PDA

View Full Version : I Want to Go Out in Public

Metoo
09-07-2009, 12:35 AM
I wished I could go out dress up in public but i do have a 4 year old son who i adore and a wife who is for the most part understanding, but not enought to let me go in public yet, except maybe when we are allow in Vegas. I really want more than ever; fee;the urge more and more every day. I wish I could be more feminine during the day; every day

I heard there is service in Vegas; thing it is call Glamour
boutique. Does anyone anything about it? Please let now; will beup in vegas soon

Nora
09-07-2009, 10:30 AM
HI:

Here is the link to the website for the Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas.

http://www.crossdresslasvegas.com/.

Ask for Amy when you go there or call. You wont be sorry. Amy is terrific. No need to be nervous when you go there.

If you wish to go out Dressed during your visit that can be arranged also. A group from the Glamour Boutique goes out on Friday and Saturday evening to a local bar for a drag show and snacks. Our Tri-Ess chapter also goes out to a mainstream restaurant every Monday night and you and your wife ( should she want to join you ) are also welcome.

If you need any information on what to do and see when you are here please contact me.

Nora

vivianann
09-07-2009, 11:40 AM
I know how you feel about being out enfemme, it was an all consuming desire, and when I finally got up the courage to go out enfemme it was a very liberating experience, now I go out enfemme almost every day and the comfort level of being enfemme is wonderful, in fact I would rather be enfemme over being dressed as a male. I know you have a wife and a child and so that does change the dynamics of the situation, talk it over with the wife and see what you options are with her.
When I go to Vegas I always go to Glamour boutique, Amy make everybody feel at home there, she does awesome makeovers. There you will meet other crossdressers, and you will pleased with the environment there.

Sally1979ct
09-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I have a 3 yr Old son and i know how frustrating things can be , To be honnest i go out dressed nearly all the time with my Son .

Sally

Nicole Brown
09-07-2009, 12:23 PM
I have not personally used the Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas but have used all of the other locations with total satisfaction. I know John, the original owner of all of these shops, he still owns the shop in Mass, and I remember when Amy worked for him and ran the shop in Las Vegas before she purchased it form John.

Several friends of mine have visited Amy and have indicated how totally satisfied they were with the service and attention that they received.

Nicole

DianneRoberts
09-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Most of my shopping has been at GB in Mass.
Can't wait to go back !

But whatever it takes to stay good with the wife, for your son's sake, you pretty much have to do.
It's a matter of priorities.

jacky83
09-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Had a makeover a couple of weeks ago at Amy's by Christina. The following are pictures from after the makeover:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacky83us/sets/72157622418874458/

Josey
09-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Like so many others, I too have had nothing but praise for those who work there (Mass. location). "David" has been most helpful and never gave me a twich of uneaseyness when looking for advise (help) with sizing etc. I just think GB is a:2c: perfect place to shop for CDers.

Elizebeth
09-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Amy is great and it nice to go to pt and fri and sat. the some time out after I had a great time when I was down there.

serinalynn
09-25-2009, 01:00 PM
I have beem to the Glamour Botique on Las Vegas. I was not really impressed with the clothes, I prefer Lane Bryant instead. I'll go back to Glamour Botique and try the shoes again next time I am in Las Vegas. I have bought several pairs from www.avenue.com.