PDA

View Full Version : rumbled for being girlie?

vicky
07-29-2004, 06:54 AM
hi ladies!
a quick quierie...
how many of us were 'rumbled' at school or college for being a bit of a cissy girl? i definately was, i suppose i always have been a bit fem, even before i started dressing up. why do you think it is that we weren't alowed to be girlie but noone bats an eyelid if a g.girl is a bit tom boyish?

i even thought that the girls at school would be okay about me being a bit girlie, but they all thought it was wierd. some were even bitchy, which i found even worse that the boys being more physical in their torment/abuse!!

has anyone else had a similar experience?
love
vicky
x

Jennifer_Ph
07-29-2004, 06:58 AM
In "Mike" mode I am not girlie at all so I can't say that this has ever happened to me. As Jennifer I've never had any problems either.. but then who is going to mess with a 6'5" chick!? :)

Amelie
07-29-2004, 10:26 AM
With going to school in the south Bronx, being rumbled would have been the least of my troubles. It would have been much to dangerous to show anything fem. I think that is why I started at a later age, about 20. It made me stronger on the inside, now when I go out in drag there is no situation that I might encounter that is scarier than eating in the high school cafeteria.

pattysue
07-29-2004, 11:19 AM
Jennifer, 6'5" is that in heels? I'm about 6'3" and I thought I was tall. ;) Nice truck 460/C6?

Jennifer_Ph
07-29-2004, 11:25 AM
6'5" in just pantyhose! And I like 4-5" heels! I'm a "big" chick! :) And thanks for the compliment on my truck. 351W (engine dyno 468 hp 512tq) and yes, a C6.

diane
07-29-2004, 01:47 PM
The answer seems to depend on which end of the cross dressing spectrum we are. The ladies who would like to be women seem to get harassed and those of us who just like to dress never seem to run into these problems ...

tammygirl61
07-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Yes I was called sissy, fag ect! I didn't know why then. I do now.
However, I learn to fight! After about the 3rd grade no body called me a name again! Oh sure, I was sent to the to the office. The other kid to the nurse! Got detention ect ect. The principle would call my parents. To the Pricciple's suprise,My parents said he's got to fight for his rights.
Anyone who call me anything bad, got there head hand to them!
From then on the names stoped. Anyone new,who did know that I'ld kill them if they said a wrong word,got there head handed to them as well! :D
Try to go out for Sports in Middle school to be more Manly! :mad: Didn't work I wanted to be with the Cheer leaders wearing those cutie skirts and stuff!
But NOOOOOO, A BOY being a cheerleader never heard of that. :eek: Hey it took and act of congress for the boys to take Home econmics. Of corse the girls were in the shop class too! AHHHH thoughs were the Days!
Love yas Tammy