PDA

View Full Version : Is Shopping Thearpy?

Krystal Lee
07-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Do any of the rest of you girls shop way too much? I can't seem to pass up a chance to go shopping. The urge is always there. Feel sad,shop. Feel happy,shop.Celibrate being alive,shop. You get the idea.
It's not like I can't live with out more of whatever. Have so much stuff now I could never wear it all but continue to shop.
I go on binges for things. Panties then dresses. Panties then blouses. Panties then shoes. Panties then skirts. Panties then make up. Panties then low rise girls jeans.
I have a central theme it seems. Can you spot it? :D If I don't have anything going on I go shop. Any one else afflicted this way? Hugs Krystal.

Wendy me
07-19-2005, 10:47 AM
if shopping is not the answer then perhaps your not asking the right question...

JoAnnDallas
07-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Wendy..... I just love your answer.

Anima
07-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Just when it seems safe to leave the house, you end up in line in the mall with an armload of clothes and odd glances. When I left, I had plans for just milk and eggs... oh well, I guess that's how it goes for us. It's a good thing I have so much fun, or I'd have no justification for such compulsions! ;)

Deanna2
07-19-2005, 08:54 PM
I don't see shopping as therapy, just an essential part of life.

katheverson
07-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Right now, I do all of my shopping online. I do find that it helps me get through the times when I cannot dress. I only get the opportunity to dress once or twice a month, so if I can buy a nice outfit sometime in between - that's great!! :D

Tiffy
07-19-2005, 10:03 PM
I agree with Wendy. Well said girl. :)

Kisses, April

Crystal Harmony
07-19-2005, 10:51 PM
I feel like going shopping now :D who wants to come with :rolleyes:

emmicd
07-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Shopping is part of the crossdressing phenomenon. It is an integral part of it. Shopping is exhiliarating when you find something really femme and get to check how you look wearing it.

When I buy a sexy swimsuit or a pair of womens jeans/trousers or a cute sundress I really feel great. I can't explain it but when I get to wear it I even feel better. Even if its only for a brief moment and infrequently.

I'm finding myself trying to buy womens clothes that I can get away with wearing without attracting too much attention like slacks or jeans and polo shirt. Though I may push the envelope if I try to wear girls jeans with a juniors blouse or polo shirt I will certainly try so I can start wearing my femme clothes more frequently.

Emmi

Krystal Lee
07-20-2005, 12:05 PM
if shopping is not the answer then perhaps your not asking the right question...
Wendy you are a girl after my own heart. :lol: It seems I definitly asked the wrong question. Now lets go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Krystal.

Krystal Lee
07-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Shopping is part of the crossdressing phenomenon. It is an integral part of it. Shopping is exhiliarating when you find something really femme and get to check how you look wearing it.

When I buy a sexy swimsuit or a pair of womens jeans/trousers or a cute sundress I really feel great. I can't explain it but when I get to wear it I even feel better. Even if its only for a brief moment and infrequently.

I'm finding myself trying to buy womens clothes that I can get away with wearing without attracting too much attention like slacks or jeans and polo shirt. Though I may push the envelope if I try to wear girls jeans with a juniors blouse or polo shirt I will certainly try so I can start wearing my femme clothes more frequently.

Emmi
Emmi, I understand as I love to press things as far as I can. A blouse and girls hug hugger low rise flair jeans and high heels I found at fashion bug are normal (yes I know that is a scary thought) for me as well as eye shadow and low key lip stick.
I prefer cooler weather so I can wear a vest or jacket and my breast forms out more.
I do live in redneck country so TRY to contain myself but that is getting harder and harder.
Be carufull and have fun. Hugs Krystal.

Michelle I
07-21-2005, 10:50 AM
Ilove to shop for Melissa, yesterday I was down due to personal problems at home and work. I went to my favorite Lane Bryant shop (look at my charge card and you will see). My favorite manager was there, after finding my black dress that I was shopping for, she suggested a brown skirt and blue top. It looks great on, as well as the other shorts, tops and bras that I bought. I was having problems with the black dress with the size, Kris had me try on two sizes, looked at them both on me and then suggested the smaller one (I love her :) ). It was great fun, oh and I was in drab while shopping :( .
Melissa

Wendy me
07-21-2005, 11:20 AM
if your shopping what could possably be wrong?????????????????

Tristen Cox
07-21-2005, 01:35 PM
if your shopping what could possably be wrong?????????????????
Oh Wendy me love, your slip is showing :eek:

Wendy me
07-21-2005, 02:03 PM
thank you for looking.....

Clare
07-22-2005, 06:11 AM
Is shopping therapy? Yes!

In general, i feel much more relaxed as a person when i am dressed emfemme.

Buying female clothing and accessories is an extension of this state of being. I feel at ease when i am shopping for girl things. It doesn't matter whether i'm buying or browsing, it is a peaceful activity for me.

Christine