PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog

ToxicAvenger095
09-07-2009, 12:42 PM
What exactly is pink fog? I see a lot of posts about it, but I was unsure what it was. Thanks.

Marcia Blue
09-07-2009, 02:41 PM
I have seen both the mist of the fog and been totally engulfed it. Most of us describe it as having only feminine things on your mind. Some of us dress at any opportunity, some of us shop till we drop. I thing all of us daydream to no end. I for one have gone on shopping sprees because of it. New outfit, purse, jewelery, make-up, wig,.....You get the idea. I do manage to keep my spending under control at least (everything is cash, no charge card). The rest of the girls will chime in with more details as they see fit I am sure.

JenniferZ2009
09-07-2009, 04:49 PM
I have to keep myself from going to the mall on payday. Neer give a girl unlimited access to our money :) One day I spent 200 dollars at Goodwill. Oh My Goodness.

It is hard. All my recent progress in money management seams to go out the door now. Maybe it is because I forgot what it was like to live and not just pay all my bills and have no life. Or Jen just likes to have new cool things. As a man I am old fashioned nothing new needed, Jan though wants have have cool fun new gadgets.

jillleanne
09-07-2009, 08:59 PM
"I never get pink fog, do I honey?"
"Liar"
"No I don't"
"Liar"
"But honey, what woman worth a grain of salt could do without 200 pairs of shoes, 200 pair of panties, way too many dresses, skirts, garter belts, hose, wigs, bras, and lets not forget a ton and a half of makeup that would make tammy Fay go ballistic with jealousy."
"Liar"

Sally2005
09-07-2009, 09:50 PM
It is a fog that clouds your judgement. You can become so deeply involved in your feelings and activities that you do not see or even remember that there are other options. When the fog lifts, you almost feel foolish for getting so deeply involved.

AmandaM
09-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Those moments when you are self-obsessed with your crossdressing. Can't look away from the ads, girls on TV, dressing, makeup, etc. until you are overwhelmed and deep in the abyss!

ToxicAvenger095
09-07-2009, 10:40 PM
I think I get what you all mean. I've had something like this before, I get it often, when all day, all I think about is being a woman and crossdressing, some days it really is all I think about. Last week I got it and went down to a thrift shop to buy some new clothes, but didn't because I saw someone I knew and chickened out, but still. So instead I bought a bunch of chick flicks instead to feel feminine. Weird, huh?

Farrah
09-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Honey, The pink fog is like no other. I've seen times when the pink fog hits me, I see no one. Normally i'm nervous when I'm looking for womens' clothing, but when i'm hit by the fog, I don't care who sees me in the store. I can only concentrate on being dressed. Its almost an unexplainable phoenomnon (spell check). I think you get the picture.

CharlotteW
09-08-2009, 03:52 AM
I could be out shopping with my wife and one of us will spot a pair of 'must have' shoes and I'll get a tingly feeling in my stomach when I slip into what seems like a state of semi-conciousness. All male thoughts go out of my head as I scan the shelf for the size 8's, regardless of who's watching. My wife will give me a nudge and say "pink fog darling"....

Coleen
09-08-2009, 04:31 AM
Those moments when you are self-obsessed with your crossdressing. Can't look away from the ads, girls on TV, dressing, makeup, etc. until you are overwhelmed and deep in the abyss!

Yep, that's it