PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

ebony
07-19-2005, 10:47 AM
This is so simple im sure Its been asked before but since Im a new member what results can I get from birthcontrol pills or Prenatal pills because
my girlfirends prenatal pills has given her a real sexy body and mines was better tha hers.

JAQUELINE
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
This is so simple im sure Its been asked before but since Im a new member what results can I get from birthcontrol pills or Prenatal pills because
my girlfirends prenatal pills has given her a real sexy body and mines was better tha hers.Don't steal her Pills she's a girl too and needs them. Find your own. Be careful where you get them though.

crispy
07-19-2005, 10:37 PM
I think you'll find the hormone dose in the pill is tiny. There's plenty of advice and plenty of on-line pharmacies who will supply hormones intended for transgender use. Just surf the net, yahoo groups, etc.

But you should do it under medical supervision. Many don't, I didn't, but there are risks.

Chrissycd
07-20-2005, 12:44 AM
she knows what's up. Good luck and be smart.
Chrissy

Julie
07-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Ebony,

Go to the sticky at the top of the TS froum and check out TS Road Map. It has most of the answers you are looking for and whatever it doesn't have you can find it through one of the links. But as has ben suggested, if you're going to mess with hormones, do it with the aid of a doctor. Blood clotting and other complications are common so don't mess with your health.

Stlalice
07-25-2005, 06:41 AM
Ebony,

No matter how badly you want to go on HRT, take the advice from the others here - do it only under a doctors supervision. The health risks are just to high a price to pay to not do so. Blood clotting is one of the worst risks and if one forms and gets in the wrong place, it can KILL you before you could even dial 911 for help. I know that the desire to be more feminine is at times overpowering - but its really hard to be feminine when you are dead. Be safe - see a doctor and get the treatment/hormones the right way - then go out and enjoy being you.

DonnaT
07-25-2005, 08:20 AM
The small amount of fem hormones in those pills will not make a bit of difference, except maybe to your health, and in particular, liver damage.

crispy
07-25-2005, 10:31 PM
......... liver damage.
which is why this wise old bird used transdermal patches .......

................. PS: they do work, and more quickly than you would ever imagine, even on my sad old bones. :rolleyes: