getting left while bound and silenced by your wife is so erotic.
When she releases me, I "release" myself to her pleasure.
I think she understands what being enfemme and bound does for my sex drive, thus making her experience better.
:heehee::kiss:

StarrOfDelite
09-23-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm a lawyer by profession, and I've seen enough horrible human behavior over the years to have an enormous aversion to the idea of being helpless at the whim of another human being. I know, I know, I've heard all of the rationale about the person who's tied up being in control, and all that, but people are a lot less predictable than dogs and we've all heard horror stories about pet dogs who suddenly bite someone without apparent provocation, haven't we?

Ralph
09-23-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm a lawyer by profession, and I've seen enough horrible human behavior over the years to have an enormous aversion to the idea of being helpless at the whim of another human being.
Well, self-bondage is another avenue to explore, certainly (but it comes with its own risks and rewards). Seems like most of the "death by self-bondage" articles I see in the news involve the victim in some state of crossdress. Hmmmmmm.

Carol A
09-23-2009, 03:19 PM
Back in our younger days before we started having children my wife would get so turned on after we had be out dressed as two women she would always tie me up and gag me and I believe that's how the family got started. She tells me we are to old now for that nonsense. Oh the good old days :daydreaming:

SometimesKathryn
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
LOVE IT! Top or bottom!:heehee:

izzfan
09-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Self-bondage whilst dressed has always been something I love to do. I'm surprised that so many people here like it too, not that this is necessarily a bad thing :heehee:

shawn123
09-23-2009, 07:27 PM
I agree completely. I was into it before I realized that I liked to dress.... Now I couldn't imaginge doing it without dressing.

GloriaTutu
09-23-2009, 07:31 PM
As long as its done with love, a fetish is acceptaple as god's frown

alleycat2009
09-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Bondage and Crossdressing such a turn on.

barbara f.
09-24-2009, 03:20 PM
how about bondage in a nice business suit. that would be fun. barb

GirlyGirl26
09-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Oh yes I love bondage!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being tied up in some thing nice and tight. Oh I soo love it. :worship: :dom: :spank:

angelinamillar
09-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Yup u got my vote :iagree:

tricia_uktv
09-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I suspect this is for a diferent place but its fun anyway. How sub are we?

alleycat2009
09-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Oh yes I love bondage!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being tied up in some thing nice and tight. Oh I soo love it. :worship: :dom: :spank:

God me too but so hard to find people i feel safe enough with to play with.

mykhelee
09-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I have been into bondage and cding forever, only recently had a gf that was into both, "loved it" Hard to sit down from time to time though.

marso2584
09-29-2009, 03:39 AM
hi everyone..
I like it too.. almost as much as I like CD

But since no one knows that, and no one knows I CD
so i doing self bondage only

Ms Mira
09-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Bondage is on the list, the very long list, of crossdressing related activities to explore (don't ask me how they're related - they just are) for me.

I guess it can't happen until I meet people who I am willing to trust in that sort of scenario... Just another reason I have to get out there and meet other CD's and fetish people.

EllenCD
09-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Would love to answer but I'm kind of "tied up" at the moment! :tongueout

ReineD
09-29-2009, 07:16 PM
I feel like it would actually need to be forced, not "Turn around so I can put these handcuffs on".

Um .. TGs aren't the only ones who like the idea of bondage! ;)

silkenhose
09-29-2009, 09:15 PM
it is a part of my life style, i am married to a dominate woman........the rest is pretty straight forward

heels, hose, skirt, blouse, restraints, ball gag, collar..........

silk:thumbsup:

Stacye Rose
09-29-2009, 09:58 PM
To me, it sounds like about as much fun as a root canal-without novocaine.

It's fine for other folks, but I just don't understand it

Heather Dur
09-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Have also enjoyed aspects of BDSM, though more in the Bondage end. To be tied up "dressed" is kind of wild, and have done self-bondage along this end. Wonder if there is a connection between bondage and CDing?

suit
09-30-2009, 12:06 PM
bondage and cd ing ..mmm hooked into a bra that only experenced flexable women can unhook traped ...
womens firm zippered girdles.....the ones that have to be undone to free her round butt from..sort of traped in her mold if the zipper jambs! dido any of the dresses, and as history or clothing ..a bizzlion buttons and corset laces of the late 1800 and early 1900's any boy tring on moms stuff had good reason to fear getting caught ...traped ina jambed zipper...exciting ? feel good? mmmmm

iwearstockings
09-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Omigod i LOVE bondage and all the stuff that goes with it! Check out my albums.
When first started to dress up around the age of ten I would tie my ankles to the bed, so I've been into it before I even knew there was a name for it!
If you havent tried it yet, give it a go, it really is a rush!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!

sherib
09-30-2009, 01:31 PM
My wife doesn't agree with me crossdressing, I know she wouldn't go along with domination or bondage. But I would like to try it, with a gg of course.

cdjanie
09-30-2009, 05:37 PM
My favorite fantasy!

Shame on me for loving it so!

laci april
09-30-2009, 06:28 PM
My dressing has become a 'going out thing'. And to be in a dress and nylons in public is my idea of bondage. I don't fool too many that I'm a natural woman. But my dress (or skirt) is very feminine as are my shoes and makeup (lipstick, mascara, etc.) So folks may not think I'm real pretty, but I love being 'trapped in my skirt, nylons, and slip. For me, to be dressed is to be feminine, the expression of my woman within. It means enough to me to be feminine that I'm more than willing to take it public--to express myself in a feminine manner.

Tying up doesn't fire my imagination, but being 'out' in a dress without any means of hiding does. Don't mean at all to dis the value of bondage to others, just trying to relate it to my own drives...........................laci

RADER
09-30-2009, 07:34 PM
I saw a web site for Hobble Skirts. Looks interesting, only taking about 6"
steps, And hopping up a stair? :daydreaming: Might be worth looking into.

Audrey34
10-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Finally discovered this thread late! Yes, I'm into bondage both as a producer and a participant when dressed. There are many levels to that kink and it's different for many people. I'm into what we call "did". Damsel in distress. I take photos of ladies tied up like in the old movie serials. My models are usually fully clothed, maybe some lingerie but never naked. And certainly not x-rated either!

For the last 2 years I've been dressed up for photos when I go on my annual vacation to FetishCon in Tampa Florida. A very dear lady friend and model I confided in encouraged me to dress up, get bound and gagged and have pictures taken. We were both trussed up together for a series of pix and a couple of short video clips. Her hubby (a very nice guy who had no problem seeing me dressed) and another model friend assisted. Everyone there was very enthusiastic and understanding. It was a wonderful experience and now nearly all of my model friends know about Audrey. Next year they want me to dress up and wander the convention floor with them for the big party we have on the last day of the convention. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that!

-Audrey

carolmello
10-01-2009, 12:14 PM
My cd husband came to me just last month and said that he wanted to "try" it. We liked it so much it's become something that we enjoy :o as much as we can.

Carol

tazthis
10-01-2009, 12:35 PM
The 2 go hand and hand with my boyfriend.

Barbara Jo
10-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Female clothing has always been resrictive to one dregree or another.

The feeling of being somewhat helpless and needing a man to protect ones self has always been an attraction to many females as the more masuline a man acts and helps the "helpless" female the more feminine they can. feel.

I suspect this is the attaction for many CDs also as far as wearing restictive female clothing. I don't like to feel uncomfortable but, I must admit that I rather enjoy the restrictions of many female garments and the feeling of heplessnes they might impart no mater how slight.

In our modern society, most females no longer wish to feel "helpless" and hence the change in dress to less restictive clothing.

Anway, the act of adding more bondage is just an extention of this..... IMO. :)

Toni_Lynn
10-04-2009, 11:49 AM
I have thought long and hard about how to reply to this thread, so that my reply will not be seen as condemning or criticising anyone. I will no doubt have failed, but I'll say what I have to say.

To me, bondage and its array of associated practices (discipline/ domme/ sub) are contradictory to what I view sexual intimacy to be. I see sexual intimacy to be the tenderness of giving and being free to give oneself over to providing pleasure to one's partner. I feel that because B&D in-animates a person, it objectifies them such that they can only be "used" by the non-bound person, and in a sense become passive participants.

Love and sexual intimacy is to be freeing, and in that act I am acting as one with my partner (my wife!) to bring forth a totality of love and joy such that we both, in a sense, spiritually, become unified at the time of climax. At that time I want my body to be free to touch and kiss and caress my wife and heighten her sensations. I see bondage as being more of a singularity in that regard.

Again -- I am not wishing to condemn or criticise anyone if their views are different from mine. The above is simply the way that I feel on the subject.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Olivia
10-04-2009, 12:07 PM
I find bondage fascinating, and also am very intrigued by dominant/submissive relationships. Forced feminization is quite a turn-on as well. But alas, my wife doesn't share my interests. :sad:

My job requires me to be in control and rather dominant so I suspect that my interest in being submissive is somewhat fueled by that. I believe I would enjoy being submissive with a dominant male or female. Perhaps, someday...O

Yvonne York
10-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Enjoy wahtever feels right for you both.

Starling
10-04-2009, 12:59 PM
While I don't do BDSM myself, primarily because it's hard enough already to make the time to dress, I find it a very interesting subject. I recommend the movie Maitresse for a unique angle. It's erotic, yes, but also philosophical (which can be a form of mental bondage for some--but don't worry).

And it's got Gerard Depardieu in it, too. Enjoy!

:devil: Lallie

The text is from NetFlix:

Maitresse (http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Maitresse/60034264?trkid=222336&strkid=963262826_0_0&strackid=26964876e7b55740_0_srl) (1973) Petty thief Olivier (Gerard Depardieu (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Gerard_Depardieu/30005218)) is entranced by his charming next-door neighbor Ariane (Bulle Ogier (http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay/Bulle_Ogier/20014089)), who happens to be a skilled dominatrix. The mismatched neighbors begin to fall for each other after Ariane finds Olivier burglarizing her apartment, leading Ariane to teach her new friend a thing or two about her kinky profession.

NatalieGirl
10-04-2009, 01:09 PM
I have always enjoyed bondage. I do most of my crossdressing at D/s clubs.

Christinedreamer
10-04-2009, 04:06 PM
My ex got really excited (as did I) by locking me up in cuffs etc and in the most girly girl outfits I owned- square dance dresses with huge petticoats.

She really enjoyed locking me outside where I could easily be seen and this was many moons ago when folks were not exposed to kink as much as they are now.

After we split (still sad about that) I found a new thrill. I had a negligee made by a local dress maker and bought the entire bolt of nylon tricot.

One day I decided to play with all that material. I unrolled all the fabric which was 108 inches wide and about 10 yards left on the bolt. I let all the material gather on the floor except for one end which I placed in the center of the bed. I then took hold of the loose end and rolled over and over on the bed thereby wrapping myself in a nylon cocoon. I kept rolling so it would tighten around me as much as possible.

As I was already wearing soft panties and a babydoll top, the mummy style wrapping in all that nylon was unbelievably erotic. I was unable to wriggle out without reversing the rolling motion.(not easily done)

Once not too ong ago, I had a neighbor who knew all about me and I told her about this after the better part of a bottle of wine.

She wanted to see for herself so I got all girly and wrapped myself up while she watched. As soon as I was wrapped up tight and immobile, she took a roll of packing tape and secured the loose end of the material. Now I was really trapped.

Needless to say we both enjoyed the "bartering" process for me to be released.

Lorna
10-04-2009, 04:27 PM
I am not really (or so I thought) interested in bondage, but then I read an earlier post that mentioned the restrictive nature of some female clothing and I realised that there is, after all, an element of bondage in dressing. Some of it is obvious: my firmer girdles and long-line bras and tightly suspendered stockings are definitely restrictive. They don't make it impossible for me to do things but they do make movement a bit more difficult. Likewise the heels. Even without these specifically limiting garments, just being dressed in a skirt or dress with stockings puts some restrictions on movement and activity which, I suppose, is also a form of bondage.

marso2584
10-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Female clothing has always been resrictive to one dregree or another.

The feeling of being somewhat helpless and needing a man to protect ones self has always been an attraction to many females as the more masuline a man acts and helps the "helpless" female the more feminine they can. feel.

I suspect this is the attaction for many CDs also as far as wearing restictive female clothing. I don't like to feel uncomfortable but, I must admit that I rather enjoy the restrictions of many female garments and the feeling of heplessnes they might impart no mater how slight.

In our modern society, most females no longer wish to feel "helpless" and hence the change in dress to less restictive clothing.

Anway, the act of adding more bondage is just an extention of this..... IMO. :)

ya.. i feel the same.. i think its kinda related
me myself like those 'restrictive' clothing...
bra, corset, garter, etc

[alice]
10-08-2009, 04:47 AM
People sometimes think being feminine is a fetish of mine. No, being feminine is just the way I am.

Bondage, on the other hand, that's my biggest kink.:heehee:

Love being tied up, especially with soft rope. And a nice cloth gag to reduce me to muffled whimpers is always nice.:daydreaming::o

Braceletlover
10-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Just be careful if you ever "meet" somewhere. I recall reading about a motel hookup where the "victim" had to be rescued by the real maid the next morning! Was probably the ride of "her" life but I cannot imagine the embarassment!

tinalynn
10-15-2009, 07:24 AM
Oh yeah... I tied myself when I first started dressing and have ever since. For me, the two go hand in hand. I like it on both sides, but my wife only likes the submissive side. Sadly, I haven't been able to talk her into topping yet. But I keep trying to barter something! If even just being a rude, bossy, bitch to me, she gets whatever she wants when I'm dressed.

carrie-ann
10-15-2009, 08:00 AM
I also enjoy it too so your not alone.

Aska
10-15-2009, 09:19 AM
I love the feeling of being tied down and having to submit to my SO. It makes me feel vaulnerable and excited to know that she can do whatever she wants to me.

JoAnne Wheeler
10-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Bondage = NO, No, no ! - at least for this GIRL.

JoAnne Wheeler

docrobbysherry
10-15-2009, 09:56 AM
I have thought long and hard about how to reply to this thread, so that my reply will not be seen as condemning or criticising anyone. I will no doubt have failed, but I'll say what I have to say.

To me, bondage and its array of associated practices (discipline/ domme/ sub) are contradictory to what I view sexual intimacy to be. I see sexual intimacy to be the tenderness of giving and being free to give oneself over to providing pleasure to one's partner. I feel that because B&D in-animates a person, it objectifies them such that they can only be "used" by the non-bound person, and in a sense become passive participants.

Love and sexual intimacy is to be freeing, and in that act I am acting as one with my partner (my wife!) to bring forth a totality of love and joy such that we both, in a sense, spiritually, become unified at the time of climax. At that time I want my body to be free to touch and kiss and caress my wife and heighten her sensations. I see bondage as being more of a singularity in that regard.

Again -- I am not wishing to condemn or criticise anyone if their views are different from mine. The above is simply the way that I feel on the subject.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

I hope u and your SO will be among the lucky few to make it to old age, happily, together!

However, for many others, after 10 years or so, of vanilla love making, they BOTH may need something to spice things up in the bedroom! While BDSM is NOT for everyone, many couples find some aspects of it can help add excitement to their sex lives!:D

While many of u were starting to dress at early ages, I was rolling myself up in carpets, etc., at age 10.:brolleyes:

JennaByNight
10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Actually, done properly, B&D is an amazingly intimate relationship. It requires immense trust and respect. The trust and respect present in most such relationships I know of is deeper and more profound than I have EVER found in traditional sexually active relationships. Believe me, the submissive partner is in reality in full control - but not so in the way it is commonly understood. It takes astounding control and trust to be able to be so sure if your control that you can actually allow that control to be taken charge of by another. I'm nit talking about paid pros here, although there are a few that are incredible, but I'm talking two kindred souls who share this form of power play as a means to explore ultimate intimacy. Only someone who has had the good fortune to know and have been led through their learning if these practices can truly understand. A good Dom knows when it is ok to subjugate and control, even demean, violate, his sub, butwould never conceive of doing such a thing in the face of real-life situations for which there exists a much more equal and balanced power arrangement. Sine if the best parents I know have been seriously involved in bdsm - but they talk about decisions and respect each other completely in important matters. Some folks do voluntarily give up total control in all areas of life and live as a slave as an ultimate life-long erotic act- but this is rare and is something that makes them feel wildly alive, at least those I have known personally. Power play, gender play... They are all explorations of our deepest unconscious structures, and as such, for those who dare to look beneath the surface, there can be immense personal growth and transformation.

I hope u and your SO will be among the lucky few to make it to old age, happily, together!

However, for many others, after 10 years or so, of vanilla love making, they BOTH may need something to spice things up in the bedroom! While BDSM is NOT for everyone, many couples find some aspects of it can help add excitement to their sex lives!:D

While many of u were starting to dress at early ages, I was rolling myself up in carpets, etc., at age 10.:brolleyes:

[alice]
10-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Actually, done properly, B&D is an amazingly intimate relationship. It requires immense trust and respect. The trust and respect present in most such relationships I know of is deeper and more profound than I have EVER found in traditional sexually active relationships. Believe me, the submissive partner is in reality in full control - but not so in the way it is commonly understood. It takes astounding control and trust to be able to be so sure if your control that you can actually allow that control to be taken charge of by another. I'm nit talking about paid pros here, although there are a few that are incredible, but I'm talking two kindred souls who share this form of power play as a means to explore ultimate intimacy. Only someone who has had the good fortune to know and have been led through their learning if these practices can truly understand. A good Dom knows when it is ok to subjugate and control, even demean, violate, his sub, butwould never conceive of doing such a thing in the face of real-life situations for which there exists a much more equal and balanced power arrangement. Sine if the best parents I know have been seriously involved in bdsm - but they talk about decisions and respect each other completely in important matters. Some folks do voluntarily give up total control in all areas of life and live as a slave as an ultimate life-long erotic act- but this is rare and is something that makes them feel wildly alive, at least those I have known personally. Power play, gender play... They are all explorations of our deepest unconscious structures, and as such, for those who dare to look beneath the surface, there can be immense personal growth and transformation.

Here here, a tad confusing to follow, but exactly how I feel on the subject.:thumbsup:

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2009, 11:23 AM

And the implication being that the intimacy between my wife and me is plain vanilla, or that sexual intimacy is foundation of our marriage. Sorry --- do not pass go -- do not collect $200.

Our sexual intimacy is wonderfully rich and varied, and serves to form a personal unity of heart, soul, spirit, and pleasure -- we are as one at that time, with the pleasure of the other being our individual goal.

Should there come a time when sexual intimacy is no longer possible (due to health problems etc) and we should have to be celibate, we know that our marriage and relationship is built of stronger stuff.

If BDSM etc is a part of your intimate experience then fine. I merely stated our view on the way we feel about it, and the reasons why it doesn't work for us. Our paths to intimacy are different. It is okay if you disagree with me, and I with you

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

jckie
10-17-2009, 11:36 AM
absolutely love it when my bf restrains me

Karen__Starr
10-17-2009, 12:01 PM
One day while having a conversation about various movies I popped out a phrase from “working 9 to 5” with M & M’s and she opened up to me that she was into bondage. I was not into this but she had been for many years and explained to me that she was “hardwired” for submissive roles. For about two years we played together mainly me in the dominate role and at one point decided to seek out a dominate person to work me as the submissive and found out that I enjoyed this. In recent years though I have taken a break from bondage for the most part after playing with some very strange men where on average I would be a Dominatrix and they would be the submissive. What I have learned from many experiences is that there is what I call normal and abnormal within the realm of bondage. What I mean is normal is being tied up and handled while abnormal (at least in my book) ask for extremely strange request, which I cannot get into here.

For those thinking about getting into this world please use extreme caution when meeting with people you do not know for first time play times. If you are going to purchase equipment, the cheap stuff works but the high end products in my experience are better in many ways. I have setup some equipment that had to be well secured to the ceiling which took time and planning while others didn’t and ended up messing up ceilings and walls. Also you want to set equipment up so that they can be dismantled for when you have vanilla company over and do not want to expose this part of your life to them.

For the moment I am only playing with one man who is well versed in bondage and staying away from those who are off the deep end.

kimmy p
10-17-2009, 01:44 PM
To me, it sounds like about as much fun as a root canal-without novocaine.

It's fine for other folks, but I just don't understand it

Have you ever seen Little Shop of Horrors. The scene where the Sadistic dentist meets the Masochistic patient. It is a riot and your comment renminded me of it.

sometimes_miss
10-19-2009, 01:19 PM
A long time ago, I used to want to be tied up while crossdressed so I couldn't change back, so I could feel like someone else was forcing me to dress up and stay that way. Now I don't feel so guilty about it so I don't need the bondage fantasy. The only thing that keeps me dressed up is when the damned zipper is stuck.

HollyGrove
10-19-2009, 04:07 PM
I'll admit an interest in being tied up, though I haven't had the opportunity for anything other than a bit of self-bondage. It's good to see I'm not the only poster here who's interested in this sort of thing. Not even the only one from Oregon!

Cheree
10-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Bondage IS FUN ! Particularly when with someone you trust and limits and safe words are honored!

Tara_G
10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
honestly never tried myself but I have to admit I like fetish look but not really interested on the restraining part also I don't understand the concept of femdom does it make you feel less masculine will somebody explain it to me :hugs:

Hi. From Austin here. I feel that a good femdom makes you feel so feminine because you have no choice. Total surrender. My wife once tied me up, duct taped some panties in my mouth and then proceeded to go on a date with an old friend. That was hot!

JenniferRose
10-22-2009, 11:20 PM
I enjoy both CD and bondage, g/f likes when I am helpless damsel lol

Sallee
10-23-2009, 12:30 AM
tried it once it was interesting enough that I would try it again. I think that CDing and bondage are kind of related tosome degree for sure.
finding playmates can be tough

Laura_Stephens
10-23-2009, 09:22 AM
The bondage and pain thing is not for me, but I do enjoy having someone "force" me to dress up or playing out a scene where I am "caught" with panties and a bra and then made to get completely dressed.

donnatracey
10-23-2009, 12:31 PM
The bondage and pain thing is not for me, but I do enjoy having someone "force" me to dress up or playing out a scene where I am "caught" with panties and a bra and then made to get completely dressed.

I'm with you Laura. Don't like being physically "confined" nor any pain. Now being "caught" and it's consequences????....that's a different matter.....:battingeyelashes:

samanthatiedup
10-24-2009, 11:22 AM
I myself enjoy bondage while dressed. I have been doing this for about 15 years now.

Vi
10-24-2009, 12:19 PM
I love bondage :o ! Dom or sub it doesnt matter, but if im sub i have to be dressed up. Nothing like being in a tight hogtie:love:
Don't care to much for pain, far as i go is slapping and spanking. Crossdressing and bondage seem to go hand in hand for me as it makes me feel more girly, ex: damsel in distress

Vi
10-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Yea selfbondage is fun, I do it every now and then if the gf isnt up to bondage. And your right about the quick escape but sometimes rope can be hard to get out of when you cant get to the knife lol. Always be careful!

Elsa Larson
10-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Afraid I'm not into BDSM but crossdressing and bondage are forever linked in my mind because of this true story from about 1986:

I had known a tall, well-fed blonde for about a year at a singles group. While dancing with her one evening, I whispered, "I like to wear women's clothes." She whispered back, "I like to be tied up and have threesomes."

I ran into her a few months ago. Her third husband was with her and he looked VERY happy !!

Kitty Sue
10-24-2009, 11:28 PM
No, I can't say that I have really been into BDSM. I find the whole thing scary. I do not like the idea of not being able to get away from somebody. I guess I still have trust issues.:eek:

bonniebma
10-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Gurls,

I've been tied up and spanked while en femme it several times at parties and once at a club and I enjoyed it each time. I think that the femdom aspect was particularly exciting.

Melinda G
10-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Sorry to arrive late to the party. I've been single a long time, and I've never met a woman that was into bondage, or spanking. Well, there was one that let me tie her up.
For those with trust issues, self bondage can be very exciting. You can tie yourself up pretty good, leaving only one hand free, for other things, like spanking. I probably spank myself a lot harder than someone else would. And I would never spank someone else, as hard as I spank myself. I have some black, four inch, ankle strap sandals, that always get me spanked when I wear them. Must be something about those shoes. :heehee:

Anyone with a cassette recorder can record some bondage tapes, that really spice things up, even if you are alone. Start the tape with something like "You little tramp. How dare you go out looking like that! You,ve been a bad girl and you're getting a good spanking". Leave a silent pause in the tape while you reply "Oh please no! I don't want a spanking". Then the voice on the tape says sternly, "Stop argueing or you'll get it worse. Now take off your clothes, and put these little sandals on! Hurry up"! Leave another long space in the tape while you get undressed. Then the voice says "Hurry up, you're stalling! After a silence in the tape, long enough for you to get undressed, the voice sternly says, "Now get over here, and bend over this ironing board"! Oh no! Please don't spank me, I plead. Well , I better leave it to your imagination, but by making a tape, with appropriate spaces in it, you can put the tape in a cassette player, press PLAY, and have an exciting evening, all by yourself. You have a tape with a mans voice, that you maybe won't even recognize as your own, making these commands and telling you what to do, while you can reply and plead for mercy, during the many pauses in the tape, that you have created.
Sometimes, I dress up in my scanty hooker dress, stockings, heels, and makup, and of course a coat, and go out for a long walk, checking myself out in the store windows, enjoying the night air, and the sound of my heels on the sidewalk. When I get home, I just walk in the living room, hang up my coat, and press play on the stereo, and the fun begins.
Yeah, I know. I have a pretty wild imagination.:D

This is the dress and heels, that gets me in so much trouble, every time I wear them. No matter how many times I get spanked, I never seem to learn my lesson! Then for variety, there's always the "maid late for work for the third time this week" scenario. :heehee:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/popeye9941/a14.jpg

Vi
10-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Melinda imagine if someone went and accidently played that tape lol that would be wild.

Melinda G
10-25-2009, 06:48 PM
I'd hate for my kids to find it if I suddenly croaked. I've also made a lot of home videos, that I would hate for someone to find. I have to say though, it's amazing what you can do all by yourself, if you put your mind to it.
By the way, for you do-it-yourselfers, there is no need to pay big bucks for restraints, gags, etc. Go to the Tandy Leather site, and you can order leather belts, straps, buckles, D rings, rivets, etc, really cheap, and make your own "toys"! They cater to people making horse stuff, saddles, bridles, etc, and probably a lot of bondage afficionados.

This mouthy, disrespectful maid is always late for work, with some lame excuse. She gets bent over the ironing board and spanked on her bare bottom a lot. But she never learns anything. When she protests too loudly, she gets gagged. Then she struggles, and winds up with her ankles tightly bound with a leather belt, and another heavy leather belt holding her hips tightly down on the ironing board. Then she gets spanked extra hard for all the trouble. But she never seems to learn anything. I think she actually enjoys being spanked. She seems to deliberately get into trouble. :heehee:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/popeye9941/maid.jpg

Monica73
10-25-2009, 07:13 PM
I would love it, but I'm not sure about my wife. I haven't come out to her yet and she's very conservative...although she's come a long way!

But I'll keep trying!

grannygown
10-26-2009, 04:42 PM
We all have different appetites thats what makes us unique. I love bondage and I have tried several different doms, and for the most part it was a good experience. However, as the late Oscar Browne once said

.......Every man must follow his star, but take no appetite too far....

bound_cd_bianca
11-14-2009, 10:58 PM
I love mixing crossdressing and bondage . As a matter of fact I don't much feel like dressing up if there's not gonna be some bondage involved .

I think part of the attraction of dressing up is the fact that some of the female clothing are a sort of bondage in itself . Take for example a tight corset , very high heels forcing the wearer to take small delicate steps , a very tight skirt restricting the stteps ; those are all some sort of restrictions even long nails will make it harder to do normal stuff .

In a way the bondage helps me feel more vulnerable , defenseless , more feminine as well .

Bianca

AmberLynn
11-15-2009, 01:52 AM
bondage is a great stress releaver, I prefer being a sub but have dommed many time's. just rember your ssc,safe sane and consntual. I have only been bound in fem a few time's but it was really exciting. I agree with the hog tie being a lot of fun but i prefer a secratery style out fit tied to a chair,hand's behind leg's slightly up and spread make's for a wide varity of fun. I could add more but will stop :daydreaming:

ninapuella
11-15-2009, 01:48 PM
There is something about crossdressing and bondage. It seem to be very common. I guess it is the feeling of being totally submissive. A crossdresser usually wants to feel submissive because its feminine.

Nigella
11-15-2009, 02:10 PM
There is something about crossdressing and bondage. It seem to be very common. I guess it is the feeling of being totally submissive. A crossdresser usually wants to feel submissive because its feminine.

Such a remark will not find you many friends amongst the female population. What is feminine about being submissive?

Toni_Lynn
11-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Such a remark will not find you many friends amongst the female population. What is feminine about being submissive?

:yucky:
I agree 100000 percent! And not only amongst the female population, but amongst many CDers. I never quite understood the line of reasoning behind feminine=submissive.

Just because a GG or I has (hmm-- have) lace on our underwear doesn't make us any less a person

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 03:36 PM
I have allways been excited at the site of a DID "damseal in distress" but i would not say that being fem goes hand in hand with submission. I have known many manlyier then manly man that were submissive in the privecy of there home's. submission is a prefrence not a product of what gender you are

AlisonRenee
11-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Not my cup of tea, or at least I don't think so.

Once upon a time, in my earlier realization that I really like to go en femme, there was a sexual charge that went with it. That's not so much anymore. Maybe I'm just getting older. For me, feeling feminine is more of an all-over desire than just making Mr. Happy happy. That guy's gotten me into too much trouble as it is.

Alice B
11-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Have never tried it, but think it could be fun with the right person. However it won't happen because my wife would never go for it. It is difficult enough to have her see me dressed.

Sara.B
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
bondage was new to me at first but it was a lot fun known more about it has i go:)

docrobbysherry
11-16-2009, 09:07 PM

:yucky:
I agree 100000 percent! And not only amongst the female population, but amongst many CDers. I never quite understood the line of reasoning behind feminine=submissive.

Just because a GG or I has (hmm-- have) lace on our underwear doesn't make us any less a person
HugglesToni-Lynn

Bondage has NOTHING to do with reality! And EVERYTHING to do with your FANTASIES!:devil:

It's the MAIN REASON I CD!:heehee:

MarinaKirax
12-31-2009, 10:53 PM
I do enjoy self bondage while dressed, for sure. I like that idea about the tape recorder, I might try that next time I'm in a hotel room. I'll hope there's no one in the next room who calls the cops!

I think there is a great deal of overlap between the pie charts of crossdressing and bondage. Wearing womens clothes is indeed a little like being restrained; cinching the waist, tight panties or girdles; pencil skirts decrease your ability to spread your legsor take large steps, high heels can decrease your mobility or hobble you entirely. Long nails make it diificult to pick things up, dangly earrings and long bangs in your eyes remind you that you must move slowly, and gracefully. Your bra restricts your breathing. Its all very sensual, and very restricting.

There is also obviously something else that is exciting about being bound as a woman, otherwise we would all be just as happy buying smaller girdles and tighter bras. But the idea of being at someone's mercy, or a little bit helpless, there is something that is more feminine than masculine in all that. As you can see, this is a subject I like.

Anyone had any close calls or been caught while in selfbondage? No erotic details, please, just the scary/funny story!

Paula T
01-01-2010, 01:17 AM
how about bondage in a nice business suit. that would be fun. barb

It is my favorite attire to wear while in bondage:eek:

Daniela76
01-01-2010, 01:24 AM
When my CD'ing was naughty & about the rush, I enjoyed self-bondage.
Now that I've accepted it and started becoming more feminine, I have no interest in self-bondage. Barely any thoughts of self-pleasure anymore. Just the joy I feel inside from CD'ing.

I definitely think I would enjoy some bondage play when I have a GG to be with. Some light play at first. Build steadily & see where things lead to. Femdom is a thrilling thought for me.

JessieJones
01-01-2010, 09:05 AM
I've for some reason always had a fantasy of being tied up in a standing position in tall heels with my hands tied above my head so I couldn't sit and left there for a few hours... My feet would be hurting and there would be nothing I could do. You see this done in some bondage scenes.

A spreader bar might add to the fun, I see them used but don't know what the effect would be... guess restrict movement.

Anyone ever had this done?

Barbara Dugan
01-01-2010, 09:17 AM
I just did it the other night with a guy that I really trust without giving up many details it was fun:D

karynspanties
01-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Yup, did it. Tied up with some old knee highs and "forced" to do things. It was very erotic.

cjflgirl
01-01-2010, 12:32 PM
I love it, it is so much fun I have a naughty side in me. My feminine side loves to dress up in fetish clothes and get tied up. It is very erotic, love to where corset's they are my favorite piece of clothing.

alleycat2009
01-01-2010, 01:11 PM
God thats all i used to think about, but it seems its never gona happen so ive thrown in the towel on that fantasy

Billie1
01-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm one of those that feels a big overlap between crossdressing and bondage.
I enjoy combining both activities very much, and am always looking for new innovations. Keeps it interesting, ya know?

Slim Jim
01-01-2010, 01:21 PM
I have some black, four inch, ankle strap sandals, that always get me spanked when I wear them. Must be something about those shoes.
Now if you could just LOCK them on...
that's what I love.

Jezebella
01-01-2010, 02:38 PM
There's a big overlap for me, too. Nothing like having another fetish to complicate things. :devil:

jenna_woods
01-01-2010, 02:43 PM
glad you enjoy it, its not for me at all

Sherry-Stephanie
01-01-2010, 03:32 PM
LOL...What amamzes me more than the content put forth in the posts here is the fact that there have been over 13,000 clicks on this topic...which tells me....

There's a heck of a lot of people out there damm curious about this topic!!!!!:devil:

StephSissy
01-01-2010, 04:33 PM
And I thought I was the only one that liked both extremely well!

kayesimone
01-01-2010, 08:39 PM
sounds like a fun thing for my new years list...now how to find someone like that to play with...

lissetta
01-01-2010, 09:12 PM
if im tied up im gettin out.houdini.Spank punish incorrectly im gonna lively up.Be nice.

suit
01-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Now if you could just LOCK them on...
that's what I love.

oohh thats easy ! there are all kinds of around the ankle under the foot traping the heal kind of goodies...just search bondage heals strap locking

Karen__Starr
01-02-2010, 07:55 AM
I had been curious about bondage most of my life but had no opportunities to explore this world until meeting a woman who absolutely is turned on at many levels from bondage. At one point, she lived with a man for a year as a submissive and between that experience and other live experiences was well versed in this life style. She wanted me to be her dom even thou I had never done this before but didn’t take long to get into the role yet took some time to be smooth in the role. Then one evening she decided it was time for me to be the submissive, which at first did not appeal to me. I found certain roles did while others did not. I am thankful for finding out with her rather than later as I have been catering several men desires as a dominatrix and several as the submissive. I have found most men who are into this world are extremely well educated where I would have thought the complete opposite.

My attire ranges from everyday clothing, which is pretty much destroyed after an encounter to leather cat suit. I have several pairs of heels ranging from 6 to 8 inches that have never gone outside and only uses in bondage.

I have a good selection of toys and furniture for making things happen too.

Thinking attire, PVC is huge in the world of bondage. The best quality are European but you need to be careful in regards to thickness since most PVC garments for woman are much less forgiving for us especially in some cat suits at the crotch area. Talcum powder is necessary for putting on these garments without destroying them.

Safe to say I enjoy BDSM

Midnight Skye
01-05-2010, 07:11 AM
I participate in other forums on the details of my enjoyment of this topic (blushes) but I'm a huge fan of bdsm... so many flavors so little time - sighs -

Ras
01-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I think the fascination with CD and bondage is it is our way to cope with our dressing if is is "forced" upon us and then we are made helpless (bondage) while dressed. Mentally it makes it seem ok to us, if that makes sense...

cosmolovesph
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
oohh thats easy ! there are all kinds of around the ankle under the foot traping the heal kind of goodies...just search bondage heals strap locking

Either get shoes with ankle straps (locking are even better!) or see the samples going UNDER the heel to wrap/secure.

Mistybtm
01-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Oh yes I have done it, It is very fun and can't wait to do it again and again and again :D

Samantha43
01-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Bondage? Me?..........Never!

Okay, I've been a bad girl and lied. Now you'll have to tie me up and spank me for my punishment! :dom:

cdcheryl
01-05-2010, 06:02 PM
For me its all about the B and not the D, I love selfbondage because I am deep in the closet and have no one to play with. When I do SB I like to use a vibrating ring on myself to tease me into ecstacy because with me its all about tight ropes teasing and finally the pleasure, I have no desire to be spanked or whipped I go by the theory of "love bondage " which is all about pleasure if I could ever find someone to play with it would be mutually pleasurable for both of us with lots of tight ropes and teasing.

brassieres
01-05-2010, 10:42 PM
I once had a crossdresser friend who told me about being dressed up and humiliated by some girls he knew – I’m not sure about the “extent” of the bondage they employed, but my friend, ever since then, liked the idea of wearing a dress that was hard to get out of…

When I lived near Boston, MA there was a famous dominatrix manslaughter case that dragged on and on. A man (a respectable businessman, I think), went to a dominatrix in North Quincy for his weekly sadomasochistic “treatment.” While being humiliated, this man died somehow (I think it was an unsolved mystery), and the female dominatrix panicked. She called her friend, and together they dismembered the body, and then disposed of it somewhere unknown. The man turned up missing, and eventually the authorities located the dominatrix in her swanky North Quincy condo. The last I heard (this was going on when I moved out here), the dominatrix wouldn’t reveal the location of the body, and nobody had been charged with any crime yet. I think there was a fine for improper disposal of a body, or words to that effect, but our heroine must still be in business. Because of this, whenever I hear the word “bondage” I always think about North Quincy. I’ll stick with crossdressing, thank you…

I read that she was eventually acquitted.

Nicole Bishop
01-05-2010, 11:21 PM
well............got more equipment than most stores ......well got lots of experience too.... Makes this little hobby look cheap!::Sandra:

Samantha Girl
01-06-2010, 12:22 AM
I would looooooove to explore this, my submissive, slave girl side! :cheer:

Me and my girl have explored a few times with spanking and whipping and being tied up, but sadly Samantha was not involved :(

I'd love to dress up as Samantha and be someone's slave! :battingeyelashes: My girl's not really into being a Dominatrix though, oh well...

docrobbysherry
01-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Anyone had any close calls or been caught while in selfbondage? No erotic details, please, just the scary/funny story!

I was into selfbondage the entire 30 years BEFORE I got interested in CDing. And, I was into it as deeply as I am CDing now.:heehee:

One time, I rigged a heavy weight to drop and pull me up off the floor by my tied hands and feet. THAT part worked great! However, the release cord I was holding, wouldn't work with all my weight on it!:o
After struggling for some time, my hands and feet were going numb and I considered calling out to a neighbor!:eek:

The thot of someone finding me naked, bound, and hanging worked wonders! And I was able to free myself, eventually!:devil:

Electra
01-06-2010, 05:03 AM
My bdsm world and cd world are two separate worlds. I like being dominated (caned and whipped while strapped to a whipping bench) by a female but in cd mode I am simply enjoying the feel of female attire and don't go for bdsm then. It has happened, though, that a domme has forced me to wear hold-ups, but not anything else, by way of humilation and then caned me on a whipping stool.

Destiny
01-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Im very much into BDSM combined with CDing. I love to play the role of Mistress as well as sissy slave with my wife. The bondage aspect is fun but there are so many other levels of domination, being tied up is barely scratching the surface. I am a member of FDS (Femdomme Society) and there are many, many women out there who are looking for TG/CD's who are interested in this lifestyle.

frisbee_girl
01-06-2010, 05:28 PM
I can remember experimenting with both at a very early age. ~6 or 7 years old. They both sparked my interest at the same time. I can remember watching Annie on TV one night. And I guess there is some time in the movie when the orphanage isn't being very nice to Annie (or something. It's been so long). At any rate, I remember that night lying in bed and pretending I was Annie and was being tied up.

It's odd because at that time of course I was too young for anything to really be sexual. But I know it felt pretty good to pretend in that way. It's been a hidden trend for me.

Evette333
01-06-2010, 07:50 PM
About 12 years ago, I was topped by a woman who blindfolded me, dressed me and tied me to the bed and drove me mad for about 4 hours and I have fantasized about it since. I have played some more with spanking and flogging, both as a top and bottom, and to me, being dressed while I'm doing this is the very height of eroticism. But then, that's just me, and as I mentioned in another post, I am a freak. But not because I crossdress.

Amanduhrob
01-07-2010, 06:26 AM
I've been serving a Domme/Domme couple going on 7 years now, and while neither mind my dressing, we've never added it into our play.

While being a CD is a part of who I am, being a submissive to Miss Holly is also part of who I am. Even if the two sides never meet.

Melissa in hose
01-16-2010, 06:16 PM
My wife fully accepts my crossdressing, but the bondage aspect was a little harder for her to accept. We have made an agreement that on one night a week during our "play" time, she has agreed to allow me to dress as Melissa and she would Domme me. She does not care how often I dress, but she will only tie m up and play with me on the one night. Bondage and crossdressing have always gone hand in hand for me. Even from my young days of self bondage, I always fantsized about being the damsel in distress.

charlytuna
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
experiment in it a few times got to admit it was exciting

AliceXXX
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Not any more, I though I was, actually tried it out, it wasn't for me

Jennifer in CO
01-28-2010, 01:11 PM
oh I could tell some stories of my crazy wife and I....

Jenn

MarinaKirax
01-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I fantasize about being the damsel in distress, all breathless and tightly bound. I'm more attracted to the idea of cleavage, rope and heels than leather, latex and chains. But the idea of restraint and CDing for me are like a Reeses peanut butter cup. Two great fetishes that go great together!

kimdl93
01-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Haven't tried actual bondage, although the latex corsets and boots look so hot :) I think about as close to this as we get is role reversal. Little vanilla cross dresser, eh?

suchacutie
01-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Ok, I read most of it and I think the conclusion is overwhelming:

We, in general, enjoy the feeling of being constrained in some way. I guess that's the way it has to be, no? After all, stockings are constraining, as are very high heels, as are bras, gaffs, and the ultimate: corsets!!!

What we do when thus constrained....well that's a matter of personal taste :)

tina

Midnight Skye
01-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Mmmmmm corsets how do I love their tight dreamy hug.

Destiny
01-29-2010, 10:16 PM
So I debated on posting this as I think this may be unique to myself and maybe a few others (maybe more, I dont know) and I know there are girls out there who will disagree but I'll just play the "IMHO" card as my disclaimer. :) As mentioned, there seems to be alot of interest in BDSM from posters here and I would guess most likely the CD community as a whole. Here is why I think that is, without going to deep into it, in short BDSM in almost every fashion involves one thing....vunerability. The submissive gets thier thrill from making thierself vunerabile to thier Domme and the Domme gets thier thrill from exploiting and playing on that vunerability. CDing is much the same in the sense that you are putting yourself out there and letting your guard down and in some situations (Forced Femme/Sissy Slave/French Maid) when you actually combine the two it can heighten the experience for some people and make for a truly remarkable time. Even though I have fantasized about dressing for most of my life, BDSM was almost like a gateway to CDing for me. Years of exploring taboos, breaking down barriers (in my own head) and many experiences in the wonderful world of female domination have led me to where I am now....unfortunately, I dont know exactly where that is. LOL But I do know this, for me at least, BDSM can be really fun when done right and it doesnt always have to be about being tied down and spanked with a paddle, although I highly recommend haha, just like CDing, if you enjoy it and it's within reason...why not?

Rant Off: Lol, kinda got lost with what I was sayin there so I guess my point is...BDSM = Fun, CD = Fun....BDSM + CD = FUN!!!! :P

ArleneRaquel
01-29-2010, 10:26 PM
No way. :thumbsdn: :2c:

tinadcd
01-30-2010, 12:44 AM
Bondage? Me?..........Never!

Okay, I've been a bad girl and lied. Now you'll have to tie me up and spank me for my punishment! :dom:

Of course sweetie; then you will have to get your revenge and do it to me! :spank: :shutup: :surrender: :worship:

Loni
01-30-2010, 01:51 AM
i could never trust someone that much.
no bondage for me.
no s&m for me.

i love soft silk and lace. pretty in pink for me.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Mmmmmm corsets how do I love their tight dreamy hug.

Yes indeed, the corset is the icing on the cake :) Maybe ad a crop to that ;)

NoraTV
01-30-2010, 02:09 AM
Because of my personality (and my addiction to stiletto heel boots and leather) I have sometimes played the dominatrix, with "forced" (Yeah, right. They were begging for it.) feminization, etc. I found it a little boring, but my "slaves" said it was liberating.

I draw the line at sex acts, however. In my very limited experience as a part-time amateur dominatrix, the people who play these games with me are too vulnerable for me to ethically take the situation as far as they might like it to go.

I think that some genetic men ache to be able to express their femininity. Their understanding of society's taboos makes it impossible for them to do so unless it is "forced" upon them. The one word that I have heard a lot is that it is "liberating."

I still have the 5" heel pumps with padlocked ankle straps. I threw away the whip because I kept hitting myself in the face with it.

abigailf
01-30-2010, 03:53 AM
I like the idea of BSDM and several of my fantasies are based there. I have liked bondage almost as long as I remember crossdressing. However, I don’t practice it that often. Sometimes the fantasy just works better than the reality.

I also find things like corsets, tight cresses, ballet boots very sensual and exciting.

Les bondage and forced orgasm videos are probably my favorite, but I haven’t looked at porn all that much since I’ve been out to my wife and have had more freedom to dress. Even forced fem excited me at one time, but no longer since telling my wife. I am sure there is some psycho analytical reason for this, but that’s for another thread.

Marcie4you
01-30-2010, 04:09 AM
Not for me either!