PDA

View Full Version : Back after a purge...

kay_cd
09-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes I have hung out here off and on for years and my CD days go back as far as I can remember……. I did purge it all for most of a year……….. Got rid of everything which meant bags going to Good Will.

Then out of the blue it hit and I found myself in some loungewear a former GF and, still friend had given to me (Which I had kept.)…….. From there it was a fast run to a department store’s lingerie section and a quick trip home to remove all hair from my body and be Kay yet again.

My question is why? I really did not miss it for months and there it was yet again……… It is a lonely way to go through life because so few understand……….. Yet, I love lingerie, the cut, the patterns, all of the floral, the satin and the lace…………….

All insight welcomed.

Alice B
09-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I have learned from my limited experience and reading this site that it never goes away. As Jim Rome says..."just deal with it"

Laciegurl
09-07-2009, 02:07 PM
When you turn something loose and it comes back it was truly meant to be yours. Embrace it hun we are all here if you need something.

Deborah Jane
09-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Then out of the blue it hit and I found myself in some loungewear a former GF and, still friend had given to me (Which I had kept.)…….. From there it was a fast run to a department store’s lingerie section and a quick trip home to remove all hair from my body and be Kay yet again.

My question is why?

I don't think any of us know Why?

This is just the way it is for us :)

Joni Marie Cruz
09-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Lacie, I just love that, so appropriate. I gave up trying to figure it out a long, long time ago.

Kay, dear, like you and so many other girls, I purged so many times it's not even funny. I could just cry at some of the clothes I threw away...and at how much I spent each time building my wardrobe back up again. BTW, what size do you wear? Why do I ask, you may say? Well, next time you want to purge you just send your clothes to me, I'll treat them right and give them lots of TLC and only wear them to the nicest places. Promise.<g>

And when you want them again, I'll pack them with sprigs of lavender and send them back to you.

Hugs...Joni Mari

When you turn something loose and it comes back it was truly meant to be yours.

jenna_woods
09-07-2009, 02:23 PM
yes I also have heard and read that it never goes away, and I think all of us has at one time trown out all our things and then latter have to go and buy all new things to wear again< I know I have

Marcia Blue
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
After over 40 years of on again and off again dressing. I can honestly say that it never goes away. You might put in the back of your mind but, it always comes back with a new found urge in femininity.

Krissie1962
09-07-2009, 02:44 PM
:Dlaced, the drug of lace.its so addictive. Ive never"purged" but have had to let go of some nice things hide them exc.. I have intentionaly put things away to check myself and what was real.well what was real is I could not go a day or two before I pulled out my nities and things ,Its an addiction for sure.. one I am happy to say I was born with.."I would rather have been a real girl"

kay_cd
09-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I do so enjoy being a CD. It is wonderful making a quick trip to the grocery in drab but having the great feel of shaved legs with a thong and silk cami under jeans and a tee……. I love it………. Just do not get why.

AKAMichelle
09-07-2009, 04:12 PM
I have purged a lot over the years and finally learned my lesson. When my wife and I were separated for a year, I accumulated a lot of nice things. So nice that I refuse to just give them away to Goodwill. That's why this time I took them to a mini-storage until I can do better. My wife knows they exist but won't allow them in the house.

Michelle is boxed up for now, but will be coming out again this winter. She will be free soon to be herself.

kay_cd
09-07-2009, 04:21 PM
I have purged a lot over the years and finally learned my lesson. When my wife and I were separated for a year, I accumulated a lot of nice things. So nice that I refuse to just give them away to Goodwill. That's why this time I took them to a mini-storage until I can do better. My wife knows they exist but won't allow them in the house.

Michelle is boxed up for now, but will be coming out again this winter. She will be free soon to be herself.

Being a CD is a part of why I divorced.... Found my lingerie over a bed post with a "that is it" statement............
Oh, Highlands Ranch here ...............

Thanks for the interest.

Teri Jean
09-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Kay, can an eagle not fly or a cheetah not run? We are going to enjoy our feminine side one way or another. Just have fun with it.

Teri

donnatracey
09-07-2009, 05:18 PM
So glad to realize I am not alone....why I love this site so. After going several years w/o dressing the urge hit me all of a sudden 2 weeks ago ...I still do not know why.....:doh:

After 10 exhilarating days of shopping, dressing, makeup, etc.....it just feels good....:heehee: Will see where the journey leads this time.....

Donna

Jenniferpl
09-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Been there, done that. Jennifer refuses to go away, so I have had to learn to embrace and enjoy her. Thankfully, I have a supportive spouse.

Gennifer
09-07-2009, 06:29 PM
I have purged, too, and now I am kicking myself for it. When I think of all the clothes, forms, etc., that I had collected--all gone now--I am really bummed. Even my wife has said, "what you were thinking?" Now, I feel like I am starting all over, and with fewer dollars to spend on things. Oh well, the next time, I will remind myself that the feeling does not go away. I knew that before, I just ignored it. Sheesh!