PDA

View Full Version : The Madness of the Pink Fog

Rachaelb64
09-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Ok today I have a day off.....so its was some Rachael time. So there I am plotting round doing odd jobs and I get this urge to go for a drive.......

Early afternoon in broad daylight no! Came the reply from my male ego.

Sod you! Came the reply from Rachael and of i went for drive which end up with me parking up getting out and going for a walk in my city centre shopping area for about a hour!

After the first shock as I faced the crowds, this was my first time in daylight among people. I soon clam down and walk among them I think I may have been clocked a couple of times but I didn't care :D I was happy :D

So :tongueout to the world :D

Rachael

Marcia Blue
09-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. What did you wear?

Miranda09
09-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeaaaa Rachel. The first of many outings I hope. :)

Deborah Jane
09-07-2009, 10:37 AM
YAAY...Go for it Rachael....:yahoo::clap2::yrtw:

Joni Marie Cruz
09-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Great feeling, isn't it? Good for you, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Sheila
09-07-2009, 10:45 AM
so that is why the diner is still in the mess it's in :sigh: :tongueout

Glad you had a great time Rachael :bh:

Debs take some of the advice you gave Rachael for yourself :tongueout

PaulaJaneThomas
09-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Well done Rachael :)

Rachaelb64
09-07-2009, 05:45 PM
It was a good boost for me :) the urges to go out en femme have been getting stronger haven't got a clue were there coming from........... :D

Rachaelb64
09-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. What did you wear?

Well i wore a pair of jeans, a white Betty Boo t-shirt and long cardy (which I had to take off cus it got warm) and pair of heels.........which reminds I need some small heels to walk round in :heehee:

pattyv
09-07-2009, 06:01 PM
The urges are coming from your true self. Time will pass, the tides will ebb and flow,the truth will out.No stopping it.Now if I could just go out like you did!!!Soon?

Tanya.Rebekah
09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
That's really great, sis. I hope I could do the same thing. I've only been out at night.. But that was pretty courageous of you. Well done! mwaaah ~

paulaN
09-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeaaaa. Way to go. Glad you had such a good time. I can almost hear that little voice inside you saying......Let's do it again..yeah let's do it again please. I want to do it again. LOL that's what my little voice always says to me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachaelb64
09-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Yeaaaa. Way to go. Glad you had such a good time. I can almost hear that little voice inside you saying......Let's do it again..yeah let's do it again please. I want to do it again. LOL that's what my little voice always says to me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

It did and I have!

Just cant believe it! Before Monday I'd only been out in the car at night. Now I been out twice in board daylight and I even interact with shop assistant, it was just buying a choccy bar but hey! Then I went into a shoe shop and tried on shoes and boots!!

At the moment I feel so good within myself :D

PaulaJaneThomas
09-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Now you've found your feet there's no stopping you is there Rachael :D Shopping in girl mode is only way to shop :D

Rachaelb64
09-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Now you've found your feet there's no stopping you is there Rachael :D Shopping in girl mode is only way to shop :D

You know Paula your right about that :D I felt a lot more comfortable wandering in Matalan's women's section dressed as Rachael and as for the shoe shop it was just heaven being able to try shoes & boots on :D

Rachaelb64
09-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Just thought I'd show you what I wore today for my little outing :D

PaulaJaneThomas
09-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Very appropriate. You look very good too :)

Michelle-Leigh
09-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the ranks of the living, Racheal ! I love to get out every chance I get.... I take a weekly road trip to Raleigh (60 miles away) to skate a session at a rink there (as Wade). While on the way to the rink and back, I dress up to the max as Michelle, wearing one of my nice dresses or skirt outfits. I have been known to step out of the car during these times and top off the gas tank or go through a drive-thru, and have plans in the near future to do some shopping as Michelle on these excursions. At this time I am a moustached woman, and am champing at the bit to shave my moustache off next month and assess my passability for this.... I have mastered basic eye and face makeup, shaved my legs, and so far it looks as though I will present very passably as a good-looking woman when this magnum opus is complete !

You Go Girl !

Michelle-Leigh